Its all wrong .

It’s great reading all the replies especially when none relate to the football topic,I think you all must be related ,I posted a general topic in regards to fans how they can now affect a game and you lot cannot understand the basics of the topic.As long as your  we gang are all happy it means I have made your Monday’s brighter only problem is how do you lot get passed Tuesday .

17 minutes ago, BIG FAN said:

It’s great reading all the replies especially when none relate to the football topic,I think you all must be related ,I posted a general topic in regards to fans how they can now affect a game and you lot cannot understand the basics of the topic.As long as your  we gang are all happy it means I have made your Monday’s brighter only problem is how do you lot get passed Tuesday .

Fuck off, ya dog nonce 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
37 minutes ago, BIG FAN said:

I get past Tuesday by vandalising old firm cakes.

Have you ever vandalised an old firm cake?  

3 hours ago, BIG FAN said:

To get by my Tuesday I’ve dug up rickson and going to have an adults version of playing operation!, got my metal hoop attached on to my jump leads, excellent entertainment.are you a sock wanker or do you prefer tissues?.would you rather hump a gorgeous dead stunner, or a live scheme junkie rat bird that’s stinking?.are you a straight laced, lives with your mum pedo?.

5 hours ago, BIG FAN said:

I know the basics of the topic, you big beast. It contains nougat, hazelnuts and caramel, not to mention chocolate. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it. 

• Haha 3
8 minutes ago, perthshirered said:

I know the basics of the topic, you big beast. It contains nougat, hazelnuts and caramel, not to mention chocolate. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it. 

I've a project on the go to work out how many mice i can catch with a one snickers bar

Five mice down and i still have three quarters of the choc bar left

Mind you i'm sure the old marathon bar was much bigger size than snickers

43 minutes ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

Ooft.. now that's a project for Neil Tennant

"Gerbilling" was rumoured to be quite a thing in the gay community about 20 years back. Although any time I saw it mentioned it was always a hamster that got used rather than a gerbil. 

Considering the objects I have seen or heard of that have been removed from inside folks' arses that got stuck (and ive seen the x ray evidence of a few)......a rodent was never one (and you'd imagine that the risk would be pretty high given that they supposedly went in alive and therefore capable of moving up the alimentary tract for some distance before they inevitably suffocated). But rodents do have seriously sharp teeth and claws and would easily do a lot of damage to the extremely fragile tissue of the anus and rectum, especially when trapped and desperately trying to escape from the horrific situation it would have found itself in. Again, no injuries came in that I know of that were caused as such.  Apparently there was a video going round of a Yank stuffing a dead rat up his arse years back.......maybe this is where the myth started

1 minute ago, Ten Caat said:

"Gerbilling" was rumoured to be quite a thing in the gay community about 20 years back. Although any time I saw it mentioned it was always a hamster that got used rather than a gerbil. 

Considering the objects I have seen or heard of that have been removed from inside folks' arses that got stuck (and ive seen the x ray evidence of a few)......a rodent was never one (and you'd imagine that the risk would be pretty high given that they supposedly went in alive and therefore capable of moving up the alimentary tract for some distance before they inevitably suffocated). But rodents do have seriously sharp teeth and claws and would easily do a lot of damage to the extremely fragile tissue of the anus and rectum, especially when trapped and desperately trying to escape from the horrific situation it would have found itself in. Again, no injuries came in that I know of that were caused as such.  Apparently there was a video going round of a Yank stuffing a dead rat up his arse years back.......maybe this is where the myth started

Do you think the hamster that Freddie Starr aye had been inside a man's ringpiece? That makes the act even worse. 

29 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

That's what puts me off tbh.

• Haha 1
Guest milne_afc
41 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

3 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Here @Ten Caat what's the most unusual thing that you have seen on Xray that has been placed up an arsehole? Or the biggest thing. 

A milk bottle (pint)

Had to be removed under general anaesthetic

EDIT.....the guy who put it up himself claimed he did so as he was trying to stretch his piles......

15 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

A milk bottle (pint)

Had to be removed under general anaesthetic

EDIT.....the guy who put it up himself claimed he did so as he was trying to stretch his piles......

There must be a point where you just know it's not going to budge and you're going to have to go to A&E. That must be a overwhelming realisation.

Just now, Reed or deed said:

You are clearly very interested in this subject.

Some might say too interested.

Bum fiddler.

I'm interested in all odd stories such as the one TC told. We're all humans at the end of the day. That milk bottle up the bum actually happened to a fellow human. I'd love to hear his story from beginning to end. 

• Haha 1