January 2022 transfer window

1 minute ago, minijc said:

Because it's money we could be done with, for a player whose heart just isn't in it, he's been a waste of a shirt for most of this season.

The problem with that is that we really need Besuijen to hit the ground running tomorrow and have an excellent game if we are going to turn around from Tuesday. Hedges going is fune but it's not been a secret he was always likely to go and we should have had his replacement lined up considering how many fixtures we have coming up. I don't like classing Vicente as Hedges replacement as we badly needed more creativity in the team even with Hedges. Woefully short without him. While he's not been great he can do what the likes of Ojo, Jenks, McLennan, Kennedy can't and that's turn a game. 

40 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Presumably this player Adam is referencing must be an ex team-mate of his that he keeps in touch with?

It's very detailed information (other than actually naming the player) to be coming out with and if it doesn't happen he's going to look a bit of a pratt

Was Joe Nuttall "speedy"?

He plays for Blackpool, as did Adam, ex Don...don't know anything about him at all

12 minutes ago, Old Don said:

Was Joe Nuttall "speedy"?

He plays for Blackpool, as did Adam, ex Don...don't know anything about him at all

Would this be the same Joe Nuttall that hasn't even been named in the Blackpool squad for the season? If people don't like the idea of Charles-Cook signing we should apoplectic at the suggestion of Nuttall ? 

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Why, the fuck, have we let Hedges go, without a replacement lined up for tomorrow? Why didn’t we hold off till Monday, till we let him go?

We needed someone as well as Vicente.

I’d imagine we have someone lined up before the window shuts.

Maybe Glass feels we have enough to beat St Johnstone with what we have?

Lewis

Ramsay Bates McCrorie MacKenzie   
                 Ferguson Brown    
            Besuijen Jenks Hayes      
                          Ramirez 

Then again Glass would think it inconceivable we wouldn’t start Ojo  

10 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I’d imagine we have someone lined up before the window shuts.

Maybe Glass feels we have enough to beat St Johnstone with what we have?

Lewis

Ramsay Bates McCrorie MacKenzie   
                 Ferguson Brown    
            Besuijen Jenks Hayes      
                          Ramirez 

Then again Glass would think it inconceivable we wouldn’t start Ojo  

Keep seeing folk naming MacKenzie in their teams since the winter break ended

I'm fairly certain he is still out but even if he has recovered after so long out he'd surely need to be reintroduced slowly otherwise he risks doing a hammy

Our squad is now too thin to be taking risks like that

5 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

I'm fairly certain he is still out but even if he has recovered after so long out he'd surely need to be reintroduced slowly otherwise he risks doing a hammy

Probably.

Which means one of two things.

Hayes at LB & Ojo left mid, or

Dean Campbell LB

6 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Glass said he's back in training the last couple of days, so doubt he'll be starting - maybe on the bench. Hayes trained yesterday and Glass seemed to think he'd be okay. I think the Dutch lad will likely start on the bench. I'd guess...

Lewis

Ramsay McCrorie Bates Hayes

McGeouch Brown

Ojo Ferguson Jenks

Ramirez

Absolutely nil creativity in that team, all hopes pinned on full backs getting forward and putting crosses in, and set pieces. It's got all the makings of an even more eye-bleeding than normal game against St Johnstone.

1 hour ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Would this be the same Joe Nuttall that hasn't even been named in the Blackpool squad for the season? If people don't like the idea of Charles-Cook signing we should apoplectic at the suggestion of Nuttall ? 

Don't remember saying that we should sign Joe Nuttall.  I asked a question

1 hour ago, Don_Corleone said:

Glass said he's back in training the last couple of days, so doubt he'll be starting - maybe on the bench. Hayes trained yesterday and Glass seemed to think he'd be okay. I think the Dutch lad will likely start on the bench. I'd guess...

Lewis

Ramsay McCrorie Bates Hayes

McGeouch Brown

Ojo Ferguson Jenks

Ramirez

Absolutely nil creativity in that team, all hopes pinned on full backs getting forward and putting crosses in, and set pieces. It's got all the makings of an even more eye-bleeding than normal game against St Johnstone.

If Vicente is a good as glass says there is no way we can afford to start him on bench. Glass has chucked him under the bus a little in his presser saying he will show on Saturday  why we worked so hard to get his signature. Hope he’s the real deal but you wonder with some of Glass’s opinions on players. Either way I’d assume that remark will mean he is starting. Hedges gone we have absolute nothing in final third. We need at least 1 creative player and a back up striker as bare minimum before Monday 

11 minutes ago, slippers said:

If Vicente is a good as glass says there is no way we can afford to start him on bench. Glass has chucked him under the bus a little in his presser saying he will show on Saturday  why we worked so hard to get his signature. Hope he’s the real deal but you wonder with some of Glass’s opinions on players. Either way I’d assume that remark will mean he is starting. Hedges gone we have absolute nothing in final third. We need at least 1 creative player and a back up striker as bare minimum before Monday 

100%. Glass is repeatedly throwing players under the bus. He’s either daft or a cunt. Twice in that interview alone he’s undermined players AND the club. Ramsey being affected by speculation shouldn’t be made public - that will further affect the lad, and potentially undermine his value if parasite clubs think he’s unsettled and wanting out. Look at the reaction towards Mckenna from the fans when it was made public he handed in a transfer request. 

Earlier this week Glass showed a needless lack of humility and class to undermine McGrath too.

Glass needs to settle himself down and try not to come across like an authoritarian as he’s lacking those attributes in his own team (Group). Twat.

47 minutes ago, slippers said:

Glass loves to throw a player under the bus. Wakes up in the morning and wonders who's next. He needs to learn to fucking zip it. 

Scott Burns latest;

Bologna have “blown Leeds & Leicester out the water” in terms of what they’re prepared to pay for Ramsay.

Linking us to two players too.

Jacob Davenport of Blackburn….

& Jamie McGrath again. 

And guess what… Davenport is injury prone 

https://www.lancs.live/sport/football/football-news/blackburn-rovers-davenport-impression-mowbray-22137974.amp