Jump to content
BIG FAN

Its all wrong .

Recommended Posts

It’s great reading all the replies especially when none relate to the football topic,I think you all must be related ,I posted a general topic in regards to fans how they can now affect a game and you lot cannot understand the basics of the topic.As long as your  we gang are all happy it means I have made your Monday’s brighter only problem is how do you lot get passed Tuesday .

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, BIG FAN said:

It’s great reading all the replies especially when none relate to the football topic,I think you all must be related ,I posted a general topic in regards to fans how they can now affect a game and you lot cannot understand the basics of the topic.As long as your  we gang are all happy it means I have made your Monday’s brighter only problem is how do you lot get passed Tuesday .

Fuck off, ya dog nonce 

  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
37 minutes ago, BIG FAN said:

It’s great reading all the replies especially when none relate to the football topic,I think you all must be related ,I posted a general topic in regards to fans how they can now affect a game and you lot cannot understand the basics of the topic.As long as your  we gang are all happy it means I have made your Monday’s brighter only problem is how do you lot get passed Tuesday .

 

I get past Tuesday by vandalising old firm cakes.

 


Have you ever vandalised an old firm cake?  

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
52 minutes ago, reekie_dock said:

Fuck off, ya dog nonce 

i dont understand your humour or your pals  ,can i join your we gang ,we could meet  after school or does your mummy walk you home?

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, BIG FAN said:

i dont understand your humour or your pals  ,can i join your we gang ,we could meet  after school or does your mummy walk you home?

No chance, the minimum requirements are being able to spell the word “wee” as in little.

 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, BIG FAN said:

It’s great reading all the replies especially when none relate to the football topic,I think you all must be related ,I posted a general topic in regards to fans how they can now affect a game and you lot cannot understand the basics of the topic.As long as your  we gang are all happy it means I have made your Monday’s brighter only problem is how do you lot get passed Tuesday .

To get by my Tuesday I’ve dug up rickson and going to have an adults version of playing operation!, got my metal hoop attached on to my jump leads, excellent entertainment.are you a sock wanker or do you prefer tissues?.would you rather hump a gorgeous dead stunner, or a live scheme junkie rat bird that’s stinking?.are you a straight laced, lives with your mum pedo?.

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, BIG FAN said:

It’s great reading all the replies especially when none relate to the football topic,I think you all must be related ,I posted a general topic in regards to fans how they can now affect a game and you lot cannot understand the basics of the topic.As long as your  we gang are all happy it means I have made your Monday’s brighter only problem is how do you lot get passed Tuesday .

I know the basics of the topic, you big beast. It contains nougat, hazelnuts and caramel, not to mention chocolate. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it. 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, perthshirered said:

I know the basics of the topic, you big beast. It contains nougat, hazelnuts and caramel, not to mention chocolate. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it. 

I've a project on the go to work out how many mice i can catch with a one snickers bar

Five mice down and i still have three quarters of the choc bar left

Mind you i'm sure the old marathon bar was much bigger size than snickers

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

I've a project on the go to work out how many mice i can catch with a one snickers bar

Five mice down and i still have three quarters of the choc bar left

Mind you i'm sure the old marathon bar was much bigger size than snickers

How many of those mice do you think you could fit up your arse ?

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, reekie_dock said:

How many of those mice do you think you could fit up your arse ?

Ooft.. now that's a project for Neil Tennant

Share this post


Link to post
43 minutes ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

Ooft.. now that's a project for Neil Tennant

"Gerbilling" was rumoured to be quite a thing in the gay community about 20 years back. Although any time I saw it mentioned it was always a hamster that got used rather than a gerbil. 

Considering the objects I have seen or heard of that have been removed from inside folks' arses that got stuck (and ive seen the x ray evidence of a few)......a rodent was never one (and you'd imagine that the risk would be pretty high given that they supposedly went in alive and therefore capable of moving up the alimentary tract for some distance before they inevitably suffocated). But rodents do have seriously sharp teeth and claws and would easily do a lot of damage to the extremely fragile tissue of the anus and rectum, especially when trapped and desperately trying to escape from the horrific situation it would have found itself in. Again, no injuries came in that I know of that were caused as such.  Apparently there was a video going round of a Yank stuffing a dead rat up his arse years back.......maybe this is where the myth started

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

I've a project on the go to work out how many mice i can catch with a one snickers bar

Five mice down and i still have three quarters of the choc bar left

Mind you i'm sure the old marathon bar was much bigger size than snickers

No rush, it's a marathon etc etc. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Ten Caat said:

"Gerbilling" was rumoured to be quite a thing in the gay community about 20 years back. Although any time I saw it mentioned it was always a hamster that got used rather than a gerbil. 

Considering the objects I have seen or heard of that have been removed from inside folks' arses that got stuck (and ive seen the x ray evidence of a few)......a rodent was never one (and you'd imagine that the risk would be pretty high given that they supposedly went in alive and therefore capable of moving up the alimentary tract for some distance before they inevitably suffocated). But rodents do have seriously sharp teeth and claws and would easily do a lot of damage to the extremely fragile tissue of the anus and rectum, especially when trapped and desperately trying to escape from the horrific situation it would have found itself in. Again, no injuries came in that I know of that were caused as such.  Apparently there was a video going round of a Yank stuffing a dead rat up his arse years back.......maybe this is where the myth started

Do you think the hamster that Freddie Starr aye had been inside a man's ringpiece? That makes the act even worse. 

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

"Gerbilling" was rumoured to be quite a thing in the gay community about 20 years back. Although any time I saw it mentioned it was always a hamster that got used rather than a gerbil. 

Considering the objects I have seen or heard of that have been removed from inside folks' arses that got stuck (and ive seen the x ray evidence of a few)......a rodent was never one (and you'd imagine that the risk would be pretty high given that they supposedly went in alive and therefore capable of moving up the alimentary tract for some distance before they inevitably suffocated). But rodents do have seriously sharp teeth and claws and would easily do a lot of damage to the extremely fragile tissue of the anus and rectum, especially when trapped and desperately trying to escape from the horrific situation it would have found itself in. Again, no injuries came in that I know of that were caused as such.  Apparently there was a video going round of a Yank stuffing a dead rat up his arse years back.......maybe this is where the myth started

That's what puts me off tbh.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
41 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

"Gerbilling" was rumoured to be quite a thing in the gay community about 20 years back. Although any time I saw it mentioned it was always a hamster that got used rather than a gerbil. 

Considering the objects I have seen or heard of that have been removed from inside folks' arses that got stuck (and ive seen the x ray evidence of a few)......a rodent was never one (and you'd imagine that the risk would be pretty high given that they supposedly went in alive and therefore capable of moving up the alimentary tract for some distance before they inevitably suffocated). But rodents do have seriously sharp teeth and claws and would easily do a lot of damage to the extremely fragile tissue of the anus and rectum, especially when trapped and desperately trying to escape from the horrific situation it would have found itself in. Again, no injuries came in that I know of that were caused as such.  Apparently there was a video going round of a Yank stuffing a dead rat up his arse years back.......maybe this is where the myth started

 

Share this post


Link to post

Here @Ten Caat what's the most unusual thing that you have seen on Xray that has been placed up an arsehole? Or the biggest thing. 

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

That's what puts me off tbh.

You're doing it all wrong

You start with a ribbed tube up the arse that the gerbils run around inside

Sheesh, amateurs

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

And did you recognise that Poodler was the patient?

The minute he heard "fit like min, giggity" he knew who it was.

Share this post


Link to post
38 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Here @Ten Caat what's the most unusual thing that you have seen on Xray that has been placed up an arsehole? Or the biggest thing. 

I saw an aubergine once

from a party

 

 

also remember a perf/ stoma formation from a fisting 

 

got a few others but maybe too specific for here 

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Poodler said:

I saw an aubergine once

from a party

 

 

also remember a perf/ stoma formation from a fisting 

 

got a few others but maybe too specific for here 

So an aubergine is fairly common?

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/22/2021 at 2:06 PM, BIG FAN said:

Ojo gets sent off and it a game changer ,so do we allow this to happen every wk or do we put fencing into the grounds to stop fans getting near players,where does it end it cost AFC 3 points on sat 

Dig/build moats with sharks in 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Here @Ten Caat what's the most unusual thing that you have seen on Xray that has been placed up an arsehole? Or the biggest thing. 

A milk bottle (pint)

Had to be removed under general anaesthetic

 

EDIT.....the guy who put it up himself claimed he did so as he was trying to stretch his piles......

Edited by Ten Caat

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

A milk bottle (pint)

Had to be removed under general anaesthetic

 

EDIT.....the guy who put it up himself claimed he did so as he was trying to stretch his piles......

There must be a point where you just know it's not going to budge and you're going to have to go to A&E. That must be a overwhelming realisation.

Edited by Sooper-hanz

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

There must be a point where you just know it's not going to budge and you're going to have to go to A&E. That must be a overwhelming realisation.

You are clearly very interested in this subject.

Some might say too interested.

Bum fiddler.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Reed or deed said:

You are clearly very interested in this subject.

Some might say too interested.

Bum fiddler.

I'm interested in all odd stories such as the one TC told. We're all humans at the end of the day. That milk bottle up the bum actually happened to a fellow human. I'd love to hear his story from beginning to end. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

What if it is, in fact, all right? 

Share this post


Link to post

I was also wondering when he left the hospital was he thinking " Never again!" or " Maybe I"ll go for something a bit smaller next time"

Edited by Sooper-hanz

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...