Jump to content
sooth_stander

January 2022 transfer window

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

What’s that or he got to do with it?

So have half the clubs in Scotland.

We should’ve had someone in before the scum game though. A forward/wide player. 

Defo. Had an age to strengthen before the Huns game n the one signing we have made hasn’t long landed in country ffs. Farcical transfer window so far.

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Elderadojnr said:

Defo. Had an age to strengthen before the Huns game n the one signing we have made hasn’t long landed in country ffs. Farcical transfer window so far.

Still two weeks to go. 

Just has the feeling of a pish one coming, & hearing Glass say if something can be done in the last few days we’ll look to do it.

English lower league loans incoming? 

We’ll see.
I see we’ve apparently recouped the guts of the Hernandez fee tonight. 
Here’s hoping that allows a fee or two to be spent 

Edited by WesthillWanderersFC
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

How on fucking earth have people on here not grasped how these windows usually play out yet? 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

How on fucking earth have people on here not grasped how these windows usually play out yet? 

Red tinted glasses

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

How on fucking earth have people on here not grasped how these windows usually play out yet? 

Not necessarily.

Back in December, your pal Glass said he’d like to have his business done by the time we played SEVCO. Naive as fuck. 

Hibs have brought in 4 I think it is.

Celtic 5.

It can be done if you’re organised? 

 

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post

The longer it goes without a decent signing the more we'll turn on each other. 

That's how things work in the transfer windows usually. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post

Blatantly obvious the team needs strengthening. 
you’d think given the winter break and the fact it’s biggest week of the season in terms of games so far they’d have made a bit more of an effort to get some business done.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Not necessarily.

Back in December, your pal Glass said he’d like to have his business done by the time we played SEVCO. Naive as fuck. 

Hibs have brought in 4 I think it is.

Celtic 5.

It can be done if you’re organised? 

 

 

It can also be done if you have a capable manager or one that didn’t make a total arse of his first window & has lost all trust. Miss placed trust in first place I may add, so essentially this is all on Cormack & his faith in allowing Glass to sign almost a dozen shite signings on fk knows how much wages & loan/signing on fees

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Not necessarily.

Back in December, your pal Glass said he’d like to have his business done by the time we played SEVCO. Naive as fuck. 

Hibs have brought in 4 I think it is.

Celtic 5.

It can be done if you’re organised? 

 

 

Aye Hibs new black boy looked brilliant.

Im now a huge Glass fan because I'm sick of seeing a grown man bitch and moan and repeat the same stuff day on day. Weird.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Aye Hibs new black boy looked brilliant.

Im now a huge Glass fan because I'm sick of seeing a grown man bitch and moan and repeat the same stuff day on day. Weird.

You were just as repetitive/obsessed with how shit Rooney was & equally how great Goodwillie was & May. 
 

Glass hooses 😉

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Aye Hibs new black boy looked brilliant.

Im now a huge Glass fan because I'm sick of seeing a grown man bitch and moan and repeat the same stuff day on day. Weird.

You’re missing the point.

They identified their targets & went & got them.

We just seem to pontificate & generally fuck about. 

Mind you, we could with offloading a few of McInnes & Glass’s duds first

Edited by WesthillWanderersFC

Share this post


Link to post

Worst of it is that we can only imagine the wages Glass has spunked on his cluster fk first window. 
The board actually have full access to see figures 🤣 probably explains how Glass now claims he has such ‘a brilliant squad’  but reality is the rest of board have reigned in his & Cormack’s fantasy league attitudes.

 

His ‘brilliant squad’ chat is the chat from a desperate man with no options left but to wish for a miracle 

 

 

Almost two thirds through January window & the manager has done absolutely NOTHING with view to improve the team for remainder of season. Crazy when you consider how bad his team/squad has been for first half of season. 
 

We signed a yank that will most likely take a good few months to adapt to pro/Scottish game. 
We have been trying to sign a keeper as well. 
 

Glass not exactly showing his assessment of where the importance of strengthening is best suited

Edited by fine-n-dandy

Share this post


Link to post

The good news now is we have money to burn. Atlanta have signed the lad Hernandez and have supposedly given us a fee for him. Looking forward to seeing who we bring in….could well be the St.Johnstone goalkeeper. He is high on the priority list.

Share this post


Link to post
54 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

The longer it goes without a decent signing the more we'll turn on each other. 

That's how things work in the transfer windows usually. 

And then more arguments ensue when Joe Bloggs from Rotherham signs on loan 😄

Joking aside, when was the last transfer window when the majority thought we’d had a good window? 
My memory is a bit hazy as to when we signed players. 

Share this post


Link to post
52 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

It can also be done if you have a capable manager or one that didn’t make a total arse of his first window & has lost all trust. Miss placed trust in first place I may add, so essentially this is all on Cormack & his faith in allowing Glass to sign almost a dozen shite signings on fk knows how much wages & loan/signing on fees

Not having an HoR in early was a major fuck up.

He was here effectively after the work had been done for the summer. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

And then more arguments ensue when Joe Bloggs from Rotherham signs on loan 😄

Joking aside, when was the last transfer window when the majority thought we’d had a good window? 
My memory is a bit hazy as to when we signed players. 

We can’t all be like WHS & wank over every single transfer window like we have unearthed all the latest gems 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, fine-n-dandy said:

We can’t all be like WHS & wank over every single transfer window like we have unearthed all the latest gems 🤣

Never listen to a fucking hun 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, RED_JOHN said:

 What an extremely boring transfer window. 

Aye, was just thinking... 70 pages worth of us talking nonsense has culminated in us bringing in one college kid who isn't going to be anywhere near the first team any time soon. Even the players we're being linked with aren't interesting. Maybe someone could even just make up a (believable) rumour linking us with someone good... just to save us all from losing the will to live. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

Aye, was just thinking... 70 pages worth of us talking nonsense has culminated in us bringing in one college kid who isn't going to be anywhere near the first team any time soon. Even the players we're being linked with aren't interesting. Maybe someone could even just make up a (believable) rumour linking us with someone good... just to save us all from losing the will to live. 

I have been more excited by the thought of us hopefully getting rid of shite players than the hope of signing good ones this window.

 

Strange that though, considering we have such a ‘brilliant squad’ 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

I have been more excited by the thought of us hopefully getting rid of shite players than the hope of signing good ones this window.

Yeah, and so far we haven't even managed to do that, other than ditch Longstaff and Samuels who were never ours in the first place.

We have a truly awful squad - it's an extremely depressing thought that we might have to go through the rest of the season with these same players.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Don_Corleone said:

Yeah, and so far we haven't even managed to do that, other than ditch Longstaff and Samuels who were never ours in the first place.

We have a truly awful squad - it's an extremely depressing thought that we might have to go through the rest of the season with these same players.

Cormack/Glass are driving fans away via most turning to complete apathy towards the club. Starts with frustration/anger but soon turns to apathy & that is what will send the club into a spiral downwards

 

All the snake oil chat this past year has only sped up this effect because they have nothing what so ever to show for it

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, BonnieDon said:

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/international/aberdeen-pull-plug-on-jamie-mcgrath-move-as-st-mirren-ace-considers-other-options-3529668

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if Zander Clark were to turn us down in favour of a move south. Fully anticipate that to happen next.

I Hope so, as a new goalkeeper is the least of our problems at the moment, Aye Joe has not been at his best all season, but even a below par Joe Lewis is a far better keeper than Zander fkn Clark ffs

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Don_Corleone said:

 

Genuine question here - if we take off the red tinted spectacles and put ourselves in the players' shoes, what are the selling points for joining Aberdeen Football Club right now? 

That's possibly one of the easiest questions I have seen for a while, which the honest answer to it is sweet fcuk all.

Thanks to shiny teeth fcukin Cormack :blahblah1: Glass and the group, cheers lads.

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, DelMonte said:

FnD level posting. Same thing over and over. Once will do you piece of shit. 

 

8 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

The next time I listen to you is the first time, you gullible cunt 

Isn't just so refreshing to feel the love on here between fellow dandies, it's just a thingy of beauty. 🥰

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Don_Corleone said:

. Maybe someone could even just make up a (believable) rumour linking us with someone good... just to save us all from losing the will to live. 

Leigh Griffiths is apparently a free agent.

Worth a look 🤪

Share this post


Link to post
49 minutes ago, Dad said:

Why this fud should be ignored ^ 

 

What a fucking bellend

Said the old deviant, looking in his mirror. 
 
Why anyone listens to you, with your creepy, weirdo responses, is beyond me.

You’re a wrong ‘un. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

We can’t all be like WHS & wank over every single transfer window like we have unearthed all the latest gems 🤣

Think you're gonna be surprised. THIS window is gonna be different, real quality arriving. Just you wait and see... 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, blowupsheep said:

Leigh Griffiths is apparently a free agent.

Worth a look 🤪

Anyone got a girls school outfit they can put on  so they can get in touch with Leigh to see what he thinks about the possibility?

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...