Dundee United 1 - 0 Aberdeen

1 minute ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

I’m not watching so can only go on you guys comments.  But to me Madden let’s physical stuff go as much as possible to try to let the game flow.  That’s instantly preferable to the Clancy, Beaton or Craig Thomson of old who used to react on how bad the foul might have been, seemingly based on little more than the crowd reaction rather than what they’d just witnessed with their own eyes.

Craig Thompson was the worst. I hated that cheating fucker 

Madden seems to have duped some people that he's not that bad. But he's a sleekit cunt

2 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

Knew he was going to even it up. Neither were deserving of red cards. The Dundee United fan should be getting taken out the stadium for pushing ojo 

Neither deserving of red cards? Don’t talk shite.

Edwards grabbed Ramirez in the nuts FFS.

Hopefully that fat Jute cunt that shoved Ojo like a coward behind a fence, knowing Ojo can’t get do anything, gets a right going over later. Deserves it.

And he didn’t even get lifted.

Shite policing.

Even worse refereeing from that hun bastard. 
Aberdeen should publicly call Madden out. Fuck the ramifications. 

3 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

WTF are those cunts the police doing.

Standing watching that fat cunt shoving Ojo (technically assault).

Fucking useless cunt Madden 

He needs to be hauled  in at HT by cops & very least details taken & kicked out of ground & banned. 
Yon cannot push a player & be allowed to continue going to matches. 
some might say ‘it’s just a push’ but it is aggressive physical contact with opposition player & fans cannot be allowed to get away with that. 

imagine a fan done that to a linesman or ref? They’d be hauled in by cops there & then without waiting until HT. Why should it be different for a player