January 2022 transfer window

9 minutes ago, Glass half full said:

Did you used to just make up shit in the playground to try and be popular? Until the kids got old enough (6) to see through you.

I’m fairly new to this site but you are clearly a slavering cu^t 

Now don't hold back. Say what you really feel

46 minutes ago, Glass half full said:

Did you used to just make up shit in the playground to try and be popular? Until the kids got old enough (6) to see through you.

If you had bothered to read any of my other posts you will surely have the ability to decipher that I don’t care much about popularity. 

If you are new to the site you must post on the introduction section where I will have a few questions for you. 

Have some faith in my knowledge of what is happening at Aberdeen FC….it will serve you well. 

• Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

If you had bothered to read any of my other posts you will surely have the ability to decipher that I don’t care much about popularity. 

If you are new to the site you must post on the introduction section where I will have a few questions for you. 

Have some faith in my knowledge of what is happening at Aberdeen FC….it will serve you well. 

Fuck off

• Upvote 4
8 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

No

What’s lacking in your life that you have to make up Knowledge of upcoming transfers for popularity?.it’s really sad to see and hope you find the Samaritans number for a chinwag to break up your day.ps, your relatively new to the site as well, stop telling new posters they HAVE to post in the introduction thread with the threat of having to answer questions from you.you will definitely put new folk off with your pish, I thank you.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
32 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

What’s lacking in your life that you have to make up Knowledge of upcoming transfers for popularity?.it’s really sad to see and hope you find the Samaritans number for a chinwag to break up your day.ps, your relatively new to the site as well, stop telling new posters they HAVE to post in the introduction thread with the threat of having to answer questions from you.you will definitely put new folk off with your pish, I thank you.

Post of the year and only 1st Jan!

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Glass half full said:

There's an abundance on here.

1 hour ago, Dons79 said:

I was the first one that broke the news about Devlin signing a new contract and how long for….have a look back. 

I don’t need the Samaritans but thanks for any concerns you may have but as you well know they are misguided and mostly likely in hope. 

As top poster I can decide who should go to the introduction section and be subjected to a few welcome questions. 

Don’t threaten me with a block either as I will have to deem you  :gay: which under the current circumstances would most likely be apt as your hissy fit has done you no favours. 

Here is a few questions for you…..

1…Does your mother know that you take drugs and that you are on the edge of a nervous breakdown?

2…Does your next door neighbour always possess more wealth than you?

3…Have you thought about less time in the toilet?

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

I was the first one that broke the news about Devlin signing a new contract and how long for….have a look back. 

I don’t need the Samaritans but thanks for any concerns you may have but as you well know they are misguided and mostly likely in hope. 

As top poster I can decide who should go to the introduction section and be subjected to a few welcome questions. 

Don’t threaten me with a block either as I will have to deem you  :gay: which under the current circumstances would most likely be apt as your hissy fit has done you no favours. 

Here is a few questions for you…..

1…Does your mother know that you take drugs and that you are on the edge of a nervous breakdown?

2…Does your next door neighbour always possess more wealth than you?

3…Have you thought about less time in the toilet?

Ahhh a see your problem now, delusions of grandeur. Carry on

• Upvote 3
2 minutes ago, super_al said:

What would a good transfer window look like to you?

Out…Jenks, Longstaff, Gurr, Samuels, Ferguson (sold) Hedges (sold) Surprise (moved on with a possibility of money brought in)

In…McGrath, new striker(s), a real game changer (no10) a winger who can cross a ball and a replacement for the surprise player leaving.

It would be great if Ramsay signed a new deal, Devlin fully fit with the 18month deal fully concluded and Campbell and McLennan put on loan for their own good.