Dundee United 1 - 0 Aberdeen

15 hours ago, Dynamo said:

I'll be glad when Hedges fucks off.

Same.

Plays the odd decent game where he makes an impact, shite the rest of the time.

15 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Is Longstaff not meant to be good? He’s garbage.

Boy is beyond garbage. EPL quality.

13 hours ago, ClayholeRed said:
  • Ojo couldn't help his momentum taking him into the crowd
  • The idiot assaulted him
  • Despite this he maintained his professionalism which couldn't have been easy in the circumstances - he has the right to be unhappy and stand his ground
  • He went back onto the pitch off his own accord
  • The ref then makes a ludicrous decision
  • What followed didn't affect the decision that had already been made and any human being would have been raging at the injustice
  • Despite it being unfair, if the second booking had then been issued there would be sound grounds to say he could/should have handled it differently but that wasn't the case  

In all my years watching football it was the worst decision I have ever witnessed and hard to believe it was an honest one. Anyone on this forum who thinks otherwise is either a moron, not a dons fan or attempting a horrific wide up and requires much better patter ASAP.     

Yellow card (caution)

A yellow card is shown by the referee to indicate that a player has been officially cautioned.  The player's details are then recorded by the referee in a small notebook; hence a caution is also known as a "booking". A player who has been cautioned may continue playing in the game; however, a player who receives a second caution in a match is sent off (shown the yellow card again, and then a red card). Law 12 of the Laws of the Game lists the types of offences and misconduct that may result in a caution. Players are cautioned and shown a yellow card if they commit the following offences:

Dissent by word or action

Persistent infringement of the Laws of the Game

Delaying the restart of play

Failure to respect the required distance when play is restarted with a corner kick, throw-in or free kick

Entering or re-entering the field of play without the referee's permission

Deliberately leaving the field of play without the referee's permission

Unsporting behaviour (a broad category of caution-worthy acts, see below)

There are also two offences which apply in matches using the Video Assistant Referee system:

Entering the referee review area

Excessively using the 'review' (TV screen) signal[6]

The Laws state that goals may be celebrated, but that such celebrations should not be "excessive". Removing one's shirt or covering one's face with the shirt will result in a caution. Players may also be cautioned for climbing onto a perimeter fence or approaching/entering spectator areas in a manner that causes safety and/or security concerns.

No worries Roberto, I just find him a very very strange man.

He posts the same stuff over and over again, he must have circa 50 posts about the Ojo sending off, all saying the same shit.

It would be okay if it was an isolated case but he does it all the time, earlier on in the season, every post for weeks on end was about us not signing any centre halfs.

1 hour ago, shut up meg said:

No worries Roberto, I just find him a very very strange man.

He posts the same stuff over and over again, he must have circa 50 posts about the Ojo sending off, all saying the same shit.

It would be okay if it was an isolated case but he does it all the time, earlier on in the season, every post for weeks on end was about us not signing any centre halfs.

8-D4-E888-E-4-DAD-4954-B48-A-45-B5-FA997

• Haha 1

Well another disappointing day yesterday, great backing from fans, but they were let down again.

I've no read through all the pages, but I'd be surprised if anybody hasn't mentioned how Gurr was even on the pitch? Guys gutrot.

Where was ferguson? 

Rested? After not even playing for Scotland?

Longstaff? Shite. Pump him back to Newcastle asap imo.

When is Samuels going to get a chance? 

Yes, we are missing practically a whole defence, if you can call it that barring Ramsay. He's been a big miss.

Ferguson was a big miss yesterday too.

Service to strikers is very poor.

Annoying part is if ojo had remained on the park I think we might have sneaked a injury time goal to take all 3 points. 

We live in hope.

Onto Corke Park next week for 3 points.

On a footnote, the junky jutes banner...

"Better to be a lion for a day, than a sheep all your life"

Is that the best they can come up with?

I'm happy to pay towards a banner for their return to Pittodrie.

Howabout ....

"Better to be a sheep all your life, than a junky jute bastard" 

14 hours ago, RED_JOHN said:

I am disappointed especially after putting in a reasonable effort to go to the match. Gurr was decent enough first half but was dreadful in the second half. Ojo should get transfer listed for not smacking the cunt in the dip after he pushed him. Ramirez done the hard work for us by getting their captain sent off. 
All in all we looked powderpuff. Our defence looks weak and we severely lack a cutting edge. Time to sharpen the tools up in January Glasso or it’s going to be a very uncomfortable duration for the rest of the season.

Longstaff should just be posted back to Newcastle. He’s that lightweight it should only cost around a fiver. Make sure some cunt signs for him at the other side!

100%

27 minutes ago, Dandiesmin68 said:

Well another disappointing day yesterday, great backing from fans, but they were let down again.

I've no read through all the pages, but I'd be surprised if anybody hasn't mentioned how Gurr was even on the pitch? Guys gutrot.

Where was ferguson? 

Rested? After not even playing for Scotland?

Longstaff? Shite. Pump him back to Newcastle asap imo.

When is Samuels going to get a chance? 

Yes, we are missing practically a whole defence, if you can call it that barring Ramsay. He's been a big miss.

Ferguson was a big miss yesterday too.

Service to strikers is very poor.

Annoying part is if ojo had remained on the park I think we might have sneaked a injury time goal to take all 3 points. 

We live in hope.

Onto Corke Park next week for 3 points.

Ferguson was suspended 

Unsure if someone has posted in previous pages without checking back to far, but have we not had an official statement from our club who should be saying they are supporting Ojo after yesterday and saying they are glad United are having an investigation into what happened but that they do not condone what happened? If that’s the correct words. 

Fair points about ojo.

It would've been too easy for him to come out & say the fan made a racist remark towards him, maybe he did, we don't know. I'm sure if something had been said towards ojo it would've been highlighted already.

But fans can't be allowed to put there hands on opposition players,  the weegie press would've had a field day if it had been a Aberdeen fan that's for sure.

Glass  getting sent off again doesn't help team either, he just needs to accept like all us the standard of refereeing in Scotland is dire & has been for as long as & him reminstraiting with officials is a battle you will never win I'm afraid.

19 minutes ago, Dandiesmin68 said:

Fair points about ojo.

It would've been too easy for him to come out & say the fan made a racist remark towards him, maybe he did, we don't know. I'm sure if something had been said towards ojo it would've been highlighted already.

But fans can't be allowed to put there hands on opposition players,  the weegie press would've had a field day if it had been a Aberdeen fan that's for sure.

Glass  getting sent off again doesn't help team either, he just needs to accept like all us the standard of refereeing in Scotland is dire & has been for as long as & him reminstraiting with officials is a battle you will never win I'm afraid.

Whys racism even being mentioned?

7 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I'll leave this here...

The hun didn’t receive a booking either did he.

Glass should’ve came out after the game and went mental about what happened, he’s already getting a touchline ban for the sending off. If I was Ojo the least I would expect in that situation is my manager to back me and not throw me under a bus

11 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Wrong. My wife created the account whilst I was offshore to wind up MT after him wishing me & another poster death in a plane crash. She continued to take piss out of him when I got home as she was posting more than me then. Bebo can easily confirm that there were post’s coming from Norway & USA at same time so unless I can teleport there was indeed two of us

i guess I am using my magical teleportation abilities to post from USA again now

Another one who had to buy a wife online ?

2 hours ago, Dandiesmin68 said:

Fair points about ojo.

I don’t care about him being sent off.

His weasel like backtracking after the game however - he can fuck clean off with that pish 

Ojo was the only one that emerged with any credit from the incident. 

Madden set a dangerous precedent where it is apparently OK as a fan to put your hands on a player to try and goad him into getting sent off.  

Tam Courts confirmed everyone's thoughts that he is a complete prick. 

Our manager came across as weak  in the interviews as well as casting doubt amongst his players as to whether he's really got their back. 

James McFadden surprisingly got it spot on with his take on things on Sportscene. 

• Upvote 3
3 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Madden set a dangerous precedent where it is apparently OK as a fan to put your hands on a player to try and goad him into getting sent off.  

Our manager came across as weak  in the interviews as well as casting doubt amongst his players as to whether he's really got their back. 

James McFadden surprisingly got it spot on with his take on things on Sportscene. 

Aye your spot on.

32 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Should Dundee Utd be docked the three points? In my opinion they should as it clearly influenced the game.