Aberdeen 0 - 2 Motherwell

Not going to be as straight forward as other have predicted. We'll have most of the possession however we need to be more clinical with  the ball this time against them.

We'll be fired up for this one after losing to them in our last encounter. Watkins, Hedges and Ramirez are playing will a lot of confidence and should make the difference this time around.

2-0 Aberdeen (Ramirez x2)

Same starting 11 as last week, has to be. And the formation flitting between a back 3 and a back 4 depending on how the game is going, but starting with a back 4.

Think Motherwell play with 3 up front and their focus will be on our full back areas, that is still our main area of concern, despite the recent upturn in form.

3 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Aye last Sunday Kelt 

FFS... well, that fucks my plans. 

Was supposed to be oot looking at granite worktops by now, but it's going to have to wait for another half a hoor. 

Bollocks to the teuchters. 

Fergie stuff is terrific, but I've watched it so many times already that I can mute it and fill in the voices practically verbatim at this point ?

5 minutes ago, Watson Oh The Bar! Scanlon Yes! said:

The moss on the main stand roof has taken a fair spurt.

Would it really take much effort or expense to send a couple of trainees up there with some scrapers and bleach?

Are we the only club with a mouldy roof?

It's a sign of laziness.