January 2022 transfer window

1 hour ago, RED_JOHN said:

Snodgrass is not what we should be looking for. He is never off the treatment table and is at the very end of his playing career. If this is true, we are showing signs of real desperation.

Glass out!

Cormack out!!

If it's a straight choice Snodgrass or Griffiths I would take Griffiths all day long, and get Brown to basically babysit the loon.

Snodgrass is not the answer 

• Upvote 1

I would definitely take Snodgrass. 

I wish we werent in a position where I would definitely take Snodgrass. But thats where we are.

He's had a cracking career. Hell of a lot of injuries though, which is why he only has 28 Scotland caps despite playing pretty much any time he was available. 

Stephen Glass is fairly taking the average age of the team up this year. My goodness.

1 hour ago, RED_JOHN said:

Snodgrass is not what we should be looking for. He is never off the treatment table and is at the very end of his playing career. If this is true, we are showing signs of real desperation.

Glass out!

Cormack out!!

Well seen as we are looking at the free agent market because they made a cunt of the January window we obviously are showing desperation and he is the best of a bad bunch on the free market..

49 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Well seen as we are looking at the free agent market because they made a cunt of the January window we obviously are showing desperation and he is the best of a bad bunch on the free market..

But are we physically looking at the free agent market or is it just more blowing smoke up our arses :blahblah1::blahblah1::blahblah1:

Remember at the end of all the McWinless transfer windows there was always a story came out that we almost pulled off this signing and we were so close to signing this player etc etc wat a load of pesh was spouted by the club back in them days, this smells of the same, fact of the matter is IF we are scouting the free agent market for a striker that is a fkn shambles for a club like us and they are admitting they fcuked it up big time in the January window.

Cormack, Glass and all your fkn mates just leave, please 

1 hour ago, Durrant Dived said:

I know we are desperate but surely we are get someone better than Snodgrass in until the end of the season. We need goals…Snodgrass doesn’t seem much of a threat.

6 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

I know we are desperate but surely we are get someone better than Snodgrass in until the end of the season. We need goals…Snodgrass doesn’t seem much of a threat.

Surely if they are better than a 30+ year old free agent they already have a club though? And Snodgrass was at West Ham in the Premier league 18 months ago and joined a team relegated from the Premier league so a top championship one. I'd be surprised now if Snodgrass took 2 looks at us. But you want better? We are shite. We have a shite manager. We pay shit wages compared to the top 2 leagues in England. Where is the pull for 'someone better' to come here? 

2 hours ago, blowupsheep said:

If it's a straight choice Snodgrass or Griffiths I would take Griffiths all day long, and get Brown to basically babysit the loon.

Snodgrass is not the answer 

Griffiths is a basket case, who is best avoided. Even with brown in the same squad at celtic, he was a nightmare. 

42 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Scott Brown trying to step in and sort out the recruitment side by the looks of it.

First a Celtic youngster on loan, now phoning up old mates who have been released.

Getting the practice in for when he's the manager in his own right  

Not against Snodgrass signing in all honesty. But do i think he'll solve our creative and scoring problems? Not by himself. Still need another striker. 

1 hour ago, DD1903 said:

Griffiths is a basket case, who is best avoided. Even with brown in the same squad at celtic, he was a nightmare. 

Ach I da ken, as I have said before if we can get him to agree to being kept locked up in a padded cell under 24 hour security in between games and only allowed on match days he could be a great signing ? even under that restrictions he would probably still go on to score more than Snodgrass ffs