January 2022 transfer window

8 minutes ago, Poodler said:

A veteran. Same folk every time aswell. 

im with BBB. Let’s just spend for a laugh and go out in a blaze of glory. Gretna style. Actually, is Kenny Deuchar available?

Nope now a GP (I always thought he wanted to go into Sports Medicine??)

Plays for Great Britain medical football team

7 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

It’s an effortless performance from Millermin.

Also in agreement about going all out and fucking over the opposition unfairly - who cares?

That’s the spirit. 
hearts stuck the 2006 and 2012 Scottish cups in the trophy cabinet. Got a couple seasons on tour and winning the championship for their troubles and now they are above us. What have we done in that time? Just about fuck all

Guest milne_afc
2 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

That’s the spirit. 
hearts stuck the 2006 and 2012 Scottish cups in the trophy cabinet. Got a couple seasons on tour and winning the championship for their troubles and now they are above us. What have we done in that time? Just about fuck all

Yip. I proposed this a couple of times in the last few years. Sick fed up playing Motherwell and St Johnstone. 

Win a double, Euro group stage(lol) then shit the bed. Lower leagues would be refreshing.

And get lost with the ‘never relegated’ tripe. It’ll be a new club.

1 minute ago, milne_afc said:

Yip. I proposed this a couple of times in the last few years. Sick fed up playing Motherwell and St Johnstone. 

Win a double, Euro group stage(lol) then shit the bed. Lower leagues would be refreshing.

And get lost with the ‘never relegated’ tripe. It’ll be a new club.

Now they’ve blown that home grown youth player stat we might aswell blow the relegation one

weve finished last anyway. Staying up on a technicality and bragging about it as a unique achievement has helped us get to here. Celebrating mediocrity 

1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Looks like Cormack, Gunn & Glass might have fucked it.

Stronger at the end of the window? ?

I’m afraid we have people in place at the club who aren’t fit to be.

If this is true & no-one else comes in, I can’t wait to hear how the lap dog Glass spins this. 

Stronger financially ?

20 minutes ago, Poodler said:

A veteran. Same folk every time aswell. 

im with BBB. Let’s just spend for a laugh and go out in a blaze of glory. Gretna style. Actually, is Kenny Deuchar available?

?? If I was going to blow our load I'd go for Mitch Megginson. He must currently be worth about the same as all our forwards combined. 

6 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Looks like Cormack, Gunn & Glass might have fucked it.

Stronger at the end of the window? ?

I’m afraid we have people in place at the club who aren’t fit to be.

If this is true & no-one else comes in, I can’t wait to hear how the lap dog Glass spins this. 

That is utterly shambolic