Dundee United 1 - 0 Aberdeen

8 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

You don’t even know what the offence was though

It’s probably written up as either of ‘not returning to field of play’ or ‘potentially insighting/escalating trouble’ by not returning to field of play. Both of which you see players getting booked for all the time.

players get booked for winding up fans. Even if still on pitch. That not an actual written rule verbatim but it’s is a well known & commonly used booking. 

To moan at this booking is just bitterness greeting at circumstances surrounding it all. From non action by stewards/cops. To the fact that it results in it being a second yellow & the added fact we were shite again & lost. 

It’s all deflection & ignorance making excuses. Like I said. Had it only been his first booking & especially had we not lost/been shite again. We would all be laughing at the whole thing for what it was.

It was a justified booking. How the Jute cunt is now dealt with is an afterthought 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

He won't get to hire his own coaches? Really? You know this for a fact? 

if this is the case, why was he able to bring in his own coaches when he started!?

also, in future, why not just say inexperienced...

tbh...it appears you don't know how the system works.

Cormack has said numerous times that they want to avoid lots of staff changes if a manager is to leave. When a manager typically leaves their backroom staff go too and you end up with whole sale changes. The plan is that you have a system where if the head coach leaves there is minimal impact.

1 minute ago, super_al said:

Cormack has said numerous times that they want to avoid lots of staff changes if a manager is to leave. When a manager typically leaves their backroom staff go too and you end up with whole sale changes. The plan is that you have a system where if the head coach leaves there is minimal impact.

You don't think Russell and Apaloo would go if Glass got sacked? 

7 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

You’re being a “Karen” if you don’t realise that there’s nothing wrong with standing up against being physically and verbally abused.

There was no rule broken in law 12.3 to warrant a cautionable offence

In everyday life correct but for a professional football player & when acting infront of opposition fans/retards that could escalate, then in football it is a bookable offence. Ever since Cantona. Refs are expected to act.

I think it’s shite but I am not greeting about it. I would moan a bit (in a blinkered manner) had it been an opposition player & he hadn’t gotten booked. Especially a hun or Tim. It’s football. 

It was only a booking though & I accept it as such. 

My gripe today (as all season under Glass) is just how shite the club is right now. 

2 minutes ago, super_al said:

Can you show me some quotes, please? 

this is definitely a novel approach then. I can't think of many managers/head coaches who don't want to bring their own staff in. And don't do it when they start a new job...

3 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

Can you show me some quotes, please? 

this is definitely a novel approach then. I can't think of many managers/head coaches who don't want to bring their own staff in. And don't do it when they start a new job...

There weren't many who departed when McInnes left. 

Docherty was the only one. 

Even Sheerin could have stayed but had clearly made up his mind he was going. Robson stayed, Marshall stayed. 

It would be the same if Glass went.  Russell and Apaloo would probably go but the rest would likely stay. 

19 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

We'll probably beat Celtic or get a 2-2 draw or something in a thrilling encounter. 

It's a complete lottery with this team. 

Not a lottery at all.

Team we should beat: Dominate possession with no cutting edge, concede simple goals and lose.

Team we should struggle against: Put in a creditable performance, maybe get something out of it.

12 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

1.) The United fan in the cap 

I believe he's named on the P&B match thread. Can't imagine he'll have a comfortable weekend.

4 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

There weren't many who departed when McInnes left. 

Docherty was the only one. 

Even Sheerin could have stayed but had clearly made up his mind he was going. Robson stayed, Marshall stayed. 

It would be the same if Glass went.  Russell and Apaloo would probably go but the rest would likely stay. 

al is making out that only the head coach will leave. But, when derek left, out of the first team set up, Marshall was the only one that stayed? 

The prosecution rests. 

Anyone saying Ojo was a second yellow is a fucking clown and dead to me like Mcinnes is.  Madden is a referee and should of used common sense. If things like that are yellows then we’d end up with more ball boys on the pitch than players at the end of 90.   Fucking wise the fuck up you fucking haddocks.  He retreated onto the pitch, a wee talking to would of sufficed. 

Doesn’t deflect from us being shite but fuck me boys. ?

3 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

al is making out that only the head coach will leave. But, when derek left, out of the first team set up, Marshall was the only one that stayed? 

The prosecution rests. 

The plan is that there is minimal changes, of course Russell etc..may want to go as well. Atlanta have the same model. Essentially the DOF pulls all the strings and is ultimately accountable.

1 minute ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Only Docherty went with Mcinnes 

You don't think Russell and Apaloo would go if Glass left? 

Of course I do. 'Super' Al seems to think otherwise. New system and that. Also, that the head coach doesn't decide what system we play (lolz). 

Sheerin left not long after. Doesn't need to walk straight away. Normally it's the manager and assistant who go, then when a new head coach or manager comes in, they change things, like bringing in their own first team coaches. 

Just now, DD1903 said:

Of course I do. 'Super' Al seems to think otherwise. New system and that. Also, that the head coach doesn't decide what system we play (lolz). 

Sheerin left not long after. Doesn't need to walk straight away. Normally it's the manager and assistant who go, then when a new head coach or manager comes in, they change things, like bringing in their own first team coaches. 

Aye. 

Sheerin left because he was offered another job.  His body language after McInnes left made it obvious he wanted out though.  But he wasnt sacked like Docherty was. 

20 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

In everyday life correct but for a professional football player & when acting infront of opposition fans/retards that could escalate, then in football it is a bookable offence. Ever since Cantona. Refs are expected to act.

I think it’s shite but I am not greeting about it. I would moan a bit (in a blinkered manner) had it been an opposition player & he hadn’t gotten booked. Especially a hun or Tim. It’s football. 

It was only a booking though & I accept it as such. 

My gripe today (as all season under Glass) is just how shite the club is right now. 

Cantona left the boundaries, entered the stand and attacked a fan.

Totally contrary to what Ojo did today. You’re trying to excuse MadHun when Ojo did nothing to antagonise the Jute gan.

3 minutes ago, super_al said:

The plan is that there is minimal changes, of course Russell etc..may want to go as well. Atlanta have the same model. Essentially the DOF pulls all the strings and is ultimately accountable.

So...coaches won't leave? But they might? And  Gunn picks the tactics? 

lolz

7 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

So...coaches won't leave? But they might? And  Gunn picks the tactics? 

lolz

No I did not say Gunn picks the tactics. Glass reports to Gunn who ultimately is accountable. 

Again the plan is to have settled structure with minimal changes. As in any occupation employees can choose to leave if their boss changes.

6 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Absolutely. 

Who is going to take the manager job without bringing in at least one or two of their own staff? 

Nae cunt who is worth having. 

I don't disagree with you here. This is my concern. According to Cormack 80% of the applicants wanted control of recruitment and were excluded from the process. I think this model is a little too forward thinking for Scottish football but is how all the MLS franchises work. 

7 minutes ago, Roberto said:

What would you do if someone pushed you back? Stand your ground or shit yourself like the little shit house you are?

I'm sure even YOU would stand your ground...

I never claim to be clever. So fuck knows what you're on about there. I also never stated he didn't step back in. Folk are having a go about him leaving the pitch, he had to jump the boards.

It's something you don't expect to happen from a fan. He didn't do anything about it.

I'm going with you're a racist cunt.

(Joke before you get all upset).

He didn’t “stand his ground”, he was pushed away and then took several steps forward to confront the guy. 

4 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I appreciate you're not very clever... but...

NO ONE is stating otherwise regarding going forward towards the fan.

You're completely off in a tangent of what is being said.

Folk are attacking him for leaving the pitch, he left the pitch because he had to jump the boards.

No single player would ever expect to be shoved... it was a spur of the moment action to stand up to the fan. Wrongly, it may have been but any grown person would have done it.

What I'm arguing about is the morons giving him shit for leaving the pitch when his momentum took him there. Otherwise could have injured himself.

He stops then gets shoved by the fan, he then take a few steps forward and up the stair a bit to confront the fan. He entered the stand deliberately to confront the fan. Madden can justify the yellow as entering the stand/leaving the field of play OR inciting violence or whatever. 

Either way the yellow can be justified and there will be no comeback for it.I guarantee it.

• Upvote 1
Just now, super_al said:

I don't disagree with you here. This is my concern. According to Cormack 80% of the applicants wanted control of recruitment and were excluded from the process. I think this model is a little too forward thinking for Scottish football but is how all the MLS franchises work. 

It's only forward thinking if it moves things forward 

18 minutes ago, jamiesd said:

Anyone saying Ojo was a second yellow is a fucking clown and dead to me like Mcinnes is.  Madden is a referee and should of used common sense. If things like that are yellows then we’d end up with more ball boys on the pitch than players at the end of 90.   Fucking wise the fuck up you fucking haddocks.  He retreated onto the pitch, a wee talking to would of sufficed. 

Doesn’t deflect from us being shite but fuck me boys. ?

What an absolute drama queen ?