Dundee United 1 - 0 Aberdeen

1 minute ago, thurso said:

Your right but again they looked like creating fuck all thrn mistake in the middle, break away, shot, save, corner then from the resulting corner Campbell (I think it was him) goes to sleep drifts miles from his man leaving him acres of room to shoot into an empty net. Terrible goal all round to loose.

So apart from that one move and passive of play they looked like getting nothing it’s just so disappointing again 

But that doesn't mean we deserved to win. 

How can folk say we deserved to win when we barely had a shot on target?  Maybe deserved a draw. 

About time folk realised that keeping possession entitles you to fuck all in football. 

You've got to have the desire to win and try and open them up. There's not enough of them who really want it. 

2 minutes ago, Simosmashed my knee said:

Cormack's love affair with Glass must end if we are to move forward. Positive Stats are good thing however I much prefer positive results. Glass cannot set up a team, individually player for player we have a stronger side than the majority of teams in this league however beat again. 

Cold light of day…..the Ojo sending off was a joke but would we have beaten The Arabs with 11 men on the park? I don’t think so

6 minutes ago, Eugenefani said:

Let’s make this simple for you

1. Gets pushed by fan after momentum takes him into Utd end 

2. Stands and looks at utd fan without raising arms or reacting 

3. Walks away and back onto pitch

4. Gets second booking and sent off

5. Walks back towards Utd fan 

Staying in said fans face was enough to earn a booking. It’s how it goes. He’s meant to walk away. Simple as that.

Regardless of how much of a cunt the fan has been. The ref has to think of what other fans might do & how things can escalate. It’s the rules they have to follow. 

Just now, aberdeen1970 said:

How can folk say we deserved to win when we barely had a shot on target?  Maybe deserved a draw. 

About time folk realised that keeping possession entitles you to fuck all in football. 

You've got to have the desire to win and try and open them up. There's not enough of them who really want it. 

Good post. 

We are a shit team. It's not even easy on the eye anymore, it's hopeless, soul crushing shit. 

Not at one point today did I think we'd score. A few half chances here and there and that was it. 

Just now, fine-n-dandy said:

Staying in said fans face was enough to earn a booking. It’s how it goes. He’s meant to walk away. Simple as that.

Regardless of how much of a cunt the fan has been. The ref has to think of what other fans might do & how things can escalate. It’s the rules they have to follow. 

He can't stand and look at someone? Rubbish. 

6 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

I have read that second last line 3 or 4 times & I still have no clue what you are trying to say ?

I don’t agree with the booking (especially given circumstances) & I cannot stand madhun & hate to say he was correct because I don’t agree with the rules but he has booked him by the book. 

Too many one sided blinkered views on this. Reaction to Jute cunt & the circumstances of us losing one man advantage straight away & also yet another shite result etc, but end of day. Ojo got booked for not walking away & potentially escalating situation. Harsh but it’s what refs are expected to do.

What have you no clue about. If you tell me I’ll explain my self better. 

3 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

You said he got booked for returning to fan, he never. He was booked before returning… he didn’t react or go face to face first time he stood still.

1 minute ago, fine-n-dandy said:

22 reactions in past half ht to my posts on subject ?

Like a bunch of Karen’s ?

it was a booking. Shite but just by rule book the refs have to follow. 
de-escalating player/fan situations is one of the biggest things refs fear & have to act on immediately 

Shut the fuck up you annoying imbecilic bore. 

5 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I wasn’t meaning we deserved to win but we definitely did deserve to get something out of the game. 

If I’m being honest I expected more from United I thought they were a very poor team 

47 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

it’s not bollox though. Take off your red specs & consider the rules. Players cannot react that way to fans. Even if it’s just doing same after scoring a goal. 

Ignore the boy that pushes him. If a player goes up (twice) to fans gesturing/antagonising he has to be booked. It’s the rules. Yes it’s harsh given he was pushed by a fan but he’s reacted (twice) & has to be booked. 

You talk some amount of absolute dung. Take a day off min 

1 minute ago, Ke1t said:

I am.

You dont move forward by fearing change.

Don't disagree but I don't think people understand the model the club have put in place. We no longer have a traditional manager who recruits the players, picks the style of play, hires the staff etc...we are going to hire a head coach who essentially will be there to coach the players. If you remove Glass you get another young head coach. 

Just now, super_al said:

Don't disagree but I don't think people understand the model the club have put in place. We no longer have a traditional manager who recruits the players, picks the style of play, hires the staff etc...we are going to hire a head coach who essentially will be there to coach the players. If you remove Glass you get another young head coach. 

Glass is 46 or thereabouts. 

He's inexperienced rather than young. 

Usual story today. Far better side but don’t really threaten and always have a defensive disaster in us. Hedges goes past players for fun but can’t shoot and can’t cross. Waste of time 

As for Longstaff, deary me. Surely that’s the last we see of him.

Madden a cheating hun bastard but just like the other cheating hun bastard Beaton the club will say fuck all and continue to be shafted.

2 minutes ago, Eugenefani said:

You said he got booked for returning to fan, he never. He was booked before returning… he didn’t react or go face to face first time he stood still.

Being pulled away but refusing. Then attempting to continue after getting back over boards. 
Try & make excuses all you want but he got booked for not acting professional & allowing incident to potentially escalate (however justified we might think he was in life) the ref has to book him to de-escalate situation. It’s a huge thing nowadays. Ever since the likes of Cantona they are expected to book any players for any negative interactions with opposing fans. Fkn hell they are even expected to book fans for not returning to pitch straight away from reacting with own fans after scoring.

Folk need to take bitterness  blinkers off & realise the cunt madhun had zero option (even though he probably also loved doing it) but to book Ojo. It’s the fkn rooooooools 

Just now, fine-n-dandy said:

Being pulled away but refusing.

1 minute ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Being pulled away but refusing. Then attempting to continue after getting back over boards. 
Try & make excuses all you want but he got booked for not acting professional & allowing incident to potentially escalate (however justified we might think he was in life) the ref has to book him to de-escalate situation. It’s a huge thing nowadays. Ever since the likes of Cantona they are expected to book any players for any negative interactions with opposing fans. Fkn hell they are even expected to book fans for not returning to pitch straight away from reacting with own fans after scoring.

Folk need to take bitterness  blinkers off & realise the cunt madhun had zero option (even though he probably also loved doing it) but to book Ojo. It’s the fkn rooooooools 

Ok, you’re on the wind up and still making up shit. He wasn’t pulled away

I don’t understand the logic of F&D suggesting Ojo got booked for inciting the crowd AFTER he’d been assaulted. If someone lays a finger on a player then the players are within their rights to protect themselves, like any other member of the public. As it stands, Ojo should have been commended for not pushing/slapping him back, and the fan should have been taken away by the police. 

The fact Madden made the decision without taking time to ask the stewards, police and his assistant shows he’s a very poor official. All it needed was 2 mins of a conversation. Not a nod to his linesman without conversation with anyone.

The club should be calling it out, by name, as per what Celtic did last week.

• Upvote 3
2 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

2 minutes ago, thurso said:

Well sit down think about it a bit more like you should with the ojo decision and you will get there and realise like Bobby madden you are wrong 

See above. Rules are rules. Shite as they are (given today’s circumstances) but ref acted how he is expected to. Had he not booked him (to de-escalate situation) the powers that be would be after him & that was probably one of reasons for him NOT ignoring the rules. 

I hate him & loads more of these biased cunts but this is one occasion I can take blinkers off, ignore circumstances & see that he only done what he is expected to do. It was only a booking after all. Not a straight red & Ojo done enough (regardless of circumstances) to get booked.

The fact that madhun probably loved doing it & the Jute cunt wasn’t dealt with straight away (if indeed at all afterwards) is irrelevant to the booking argument but folk are over reacting to all circumstances surrounding what was a simple booking in any match.