January 2022 transfer window

1 minute ago, shooftahmooftah said:

I would rather have anybody that can score goals. Clever or Dumb, as the present underperformers  can’t find the back of the net on a regular basis. 

The club only have themselves to blame for our lack of goals. We were sold a vision of fast aggressive attacking football but now only have one senior striker on our books. We only play with one striker up front also. It’s not what I was hoping for after the manager and chairman’s spiel before a ball was kicked this season. It shouldn’t be the Aberdeen way.

• Upvote 1
56 minutes ago, minijc said:

27 year old Colombian that can play across the front line, he's been playing in Slovakia and Moldova, 68 goals and 52 assists in 141 appearances and has played 5 games in the champions league.

Did he not also score against Real Madrid in the champions league this year? If he's affordable it should be an absolute no brainer to be speaking to him. Our management team probably don't even know who he is unfortunately ?

5 hours ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Do we not have a game in hand and only 4 points behind 4th place? We may be bad this season but Hibs and Motherwell aren't any better. 4th place could be anyones.

It could indeed be anyone’s but pretty much any of Hibs, Motherwell & Utd (in that order of likelihood) are more likely than us to get fourth. 

We are utterly shite & hardly capable of beating bottom six sides.

wouldn’t even surprise me to see St Mirren & Livi competing to be above us. 

I will be surprised to see Glass win a top six trophy this season

• Haha 2
Just now, minijc said:

He's exactly the type of player we should be approaching, get Ramirez on the phone to him.

Maybe tell your ITK link to tell his ITK link etc. To tell the cleaner at Cormack park to drop a wee note under Glass’s door. Or the cleaner could just slip it into the conversation with him when they are discussing tactics anyway

15 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Maybe tell your ITK link to tell his ITK link etc. To tell the cleaner at Cormack park to drop a wee note under Glass’s door. Or the cleaner could just slip it into the conversation with him when they are discussing tactics anyway

Why would I go to that bother when I could just text someone that's very high up at the club?

Cormack and Glass needs a rocket up their  arse , all we hear and read about is glass is THINKING about going for a free striker.    Stop thinking glass with your dumb brain and get your arse into gear. And don’t give us this shit about we tried but just couldn’t get it through. It’s the same record you keep playing. Cormack put up or get out.