January 2022 transfer window

1 hour ago, The Gee Man said:

I ain’t getting buzzed by agents so not sure of full list, I have thought a punt on griffiths is not ridiculous but I know others disagree as you might 

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/transfers/vertragslosespieler/statistik?ausrichtung=alle&spielerposition_id=14&land_id=alle&wettbewerb_id=alle&seit=0&altersklasse=

Take your pick, but aye avoid griffiths with a barge pole

1 hour ago, davieb said:

If I was Raith, I'd sign Griffiths now, can't get any worse for them!

Other than big Val withdrawing her sponsorship that she hasn't put back in yet because he sent a text to a 15 y/o (allegedly)

Sturgeon backing her up saying texting will not be tolerated on her watch

2 more directors resigning

Scotrail rerouting the railway line to avoid passing Stark's Park as a mark of solidarity

And Rovers being stiffed for 2 full contracts with no chance of anything back in return

Surely, with our worldwide scouting contacts, we can source a free agent striker on a short term deal? Might make all the difference in terms of a 4th place finish or a Scottish Cup run.

Yeah players are free agents for a reason but I was reading Matt O’Riley at Sellic was without a club for 6 months after leaving Fulham so doesn’t automatically follow that all free agents are pish.

38 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Surely, with our worldwide scouting contacts, we can source a free agent striker on a short term deal? Might make all the difference in terms of a 4th place finish or a Scottish Cup run.

Yeah players are free agents for a reason but I was reading Matt O’Riley at Sellic was without a club for 6 months after leaving Fulham so doesn’t automatically follow that all free agents are pish.

What world wide scouting contacts . Theres only 1 and that’s Colgate Cormack. 

7 hours ago, Scotty_Toronto said:

8 goals 3 assists, as he's Livingston's main striker.

Would you swap Ramirez for him?

(And we already know that Anderson wasn't happy to play backup at Aberdeen.)

We gambled with JET and lost.

Pretty sure he was more like 3rd string. Ramirez and Anderson could have seen time together

1 hour ago, ThomohawkKid said:

Jerome Sinclair screams of an Aberdeen short term deal

You couldn't make him scream a bit louder could you?

I'd never heard of him till you mentioned him. However Glass and our backroom team are paid to know about such players, just wondering why they haven't made any moves to bring him in if he is so obvious?

20 hours ago, Granite95 said:

Time for Nick Blackman to finally show his potential for us

13 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Aye, there's nothing to stop you playing 2 strikers* now and again. It's not against the law. St Johnstone did it the other night. 

*providing you actually have more than one on your books of course 

Look forward to seeing the Ramirez & Ojo strike partnership when we go 2 up top

20 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

I think a free agent striker is more likely to make the difference between 6th and 9th place at the moment. 4th place is pie in the sky with the current setup. 

1 hour ago, Don_Corleone said:

I think a free agent striker is more likely to make the difference between 6th and 9th place at the moment. 4th place is pie in the sky with the current setup. 

Do we not have a game in hand and only 4 points behind 4th place? We may be bad this season but Hibs and Motherwell aren't any better. 4th place could be anyones.

• Upvote 1