January 2022 transfer window

16 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Aw here shut up min

Bad enough the state of the window without you repeating yourself monotonously and constantly 

If you're going to post such a volume of shit, say something different for once you irritating, childish cunt.

How old are you? Genuinely? If I was guessing off your posts it's 14 

When have I said the above before other than one single off cuff comment about Devlin once tonight you angry Wee boy. Stop taking your frustrations out online & do it on your wee tadger instead 

If you have any tissues left to wipe after all your greeting ?

edit… oh & I am older than you but still love to piss off & wind up wee bairns like you that canny handle it ?

edit again…. You nappy ripper WHAT THE FUUUUCK WIZ THAT ABOUT EARLIER? ?

In: Vicente Besuijen, midfielder (Den Haag, undisclosed); Dante Polvara, midfielder (Georgetown Hoyas), 

Loan: Adam Montgomery, defender (Celtic).

Out: Niall McGinn, forward (Dundee, undisclosed); Ryan Hedges, midfielder (Blackburn Rovers, undisclosed); Ronnie Hernandez, defender (Atlanta United, undisclosed); Jack Gurr, defender (Sacramento Republic).

Loan ended: Austin Samuels, forward (Wolverhampton Wanderers); Matty Longstaff, midfielder (Newcastle United).

Up there with the worst, If not the worst transfer window i can remember

Deadline day has been a fucking shambles. Taking in a Celtic youngster when this pathway jargon is getting trotted out goes against the clubs supposed philosophy. I live abroad and have my Redtv and AberDNA. I don't grudge it because it's the main way i can contribute to the club with hardly getting the opportunity to get to Pittodrie. But...... I'll give it one more year after this and if there is no improvement then i don't see the point in keeping it on, I'll always keep Redtv so i can watch the games but i can't justify putting more in due to the way the club seems to be run currently. Not just Cormack i'm meaning. Tea boy for DoF, Glass (manager of a reserve side before coming here), Mowbray's first window has been a holocaust, 40 centre mids and no balance to the squad, Developing rivals youngsters to send back 6 months later..... the list goes on

Might sound like abit of pant pishing since i've followed us from the early 90's but i can't remember being as disillusioned as i am due to what was promised from the Chairman and management team

I hope i'm wrong but this season is a write off and so will the next one be if we go about our business in the manner we are now. Absolute fucking joke

11 hours ago, Don_Corleone said:

Does nobody in the club... Glass, Russell, Agadoo, Gunn, Brown, Cormack or the rest... stop to think for a second... "the fans are going to absolutely hate this signing"

Absolutely not. They think because we follow the club then we will do it blindly without question. Cormack is shitting in his own nest with the spin he's put transfers over recent months. Notice he's went awful quiet on his favourite social media outlet aswell..... Happy to take the praise but when all is not well he runs a fucking mile. 

Cunt

Remember how we used to muse on here of how to get shot of Milne?

We’re in far deeper water with this Cormack cunt, when you think of his USA mates and what they’ve invested. 

Can only assume, for whatever reason, we went way way over budget in the summer and the reins are being applied now.

Incidentally, if we did go for Barker today, why didn’t we get him yesterday, when Sevco freed him? Why wait?

1 hour ago, beef_sister said:

Absolutely not. They think because we follow the club then we will do it blindly without question. Cormack is shitting in his own nest with the spin he's put transfers over recent months. Notice he's went awful quiet on his favourite social media outlet aswell..... Happy to take the praise but when all is not well he runs a fucking mile. 

Cunt

He literally went on national radio when it was going bad. Think rationally 

7 hours ago, Sonoftherock said:

What are we going to do if Ramirez gets injured?

Guess that is why we recalled Michael Ruth back from loan as even then Cormack and his mates were already well aware that there was no fcukin chance of us bringing in any possible striker during this window.

PS - Dear Mr. Cormack please fcuk off and take all your mates and your mega fcukin ego trip with you.

Fcukin lying moron.

A lot of non-contributing deadwood rid of this month, which is a huge positive. 

Beswijin is an exciting signing and exactly the profile of player we should be going for. 

Polvara is a bit of a project and I'm not convinced he'll be good enough, given the level he's come from but let's give him a chance.

Really needed to get a striker in to back-up/support CR9. That we didn't is bordering on negligent and really could come back to haunt us. 

That and the fact we were still "working on deals" in the last 3 or 4 hours of the transfer window is pretty disappointing and doesn't reflect well at all on those in charge of our recruitment team. 

The club really lacks ambition & always has.

A terrible transfer window when issues could've been addressed such as another striker & a creative midfielder for a start, we are looking at Cup tie away to motherwell which could possibly leave us just playing for 4th place as I think hearts are to far ahead to catch barring us going on a crazy run & them losing a good few games.

The fans get asked continually to stump up money for the club, let's gets bums on seats, what is there to actually entice fans along? 

I've been a season ticket for as long as I can remember & followed the team home, away & abroad & I'm totally disillusioned with it all.

8 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

He literally went on national radio when it was going bad. Think rationally 

Aye fair point,

What i was meaning is he's happy to take the plaudits when it's all going fine but Heard fuck all from him since the start of the month and his #breathe pish regarding transfers in the Jan window. We are no stronger than we were at the start of the window. I'd say we're weaker due to numbers and squad balance. We've got rid of some shite thankfully but when you look at our squad on paper, It looks terrible

Is it appropriate to start the “Summer 2022 Transfer Window” thread now or is it a little early ?

In all seriousness, the heidyins at AFC surely cannot read the mood of the support. 

Yesterday consisted of loaning in a Celtic defender and stating that Kennedy & Devin will be like new signings. It’s almost laughable if it wasn’t so poor. 

If we go out cup & struggle rest of the season for top 4 he's out at end of season imo.

The experiment has failed, it's cost us a season & whoever comes in then has to rebuild again ?‍♂️

15 minutes ago, Dandiesmin68 said:

The club really lacks ambition & always has.

A terrible transfer window when issues could've been addressed such as another striker & a creative midfielder for a start, we are looking at Cup tie away to motherwell which could possibly leave us just playing for 4th place as I think hearts are to far ahead to catch barring us going on a crazy run & them losing a good few games.

The fans get asked continually to stump up money for the club, let's gets bums on seats, what is there to actually entice fans along? 

I've been a season ticket for as long as I can remember & followed the team home, away & abroad & I'm totally disillusioned with it all.

The club has plenty ambition. 

They just lack the necessary people behind the scenes to realise that ambition. 

The fans poo pooing everything they try as well doesn't help though I suppose. There's always an air of negativity and suspicion in everything the club does or tries to do.

• Upvote 2
Just now, King Street Loon said:

The fans poo pooing everything they try as well doesn't help though I suppose. There's always an air of negativity and suspicion in everything the club does or tries to do.

I'd say that goes for football fans in general. Not just us. 

If you have a successful side on the pitch then that ambition is easier to buy into. Since Cormack has taken the reigns. We've been told of a certain model we are trying to implement. Thing is though, From what i can see, It's either not possible due to the people already within the club like you've just said, Or, We are dictated as to how we're run by our friends over the pond. That's the cynic in me though and i hope to fuck it'll never be proved right

6 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

That’s not on the fans in fairness. Dodgy Dave is a tough guy to trust.

A bit of a shitshow window lets be honest. I'm as disappointed as anyone with it. Some attacking options are badly needed. 

But the constant digs at Glass, I don't think he carries the can here.  Dof/Chairman....

Not saying Glass is faultless and a poor end or to the season (possibly a Scottish Cup exit) should see him removed. However the constant having a pop at him for this transfer window is OTT.

3 hours ago, BonnieDon said:

In: Vicente Besuijen, midfielder (Den Haag, undisclosed); Dante Polvara, midfielder (Georgetown Hoyas), 

Loan: Adam Montgomery, defender (Celtic).

Out: Niall McGinn, forward (Dundee, undisclosed); Ryan Hedges, midfielder (Blackburn Rovers, undisclosed); Ronnie Hernandez, defender (Atlanta United, undisclosed); Jack Gurr, defender (Sacramento Republic).

Loan ended: Austin Samuels, forward (Wolverhampton Wanderers); Matty Longstaff, midfielder (Newcastle United).

We’ve somehow managed to come out of the window with a weaker and more unbalanced squad than we went into to with. Quite an achievement!

Get Glassy, Gunner, Mowbray and Hollywood teeth to fuck. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, Zeus said:

A bit of a shitshow window lets be honest. I'm as disappointed as anyone with it. Some attacking options are badly needed. 

But the constant digs at Glass, I don't think he carries the can here.  Dof/Chairman....

Not saying Glass is faultless and a poor end or to the season (possibly a Scottish Cup exit) should see him removed. However the constant having a pop at him for this transfer window is OTT.

Agreed. 

But he carries the can for the performances we've been putting in throughout the season i'd say. Bar a handful of games we have looked less than ordinary, We have zero ideas of how to break teams down who sit in. this is Glass's job with his coaches to work that out. they haven;t and we've been found out far too many times already and it's only the start of Feb. This attacking brand of football we were sold hasn't happened unless playing out from the back, through the midfield, Out to the fullbacks then square pass to you CH's is attacking. 

• Upvote 1