January 2022 transfer window

35 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

That shows the state AFC is in when even a Manic Depressive turns his nose up at the famous dons, and states there’s more chance of silverware at a championship club like Falkirk, and then we have the inspirational manager of the dons Rudolph Hess who looks like he’s still in spandau prison.  

Falkirk aren’t in the championship

In recent years we were a club signing promising young Scottish players with sell on value and a future, where they could develop and do well for us, players like Shinnie, Ferguson and McLean.

Snodgrass hasn't kicked a ball since November and is 35 this year.

He'll not be on a cheap wage either.

An unfit, expensive washed up player.

If this is a signing to appease fans, we are seriously going/have gone backwards.

7 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Good.

There should’ve been no suggestion of the fat, paedo cunt joining the Dons. 

No one really wanted him….it was a joke. 
The good thing for Davie Cormack about us being linked with Snodgrass is that it deflects the pressure he was under a fair bit. 
I am sticking to my guns…..Cormack out!!

I really don’t understand what the management are doing at the moment 

I had high hopes of reasonable transfer activity with a new HOR after years of Richardson however it has been abjectly poor and the most recent window dire 

we were promised strategic direction and vision , great talk but the conversion of theory to practice and tangible results ( decent signings) has not happened 

either play some of the guys that appear hungry and still keen Connor Barron or and I expect disagreements with this one mcgeoch 

im attending the Motherwell game and think if we get dumped out AGAIN by this mob then decisions need to be made this was a great opportunity to set us up this season for a decent revenue stream 

I would have expected better attendance and cash from Europe if we had achieved 3 rd this year but that ship has long gone 

57 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

So he travelled from London to Birmingham to play? I doubt it.

It’s a fact. That’s where his family home having spent a fair spell at West Ham. Bare in mind WBA would paid him 4xs anything we would offer at least to justify the travel and are atop end championship team so a much better standard than us. 
Does he have any real incentive to come to Aberdeen? He’s made his money and this seasons going nowhere. 

1 hour ago, shooftahmooftah said:

That shows the state AFC is in when even a Manic Depressive turns his nose up at the famous dons, and states there’s more chance of silverware at a championship club like Falkirk, and then we have the inspirational manager of the dons Rudolph Hess who looks like he’s still in spandau prison.  

1 hour ago, Dons79 said:

Falkirk aren’t in the championship

Time flies, they used to be. I didn't notice. And griffiths chose a division 1 club over the mighty Dons.