Dundee United 1 - 0 Aberdeen

6 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Am I right in saying we can’t appeal the Ojo decision because it’s a second yellow?

Regardless of what fan did, he had to get a second yellow for reaction as it’s deemed to be aggravating fans. Hard not to react I agree but he has to shrug it off. His reaction causes the rest of the fans to react & could have escalated (in madhuns view’ so he has to book him. 

1 minute ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Regardless of what fan did, he had to get a second yellow for reaction as it’s deemed to be aggravating fans. Hard not to react I agree but he has to shrug it off. His reaction causes the rest of the fans to react & could have escalated (in madhuns view’ so he has to book him. 

Shut the fuck up you complete bellend.

2 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

I agree to an extent but his momentum took him there and he pushed and abused, every one of us would have reacted the same. The stewards and police should have been all over that and the fan ejected. What kind of message does it send out when he’s not even spoken to no about it?

2 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Glass sulking in the stand... has not covered himself in glory since his selection.

Big Joe with a big save.

Fuck.

What’s he meant to do? Stand up and wave his arms about?

3 minutes ago, slippers said:

Regardless of score we have been absolutely shafted here. 

We haven’t at all. Just angry at a fan being allowed to push our player. He reacted to hit & has to be booked. It’s harsh but it’s the rules.

We’ve been shite but not shafted. Not like we have done anything to earn more than a point. So to say we’ve been shafted is just pleading for pity where none is really deserving