sooth_stander

January 2022 transfer window

2 hours ago, Dad said:

Why this fud should be ignored ^ 

What a fucking bellend

Thanks, Dad. 

This generation of posters in the past couple of years is really letting the site down. Sad to see. 

• Upvote 1

After spending yesterday having a chat with Craig Brown and Stewart Milne regarding their information about the signing (or lack of) Jamie McGrath both said it was all agreed in principle but McGrath had a change of heart.

The good news though is since Andrew Considine is looking like it’s slow progress back from injury we are looking at Notta Nuvadud the 6’3” central defender from the MLS second league. Both did say it’s extremely handy that Stephen Glass and his assistant’s have kept an eye on that league as there could be more signings to come later in the month.

11 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

Anyone got a girls school outfit they can put on  so they can get in touch with Leigh to see what he thinks about the possibility?

Broon wants Griffiths.🤔

8 hours ago, DelMonte said:

Aye Hibs new black boy looked brilliant.

Im now a huge Glass fan because I'm sick of seeing a grown man bitch and moan and repeat the same stuff day on day. Weird.

Take it that’s sarcasm, Rocky was pish.

2 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Ferguson off to Cagliari On loan with an obligation to buy. 

If they stay up, which is by no means guaranteed. 

23 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Surely won't actually be going on those terms? A huge gamble by the club. 

If it was just a loan with an obligation to buy come June, then fair. But, it hinges on them staying up. 

Club wouldn't do it unless there was a guarantee, IMO. 

57 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Thanks, Dad. 

This generation of posters in the past couple of years is really letting the site down. Sad to see. 

Defending an old, creepy bent shot.

Strange.

43 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

I can't understand  the loan shit...Buy him if they really want him.

Well considering it's based on their top flight status, I'd imagine they could afford the fee as a Serie A side but not a Serie B side. They are occupying the last relegation place, currently. 

1 hour ago, Torry Tosser said:

Broon wants Griffiths.🤔

I would take him on one condition and that is that he agrees to be completely locked up and kept in a padded cell with 24hour round the clock security guards in place in between games, that would work. 

• Haha 1

Griffiths has to be pay as you play! If you gamble then it’s up to him to want to get fit and earn his money 

50 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

Griffiths has to be pay as you play! If you gamble then it’s up to him to want to get fit and earn his money 

This doesn't exist

We'd have to pay him a basic wage at least of the National Minimum Wage. We could then structure an appearance bonus on top of this

However all theoretical as we won't be signing him

Edited by Ten Caat

Minimum wages seem fair with a big bonus for scoring on the pitch not in a night club

2 hours ago, Studebaker-90 said:

I'd love this to happen purely for the comedy of one of the Ferguson clan taking Italian lessons. "ok Lewis, tell me the Italian for an idiot" ....."errr is it il fuddio?"

However surely it can't be true that we'd accept this. If they were obligated to buy him at the end of the loan why not just buy him now? Two things strike me..........either there are some "get out" clauses that mean it isn't an obligation to buy at all ( eg if he snaps his cruciate.......or even just the club can veto it if they get relegated)........or they're in deep financial trouble and just cannot afford a fee right now.....although surely we'd be aware of this and wouldn't tolerate risking it.

8 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

I'd love this to happen purely for the comedy of one of the Ferguson clan taking Italian lessons. "ok Lewis, tell me the Italian for an idiot" ....."errr is it il fuddio?"

However surely it can't be true that we'd accept this. If they were obligated to buy him at the end of the loan why not just buy him now? Two things strike me..........either there are some "get out" clauses that mean it isn't an obligation to buy at all ( eg if he snaps his cruciate.......or even just the club can veto it if they get relegated)........or they're in deep financial trouble and just cannot afford a fee right now.....although surely we'd be aware of this and wouldn't tolerate risking it.

Bingo. That's exactly what the story is reporting. They're only obligated to buy if they stay up. 

2 hours ago, The Gee Man said:

Has he played for Celtic and Dundee already this season?  Not sure of the rules but thought two clubs was as many as you could play for.

Wouldn’t under any circumstances trust an Italian loan deal. Those Italians are dodgy as fuck when it comes to loan deals, they constantly mug any team off they loan a player from. Tell them to stump up the cash to buy Ferguson or fuck off

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, starryfish said:

Has he played for Celtic and Dundee already this season?  Not sure of the rules but thought two clubs was as many as you could play for.

As Celtic have ended his contract he'll be a free agent so will be cleared to sign for another club 

Any loan to buy deal dependent on promotion or relegation needs to be consigned to the bin.

Either buy him now or come back and buy him in the summer once you know which division you are playing in. Or fuck off and stop wasting everyone's time.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Any loan to buy deal dependent on promotion or relegation needs to be consigned to the bin.

Either buy him now or come back and buy him in the summer once you know which division you are playing in. Or fuck off and stop wasting everyone's time.

Exactly, let them buy him and if they get relegated they can sell him on!

15 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

The £3.5m I’d accept.

But no loan to buy nonsense. 

£500k loan then obligated to buy at £4 million with 20% sell on clause 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

The £3.5m I’d accept.

But no loan to buy nonsense. 

£3.5m for a scottish international with 2 years on his contract is a bit cheap I think 

• Upvote 1

As we always prove 2 years suddenly dwindles away and it’s a pre contract and the rubbish Jack/Wright/Hedges stand off! Get him selt 

• Upvote 1