Dundee United 1 - 0 Aberdeen

Was at the game - both teams were fucking pish today.

With regards to the Ojo red card; Madden is a fucking clown. Aye Ojo shouldn't go back up to him but that fat ogre of a United fan shouldn't be touching him. Hopefully the ban is as big as his belly. Fat cunt. 

IMO we should cut our losses with Glass. Enevitable he will be sacked he is just not up to the job. 

3 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I picked the wrong game to take the missus. I was a total chimpanzee. Lost my head. Apaloo got a bit going off as well. Joe Lewis too. 

Haven't been that angry at the football in a long time.

Never mind least she’s got cleaning up your pishy sheets to look forward to when she gets home ?

3 hours ago, afc_blockhead said:

Jealous of someone who gets himself off by being a troll on a football forum? .. Nice comeback.

You created an account (which you posted on) pretending to be your girlfriend (also didn't and doesnt exist .. its fairly clear to all).

You created fake accounts to back up your opinions ? . You get off on how many people react to you on here . Sad act.

You never answered what was missing in your life that led you to this. The continuation of pretending you have a girlfriend answers that ... one day you will get one im sure!

Wrong. My wife created the account whilst I was offshore to wind up MT after him wishing me & another poster death in a plane crash. She continued to take piss out of him when I got home as she was posting more than me then. Bebo can easily confirm that there were post’s coming from Norway & USA at same time so unless I can teleport there was indeed two of us

i guess I am using my magical teleportation abilities to post from USA again now

1 hour ago, Durrant Dived said:

Was at the game - both teams were fucking pish today.

With regards to the Ojo red card; Madden is a fucking clown. Aye Ojo shouldn't go back up to him but that fat ogre of a United fan shouldn't be touching him. Hopefully the ban is as big as his belly. Fat cunt. 

IMO we should cut our losses with Glass. Enevitable he will be sacked he is just not up to the job. 

I lost my head I would've killed the man

Just now, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Here bro. 

Suicide 

You shouldn’t even consider that an option. Extremely selfish. Think of your family. 
I really hope I never get so depressed like you to consider this.

Seek help. I hear your cry for help but sadly I cannot help you other than to offer you advice of speaking to someone 

8 hours ago, super_al said:

But we would at least be competitive. We are 9 points behind Dundee United and Hearts, 6 behind Motherwell, Hibs have three games in hand. We are bottom six material.

Scottish football is all about defending, hoofball and grinding out a result, tiki taka does mot work.

Fuck off you spaz.

49 minutes ago, super_al said:

Are you arguing that we are NOT that many points behind these teams? We were never in this position under McInnes from what I can recall. 

For what its worth I am fully behind Glass and see what he is trying to do, however its becoming harder each week.

You saw the original message 

Shut up spazzy