Dundee United 1 - 0 Aberdeen

2 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

As for the hoax Indian, for all I know, it could have been the intestines of an elephant, marinated in elephant dung and sprinkled with the venom of a king cobra but classed on its menu, under number 35, as a mixed curry.

You asked the delivery guy the menu number of the dish you never ordered?

On 11/17/2021 at 9:07 AM, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Absolutely spot on.

The last time I was in the Centenary Bar pre-match before a game at Tannadice was a fucking embarrassment. It never helped we lost 3-1 that day as well and that some pond-life cunt phoned hoax pizzas and Indians to my house in the early hours the night before.

All these so-called die-hard Aberdeen fans getting pissed and trashing the bar as a way of showing their "support" for our club. Fucking knob jockeys.

Anyway, Riley's Snooker Club on Dundonald Street (if it's still open) is always good for a peaceful pre-match beverage and there is very seldom a delay in getting served. 

Rileys is closed MAD.

17 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Rileys is closed MAD.

Okay dokey Moobs min?.

It wiz a nice place to go into before a match against the arabs withoot the rabble/noise of the Centenary Bar and ease of getting served (instead of having to buy a box of 24 bottled beers just to ensure you and your crowd had enough beers to get through until leaving at ten to 3 or before getting ordered out by Tayside plod from the Centenary, whichever was the earliest).

The Airlie (AJ's) was another good hostelry to go to pre-match. 

2 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Okay dokey Moobs min?.

It wiz a nice place to go into before a match against the arabs withoot the rabble/noise of the Centenary Bar and ease of getting served (instead of having to buy a box of 24 bottled beers just to ensure you and your crowd had enough beers to get through until leaving at ten to 3 or before getting ordered out by Tayside plod from the Centenary, whichever was the earliest).

The Airlie (AJ's) was another good hostelry to go to pre-match. 

Never heard of Dundonald street being described as 'peaceful.' 

Had a few strange interactions on that street. 

16 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Never heard of Dundonald street being described as 'peaceful.' 

Had a few strange interactions on that street. 

Never had any grief on that street, Consi min, anytime we were in any of the hosteries there. 

However, there was an occasion on New Year's Day 2014 (Peter Pawlett winner) when we travelled down in my brother-in-law's car and parked it on Dundonald Street, only to discover that I had forgot my match ticket when at the turnstiles of the away end of Tannadice. 

Went to a boozer (a full-on United boozer by all accounts, nae sure of it's name nae far from the end of Dundonald Street) to pass the time of day until the match had ended. Celebrated Pawlett's winner with a fist pump that was swiftly noticed by a less-than-impressed old united fan, who said I best leave before I got battered by incoming united fans.

Turned round to the old lad and said that they couldn't do much more damage to me as a couple of nights before I lost in a fight with concrete after tripping over my boot laces pissed and smashed my face open upon impact. 

Happily supped the remains of my pint of Belhaven and left?.

46 minutes ago, starryfish said:

Lewis, Ojo, Bates, McCrorie, Campbell, McGeouch, Brown, Hayes, Watkins, Ramirez, Hedges

Ferguson suspended so Hayes in for him, assuming Ramsay is still crocked.

Is Ferguson suspended already?

if so;

Lewis

Ojo Bates McCrorie Campbell 

Brown McGeouch

Hedges Watkins Hayes 

Ramirez

1-1. 

He won’t play that though. 
He’ll play 4-3-3 & play Ojo instead of Hayes. 

33 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Is Ferguson suspended already?

if so;

Lewis

Ojo Bates McCrorie Campbell 

Brown McGeouch

Hedges Watkins Hayes 

Ramirez

1-1. 

He won’t play that though. 
He’ll play 4-3-3 & play Ojo instead of Hayes. 

That team definitely needs addressed in the January transfer window.

1 hour ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Was brought up on a diet of New Firm 1-1s. Don’t see any reason to change now.

New Firm is a terrible term. Hated it back then, it’s laughable now. 

3 hours ago, RUL said:

Ramsay is not even back running fully so no chance he's playing.

Glass said no-one who was injured before the international break is available. Added to that list of players, Ferguson is suspended. 

We’re ok though… Connor McLennan is available again.