Dundee United 1 - 0 Aberdeen

United manager is a wanker, “no comment on the incident as I didn’t see it” Well why was it that when a Ross county fan supposedly made a racist remark to the Dundee United player few months ago, why did he go to the away support holding up a show racism red card T-shirt at full time and get all the plaudits even though he didn’t hear or see it, then later it said nothing actually took place. Stupid greasy haired prick 

• Upvote 2
14 minutes ago, super_al said:

Should Dundee Utd be docked the three points? In my opinion they should as it clearly influenced the game.

No.

The fat cunt behind the goal should be banned for the season (not life).

Madden should be reprimanded (but he won’t).

Aberdeen should receive a public apology from the DABS.

Glass should have a think about his post match comments when he hung Ojo out to dry. 

5 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

No.

The fat cunt behind the goal should be banned for the season (not life).

Madden should be reprimanded (but he won’t).

Aberdeen should receive a public apology from the DABS.

Glass should have a think about his post match comments when he hung Ojo out to dry. 

Aye, club should be coming out in support of ojo after game, even more now.

7 minutes ago, Dandiesmin68 said:

https://news.stv.tv/north/man-charged-after-aberdeens-ojo-assaulted-at-dundee-united-match?top

Surely at the least Ojo red card should rescinded & Bobby madden should be hung out to dry. 

Not sure there is a mechanism for doing it.

You can have a straight red rescinded but as he was only booked for this particular incident (his second booking) quite how the SFA would go about it I'm not sure. 

I think they'd have to re-write their own rules then apply the new rule retrospectively to Ojo.

8 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

You can have a straight red rescinded but as he was only booked for this particular incident (his second booking) quite how the SFA would go about it I'm not sure. 

I think they'd have to re-write their own rules then apply the new rule retrospectively to Ojo.

Well rescind his 2nd yellow card I say.

Ojo deserves better.

Club should be coming out in support of him 100%

Hope its reciprocated by the fans as well.

39 minutes ago, super_al said:

Should Dundee Utd be docked the three points? In my opinion they should as it clearly influenced the game.

There’s no strict liability in football and it’s a dangerous precedent to go down that route.

The guy will be dealt with and that will be it.

If it’s repetitive then potentially a club could have to play some games behind closed doors

12 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

The only two ways yellows can be rescinded are for simulation or mistaken identity I think.

The SFA & Madden will hide behind the fact that Ojo moved forward the two feet that he was pushed back by the fat cunt behind the goal. 

Fuck the SFA & fuck Madden. Hun bastard(s). 

That Tam Courts really is a fat piece of garbage. 

Shows that his t shirt showing the other month was purely virtue signalling. 

Having lived in the city for years I used to not mind United, a friendly rivalry, if you will. 

Not now. They are sewer rodent people, toad like, even. The minker in the hat should have the book thrown at him. Haven't been that angry at a match in a long long time. 

10 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

That Tam Courts really is a fat piece of garbage. 

Shows that his t shirt showing the other month was purely virtue signalling. 

Having lived in the city for years I used to not mind United, a friendly rivalry, if you will. 

Not now. They are sewer rodent people, toad like, even. The minker in the hat should have the book thrown at him. Haven't been that angry at a match in a long long time. 

Good night oot so?

21 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Ok so the Utd keep (I think) was trying to keep him away as he walked off after sending off. My mistake there I will admit but his booking is for not returning to pitch straight away. Basically not de-escalating situation. 
As I said. Players get booked for this just for not returning to pitch after scoring a goal.

Players also get booked for potentially inciting trouble after scoring & getting in opposing fans faces. 
blinkers need taken off here. It’s just a booking & (sadly) rightly so by rules. Over reacting is happening given circumstances surrounding it all & the fact it results in it being a red & it being a cunt ref etc. 

it was a booking that most would laugh at had it been just a first booking & we hadn’t lost game. 

11 hours ago, Roberto said:

I have f n d on block but that quote is just weird.

Imagine you're having an affair with her if you like? The actual fuck.

This place is nuts.

Feel free to also imagine having an imaginary affair with my imaginary wife if you’re feeling left out

i’m currently imagining you’re panties bunching ?

2 hours ago, thurso said:
On 11/20/2021 at 1:33 PM, fine-n-dandy said:

Ok so the Utd keep (I think) was trying to keep him away as he walked off after sending off. My mistake there I will admit but his booking is for not returning to pitch straight away. Basically not de-escalating situation. 
As I said. Players get booked for this just for not returning to pitch after scoring a goal.

Players also get booked for potentially inciting trouble after scoring & getting in opposing fans faces. 
blinkers need taken off here. It’s just a booking & (sadly) rightly so by rules. Over reacting is happening given circumstances surrounding it all & the fact it results in it being a red & it being a cunt ref etc. 

it was a booking that most would laugh at had it been just a first booking & we hadn’t lost game. 

Good quote