Dundee United 1 - 0 Aberdeen

1 hour ago, shooftahmooftah said:

The Dons are heading south and nobody in charge seems to give a shit.     Time the supporters stopped attending.  When is cormack going to waken up , when they are rock  bottom which may be sooner than later.  

Stop going then, simples, problem solved for you.
Take the stance, show people how it's done, start by practicing not posting on here for a few weeks, perfect training for you.

You can thank me later..

On 11/23/2021 at 5:35 PM, Hagi's pubic hair said:

Stop going then, simples, problem solved for you.
Take the stance, show people how it's done, start by practicing not posting on here for a few weeks, perfect training for you.

You can thank me later..

And thousands should follow until the clown who’s running the club is replaced by someone who knows what he’s doing, and the dons start winning games.   

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Someone is a 2 pint screamer, and he took advantage of the free bar. All high spirited fun until you wake up and their is a shitstorm coming your way. He looks like the kind of chap that doesn't have the mental capacity to deal with this. I'm glad that he's been banned, that's one thing he can scratch off the list.

3 hours ago, tightbreeks said:

Someone is a 2 pint screamer, and he took advantage of the free bar. All high spirited fun until you wake up and their is a shitstorm coming your way. He looks like the kind of chap that doesn't have the mental capacity to deal with this. I'm glad that he's been banned, that's one thing he can scratch off the list.

Cameras focused on him a few minutes later and he's shaking his head and looking around for support with a, "Can ye believe this?" look on his face, like he was the innocent victim of an unprovoked assault, rather than the perpetrator.

Definite nae-richter.

21 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Cameras focused on him a few minutes later and he's shaking his head and looking around for support with a, "Can ye believe this?" look on his face, like he was the innocent victim of an unprovoked assault, rather than the perpetrator.

Definite nae-richter.

Aye, "I ran down the stairs and pushed this cunt for absolutely no reason and he's got the fuckin cheek to just stand there with a half shocked, half raging look on his face instead of completely destroying me. I mean can you fellow jute minks believe this shite?"

Like you say, shaking his head in disbelief. Clearly something seriously wrong with this dudes mental health.