January 2022 transfer window

Honestly think it’s the worst window i can remember. Normally takes a few weeks to realise we had been conned. Club even stripping us of that opportunity now.

most clubs make sure they have a player in before letting others go. McGinn would have been more use on the bench as an emergency striker, where he played his best football for us albeit nearly a decade ago. 

2 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

In all seriousness under the circumstances I think I'd be open to giving the thumb a 4 month contract. 

Dundee not signed him til end of season? In all seriousness I have fears that Brandon Barker is a potential signing. If mcinnes was still here it would already be done.

I've said for a while we'll likely go for Scott Allan as the back up budget signing if McGrath didn't come off, and I still reckon that might happen. Not sure about Griffiths and Barker, but these are the kind of guys we'll be faffing about with now. Pretty pathetic really.

The club will be trying to put a positive spin on it all by saying we've managed to hold on to Ramsay and Ferguson. Who knows whether there were actually any serious bids in for either of them anyway. They'll also be parading Devlin like a new signing, even though we all know he's never going to play more than a handful of games for us if he does sign. 

Summer window was a shambles.

This window was a shambles.

The season has been beyond a shambles. Lose another couple league games and get put out of the cup and it will turn pretty ugly.

3 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

I've said for a while we'll likely go for Scott Allan as the back up budget signing if McGrath didn't come off, and I still reckon that might happen. Not sure about Griffiths and Barker, but these are the kind of guys we'll be faffing about with now. Pretty pathetic really.

The club will be trying to put a positive spin on it all by saying we've managed to hold on to Ramsay and Ferguson. Who knows whether there were actually any serious bids in for either of them anyway. They'll also be parading Devlin like a new signing, even though we all know he's never going to play more than a handful of games for us if he does sign. 

Summer window was a shambles.

This window was a shambles.

The season has been beyond a shambles. Lose another couple league games and get put out of the cup and it will turn pretty ugly.

Allan hasn't been released by hibs so unless the paper work is in, he won't be coming. 

2 minutes ago, SupportmeansSUPPORT said:

Very exciting news to end deadline day folks............................

https://www.scottishdailyexpress.co.uk/sport/football/mikey-devlin-new-aberdeen-deal-26101712

The Dons boss claimed that Matty Kennedy will also be like a new signing in the second half of the season.

The winger struggled with a back issue in the first half of the season but now he looks to be over that particular issue.

Glass explained: “It’s pretty much the same as Mikey, but on a lesser scale.

“He’s had a tough time.

“At first we didn’t know what was going on but we got to the bottom of it.

“It’s good that we found the problem because we were judging him wondering why he wasn’t the player we thought he was.

“It’s good that he’s back and he looks good in training as well.

“He can play multiple positions which is always a help.”

That must be wind up 

Edit : apologies its legit. ?

• Haha 1

https://www.scottishdailyexpress.co.uk/sport/football/mikey-devlin-new-aberdeen-deal-26101712

The Dons boss claimed that Matty Kennedy will also be like a new signing in the second half of the season.

The winger struggled with a back issue in the first half of the season but now he looks to be over that particular issue.

“He’s had a tough time.

“It’s good that we found the problem because we were judging him wondering why he wasn’t the player we thought he was.

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, SupportmeansSUPPORT said:

“He’s had a tough time.

Ok now he needs to find the problem with JET etc. Too ?

I really am not surprised that such an amateur manager like Glass has stupidly come out with the gloriously clichéd ‘like new signings’ gem ?

15 minutes ago, SupportmeansSUPPORT said:

“He’s had a tough time.

Seriously.

Just fuck the fuck off Glass.  

Stop trolling us. 

At least that tool Gunn managed to negotiate a deal with Devlin so there’s that 

Just now, fine-n-dandy said:

Ok now he needs to find the problem with JET etc. Too ?

I really am not surprised that such an amateur manager like Glass has stupidly come out with the gloriously clichéd ‘like new signings’ gem ?

Aw here shut up min

Bad enough the state of the window without you repeating yourself monotonously and constantly 

If you're going to post such a volume of shit, say something different for once you irritating, childish cunt.

How old are you? Genuinely? If I was guessing off your posts it's 14