January 2022 transfer window

4 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

Fuck me.. People can bang on about football manager fans and it not being as simple as that, but Milne and McInnes didnt seem to encounter these problems to the same extent and they were working with a lower budget. 

The the fact that DC has been bragging about the third biggest budget, just makes the last 2 transfer windows look even worse. 

Gunn is the one to be asking questions of.

He’s HoF, he negotiates.

Him & Glass - pair of wet lettuce pricks. 

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Peachandblack said:

?? If I was going to blow our load I'd go for Mitch Megginson. He must currently be worth about the same as all our forwards combined. 

If Cove dropped that ridiculous word from their name I would go watch them instead of entertaining this shit

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Gunn is the one to be asking questions of.

He’s HoF, he negotiates.

Him & Glass - pair of wet lettuce pricks. 

Why abuse them two? They’ve been offered roles and are trying their best. Blame the person who appointed them surely? Not convinced he’s trying his best.

Just now, NEM said:

Don’t panic boys we’ve still got last years star signing to call on 

D2279-A2-C-B9-B0-4-DF3-82-FE-869-BC9-C23

"January an awful time to recruit" 

Good that we recruited so poorly in the summer then, David. 

Ramirez gets pole-axed tomorrow night. Absolutely fucking nailed on. At this,stage there is no way i'd have let McGinn go. 

We've had an absolute fucking shocker here and we can't blame Glass for it really. All comes down to that shiny toothed bellend in Atlanta. Sooner he fucks off and takes Eales etc with him the better we'll be for it. 

1 minute ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Ramirez gets pole-axed tomorrow night. Absolutely fucking nailed on. At this,stage there is no way i'd have let McGinn go. 

We've had an absolute fucking shocker here and we can't blame Glass for it really. All comes down to that shiny toothed bellend in Atlanta. Sooner he fucks off and takes Eales etc with him the better we'll be for it. 

McGinn with his legs long gone is still a far better option than McLennan, Kennedy and that fat cunt JET

3 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Aye he’s a prick too. 

How is Glass a prick? Don’t get your hatred for him. Doing a below par job doesn’t make him a knob.

If anything he’s been sold short this window by those above him. Genuinely would say if he guides us to top 6 now he’s actually done alright. Board and Gunn are genuinely ripping the rug from underneath him.

Never mind, I'm pretty sure McLennan can play as a striker can't he. Oh... McLennan... fuck!

In all seriousness I have no idea where the goals are going to come from. We lack creativity and we have minimal options (Ramirez, that's it) up front to actually put any chances away! Talk about a winning combination.

My bedsheets will be drookit tonight.

Just now, DelMonte said:

How is Glass a prick? Don’t get your hatred for him. Doing a below par job doesn’t make him a knob.

If anything he’s been sold short this window by those above him. Genuinely would say if he guides us to top 6 now he’s actually done alright. Board and Gunn are genuinely ripping the rug from underneath him.

Ok I don’t dislike him as a person.

I dislike him as a manager & he should be 4,000 miles away from Aberdeen, co-incidentally the distance from Atlanta to Aberdeen.

Cormack can poke his prawcess up his hole & take his puppet show with him.

This poor window is just the final straw for the shitshow they’re running.