Jump to content
sooth_stander

January 2022 transfer window

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Dad said:

Why this fud should be ignored ^ 

 

What a fucking bellend

Thanks, Dad. 

This generation of posters in the past couple of years is really letting the site down. Sad to see. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

After spending yesterday having a chat with Craig Brown and Stewart Milne regarding their information about the signing (or lack of) Jamie McGrath both said it was all agreed in principle but McGrath had a change of heart.

The good news though is since Andrew Considine is looking like it’s slow progress back from injury we are looking at Notta Nuvadud the 6’3” central defender from the MLS second league. Both did say it’s extremely handy that Stephen Glass and his assistant’s have kept an eye on that league as there could be more signings to come later in the month.

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

Anyone got a girls school outfit they can put on  so they can get in touch with Leigh to see what he thinks about the possibility?

Broon wants Griffiths.🤔

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, DelMonte said:

Aye Hibs new black boy looked brilliant.

Im now a huge Glass fan because I'm sick of seeing a grown man bitch and moan and repeat the same stuff day on day. Weird.

Take it that’s sarcasm, Rocky was pish.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Ferguson off to Cagliari On loan with an obligation to buy. 

If they stay up, which is by no means guaranteed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
23 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Ferguson off to Cagliari On loan with an obligation to buy. 

Surely won't actually be going on those terms? A huge gamble by the club. 
 

If it was just a loan with an obligation to buy come June, then fair. But, it hinges on them staying up. 
 

Club wouldn't do it unless there was a guarantee, IMO. 

Share this post


Link to post
57 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Thanks, Dad. 

This generation of posters in the past couple of years is really letting the site down. Sad to see. 

Defending an old, creepy bent shot.

Strange.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
43 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

I can't understand  the loan shit...Buy him if they really want him.

Well considering it's based on their top flight status, I'd imagine they could afford the fee as a Serie A side but not a Serie B side. They are occupying the last relegation place, currently. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Torry Tosser said:

Broon wants Griffiths.🤔

I would take him on one condition and that is that he agrees to be completely locked up and kept in a padded cell with 24hour round the clock security guards in place in between games, that would work. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Griffiths has to be pay as you play! If you gamble then it’s up to him to want to get fit and earn his money 

Share this post


Link to post
50 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

Griffiths has to be pay as you play! If you gamble then it’s up to him to want to get fit and earn his money 

This doesn't exist

We'd have to pay him a basic wage at least of the National Minimum Wage. We could then structure an appearance bonus on top of this

However all theoretical as we won't be signing him

 

Edited by Ten Caat

Share this post


Link to post

Minimum wages seem fair with a big bonus for scoring on the pitch not in a night club

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Ferguson off to Cagliari On loan with an obligation to buy. 

I'd love this to happen purely for the comedy of one of the Ferguson clan taking Italian lessons. "ok Lewis, tell me the Italian for an idiot" ....."errr is it il fuddio?"

However surely it can't be true that we'd accept this. If they were obligated to buy him at the end of the loan why not just buy him now? Two things strike me..........either there are some "get out" clauses that mean it isn't an obligation to buy at all ( eg if he snaps his cruciate.......or even just the club can veto it if they get relegated)........or they're in deep financial trouble and just cannot afford a fee right now.....although surely we'd be aware of this and wouldn't tolerate risking it.

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

I'd love this to happen purely for the comedy of one of the Ferguson clan taking Italian lessons. "ok Lewis, tell me the Italian for an idiot" ....."errr is it il fuddio?"

However surely it can't be true that we'd accept this. If they were obligated to buy him at the end of the loan why not just buy him now? Two things strike me..........either there are some "get out" clauses that mean it isn't an obligation to buy at all ( eg if he snaps his cruciate.......or even just the club can veto it if they get relegated)........or they're in deep financial trouble and just cannot afford a fee right now.....although surely we'd be aware of this and wouldn't tolerate risking it.

Bingo. That's exactly what the story is reporting. They're only obligated to buy if they stay up. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, The Gee Man said:

Griffiths has to be pay as you play! If you gamble then it’s up to him to want to get fit and earn his money 

Has he played for Celtic and Dundee already this season?  Not sure of the rules but thought two clubs was as many as you could play for.

Share this post


Link to post

Wouldn’t under any circumstances trust an Italian loan deal. Those Italians are dodgy as fuck when it comes to loan deals, they constantly mug any team off they loan a player from. Tell them to stump up the cash to buy Ferguson or fuck off

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, starryfish said:

Has he played for Celtic and Dundee already this season?  Not sure of the rules but thought two clubs was as many as you could play for.

As Celtic have ended his contract he'll be a free agent so will be cleared to sign for another club 

Share this post


Link to post

Any loan to buy deal dependent on promotion or relegation needs to be consigned to the bin.

Either buy him now or come back and buy him in the summer once you know which division you are playing in. Or fuck off and stop wasting everyone's time.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Any loan to buy deal dependent on promotion or relegation needs to be consigned to the bin.

Either buy him now or come back and buy him in the summer once you know which division you are playing in. Or fuck off and stop wasting everyone's time.

Exactly, let them buy him and if they get relegated they can sell him on!

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

The £3.5m I’d accept.

But no loan to buy nonsense. 

 

£500k loan then obligated to buy at £4 million with 20% sell on clause 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

The £3.5m I’d accept.

But no loan to buy nonsense. 

 

£3.5m for a scottish international with 2 years on his contract is a bit cheap I think 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

As we always prove 2 years suddenly dwindles away and it’s a pre contract and the rubbish Jack/Wright/Hedges stand off! Get him selt 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...