BIG FAN

Its all wrong .

How can a fan from DUNDEE UNITED PUSH a ABERDEEN PLAYER ,The players gets sent off and the its a game changer ,this cannot be aloud to happen DUNDEE UNITED must have 3 points deducted ,also at what point did SG throw the player under the bus , he was re carded from complaints to the ref,DUNDEE  have two shots at goal and one is in the net ,its the same every wk .We have a keeper that cant control his area or save shots.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, BIG FAN said:

How can a fan from DUNDEE UNITED PUSH a ABERDEEN PLAYER ,The players gets sent off and the its a game changer ,this cannot be aloud to happen DUNDEE UNITED must have 3 points deducted ,also at what point did SG throw the player under the bus , he was re carded from complaints to the ref,DUNDEE  have two shots at goal and one is in the net ,its the same every wk .We have a keeper that cant control his area or save shots.

Have you ever pissed yourself? 

• Haha 4

Times like this I realise my life isn’t that bad after all. 

Go outside and get yourself a ride ffs. 

3 minutes ago, 1903Fitba said:

Times like this I realise my life isn’t that bad after all. 

Go outside and get yourself a ride ffs. 

3 point deduction would be a fare result ,fans cannot be having a say in games 

1 minute ago, BIG FAN said:

3 point deduction would be a fare result ,fans cannot be having a say in games 

Send me pics of your wife please. 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Poodler said:

It’s a simple question 

the only simple one is you ..HAVE YOU EVER PISSED YOURSELF is this a normal conversation you often have ?

5 minutes ago, 1903Fitba said:

Send me pics of your wife please. 

why by your own admission you 1903 fitba suck dicks

He reached over a barrier, made contact with Ojo and applied force.

2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

He reached over a barrier, made contact with Ojo and applied force.

Ojo gets sent off and it a game changer ,so do we allow this to happen every wk or do we put fencing into the grounds to stop fans getting near players,where does it end it cost AFC 3 points on sat 

23 minutes ago, BIG FAN said:

the only simple one is you ..HAVE YOU EVER PISSED YOURSELF is this a normal conversation you often have ?

Around here, yes 

have you ever hit a woman? 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Around here, yes 

have you ever hit a woman? 

in bred

38 minutes ago, BIG FAN said:

Don't avoid the awkward conversations, sometimes they are unavoidable and you just need to sit down and face them head on. 

So, have you? 

22 minutes ago, BIG FAN said:

Ojo gets sent off and it a game changer ,so do we allow this to happen every wk or do we put fencing into the grounds to stop fans getting near players,where does it end it cost AFC 3 points on sat 

You need fenced in tae keep you away fae normal folk 

it’s only a game oh fitba gadje 

24 minutes ago, BIG FAN said:

Oh Ojo is a game changer alright, unfortunately he usually turns it in the favour of the opposition. 

1 hour ago, BIG FAN said:

Are you from New York? If so, stick the NY initials at the end of your name.

37 minutes ago, BIG FAN said:

in bred

You rolled her up in a couple of slices of Mothers Pride before delivering a back-hander?