Dundee United 1 - 0 Aberdeen

2 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Not even counting what you are deeming ‘the first one’ as that was prior to anything.

He stood up to guy after push (first reaction & potentially might have gotten away with that) then after being pulled away (returned) for more, which almost certainly makes madhuns decision for him as by now the rest of support are starting to get irate. So yes he went TWICE before the booking & even continued after booking when going off (which he might as well do as he’s off now anyway) so I don’t care about the third reaction 

I think you need to look at it again

4 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

I've said it before and i'll say it again.

Shut the fuck up you complete fucking bellend.

Ojo did fuck all wrong. 

He reacted. He gets booked. That’s the rules.

May think it’s harsh but that is the fkn case.

You complete blinkered fucking bellend. Try understanding the rules for what players can & can’t do as ‘professionals’ before trying to be all full of shite you pleb

Just now, afc1903mad said:

I think you need to look at it again

It’s shit & most of the bitterness is that the stewards/police haven’t been over there straight away (especially before second half & if even at all) but rules are rules & players simply aren’t allowed to react at all in a way that antagonises the fans (regardless of what happened) & if they do, certainly if things look like they could potentially escalate, then the ref has to book the player. It’s the fkn rules. Circumstances may have it seem harsh but that is the rules. 

FnD there was no reaction.

He was physically assaulted by the Utd Fan who was fully extended over the barrier, who then continued to verbally abuse Ojo. So Ojo did what any normal human being would do and stand up to the physical and verbal abuse he was getting in a controlled manner. Never once raising his arms, never once crossing the boundary and not once aggressively verbally retaliated.

He also wasn’t pulled away and left of his own accord.

Watch it again and maybe also book an appointment with the opticians

• Upvote 3
1 minute ago, fine-n-dandy said:

It’s shit & most of the bitterness is that the stewards/police haven’t been over there straight away (especially before second half & if even at all) but rules are rules & players simply aren’t allowed to react at all in a way that antagonises the fans (regardless of what happened) & if they do, certainly if things look like they could potentially escalate, then the ref has to book the player. It’s the fkn rules. Circumstances may have it seem harsh but that is the rules. 

I generally think this site is better without -1s, but there are some occasions where they are needed.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
17 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

Oh right so let's get this straight.

So a fan surges forward and assaults one of our players, (who has every right to defend himself and quite rightly does so in a controlled manner.)

The player gets sent off for being assualted and the fan gets to stay in his seat and watch the benefit of the assault. That's the rules is it as per your logic?

Look at all that (my poor wee innocent boy) SHITE ?

the fan is a cunt & should be dealt with but his remaining in seat after incident  etc. has fk all to do with argument rgds if Ojo should be booked. That is just pish to detract from the point. He got booked for not walking away & for even returning to argue/protest with said idiot. 

It’s a booking all day as it’s antagonistic (regardless of if he feels justified) he’s expected to act professional & not escalate matters with fans. May seem harsh but it is a fkn booking all day everyday for a football player

Biggest farce of a sending off I've seen. That United minker in the black cap should've been filled in. 

In any case, not good enough again, and we need to change the manager. Not sure if Cormack was there but he should've been getting fucking dogs. 

Bobby Madden didn't help with how utterly atrocious he is at his job. A true ugly, ugly, ugly weegie hun bastard. I don't wish him any goodwill. 

4 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

As much as I hate ojo as a player and think he’s pish he hardly went towards the fan after being pushed the fan was hurling abuse after pushing him snd ojo was talking back.

The second time he went back was after he got sent of and he was raging for being sent of. 
Do like you madden will justify his shortness like you are.

But you like him are wrong. 

the fan is a cunt & should be dealt with but his remaining in seat after incident  etc. has fk all to do with argument rgds if Ojo should be booked. That is just pish to detract from the point. He got booked for not walking away & for even returning to argue/protest with said idiot. 

It’s a booking all day as it’s antagonistic (regardless of if he feels justified) he’s expected to act professional & not escalate matters with fans. May seem harsh but it is a fkn booking all day everyday for a football player

How many times are you going to repeat yourself you stupid cunt?

Time to get rid of the dross in January. What a waste of resources JET and McGinn are, and Longstaff has been absolutely rotten.

Our bench looks atrocious when you are looking at players to bring on and change the game.

Big changes needed yet again. The question is do we trust Glass to bring in the players we need?  After all he assures us he will always have the final say.

4 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

FnD there was no reaction.

He was physically assaulted by the Utd Fan who was fully extended over the barrier, who then continued to verbally abuse Ojo. So Ojo did what any normal human being would do and stand up to the physical and verbal abuse he was getting in a controlled manner. Never once raising his arms, never once crossing the boundary and not once aggressively verbally retaliated.

He also wasn’t pulled away and left of his own accord.

Watch it again and maybe also book an appointment with the opticians

My poor wee boy syndrome 

He was booked for not walking away & potentially escalating the situation (& returns to do so) it’s a booking.

Circumstances are blinkering you all. We lost our one man advantage via a deserved (by the rules) second booking.

How the twat fan was dealt with is irrelevant to how Ojo reacts. 

• Upvote 1

Let’s make this simple for you

1. Gets pushed by fan after momentum takes him into Utd end 

2. Stands and looks at utd fan without raising arms or reacting 

3. Walks away and back onto pitch

4. Gets second booking and sent off

5. Walks back towards Utd fan 

5 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

Book an appointment with the taliban when you are at it F n D.

Aye, their execution squad.

What a shite post. Really really poor ? I can almost feel your seething in it. First thought that came in your head & you just went with it ? like a bairn.

Grrrrrrrr so there ?

3 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

My poor wee boy syndrome 

He was booked for not walking away & potentially escalating the situation (& returns to do so) it’s a booking.

Circumstances are blinkering you all. We lost our one man advantage via a deserved (by the rules) second booking.

How the twat fan was dealt with is irrelevant to how Ojo reacts. 

“My poor wee boy syndrome”

FFS get real and get that appointment with the opticians. You’re making things up

5 minutes ago, BonnieDon said:

That can be said most weeks. We are just so vulnerable at the back and we aren't creating much.

Your right but again they looked like creating fuck all thrn mistake in the middle, break away, shot, save, corner then from the resulting corner Campbell (I think it was him) goes to sleep drifts miles from his man leaving him acres of room to shoot into an empty net. Terrible goal all round to loose.

So apart from that one move and passive of play they looked like getting nothing it’s just so disappointing again 

4 minutes ago, thurso said:

As much as I hate ojo as a player and think he’s pish he hardly went towards the fan after being pushed the fan was hurling abuse after pushing him snd ojo was talking back.

The second time he went back was after he got sent of and he was raging for being sent of. 
Do like you madden will justify his shortness like you are.

But you like him are wrong. 

I have read that second last line 3 or 4 times & I still have no clue what you are trying to say ?

I don’t agree with the booking (especially given circumstances) & I cannot stand madhun & hate to say he was correct because I don’t agree with the rules but he has booked him by the book. 

Too many one sided blinkered views on this. Reaction to Jute cunt & the circumstances of us losing one man advantage straight away & also yet another shite result etc, but end of day. Ojo got booked for not walking away & potentially escalating situation. Harsh but it’s what refs are expected to do.