January 2022 transfer window

4 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Some guy on twitter teasing that we have signed someone and just waiting for the club to announce it. @DHTReds. Whether he actually knows anything is up to other people to decide but he did know about Ramirez before even the papers ran with it.

I know who that guy on Twitter is and he is sound; not like some of the arses on here. 

I think it’s McGrath he is alluding to, he said before new year that the deal for him was agreed.

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

I know who that guy on Twitter is and he is sound; not like some of the arses on here. 

I think it’s McGrath he is alluding to, he said before new year that the deal for him was agreed.

Never really had any interactions with him but i do remember him tweeting about us signing a no9 from America before Ramirez name was even mentioned in the papers. Scott Burns has nothing on him eh? ?

50 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

If we do sign McGrath I will fully change my tune and say he’s the best player ever 

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Never really read any of you mention Sam Cosgrove? 

Out of contract in May and has been poor at Birmingham, and Shrewsbury on loan. But was a player up here. Still only 25 or something. 

I could see him at Hearts tbh. 

Folk compare Jack Ross' style to McInnes but I think Robbie Neilson's style is a better comparison. 

Are you sure he's out of contract though as he only left here a year ago?

2 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Never really read any of you mention Sam Cosgrove? 

Out of contract in May and has been poor at Birmingham, and Shrewsbury on loan. But was a player up here. Still only 25 or something. 

No he isn't, under contract with Birmingham until summer 2024 (:hysterical:)

He was mentioned only a couple of hours ago on another thread. Was alluded to that your lot might fancy taking him on loan but concluded he probably is too small for your hammer-throwing side.

Fishing expedition over?

2 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

He was mentioned only a couple of hours ago on another thread. Was alluded to that your lot might fancy taking him on loan but concluded he probably is too small for your hammer-throwing side.

Fishing expedition over?

In a shocking turn of events, the hun was talking shite. 

51 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Fishing expedition over?

Yup, my bad. Loan is up May 22. Contract at Birmingham til 2024. 

Would take him on loan at Hearts. Was a handful at Aberdeen. 

29 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Patterson from huns away to Everton for £10m plus add ons. And yet folk think we should be accepting £4m for Ramsay. If patterson is £10m+ there's your Ramsay fee decided. Easy enough  

Playing Devils Advocate for a minute - hypothetical situation. We get offered no more than £4m from English or German clubs for Ramsay with add ons,  but the Hun offers us £6m, with the same add ons. 

Should we deal?

2 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Playing Devils Advocate for a minute - hypothetical situation. We get offered no more than £4m from English or German clubs for Ramsay with add ons,  but the Hun offers us £6m, with the same add ons. 

Should we deal?

The only way we should do business witj them is by asking for double whatever they sell Patterson for, because Ramsay is twice as good.

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Should we deal?

No. It's quite simple for me. If huns sell Patterson and come sniffing for Ramsay then it's £10m or fuck off. And that's money up front. Under no circumstances should it be a fee with add-ons from that lot. Full amount up front or don't let the door hit you on the arse on the way out. 

Change that to £16m. That's apparently what Patterson is going for. Fucking ridiculous money for a player who's not even 1st choice at their club. 

On 12/27/2021 at 9:13 PM, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

52 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Should we deal?

NO 

1 hour ago, sooth_stander said:

Should we deal?

We should never deal with them at all. The way they went about trying to get McInnes to resign shows everything about them. Sleekit cunts who are still cheating financially.....they have learnt nothing from what happened to deadco but do retain the same entitled arrogance. 

• Upvote 1