Celtic 2 - 1 Aberdeen

29 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

I think we'll line up with...

Lewis

Bates Brown McCrorie

Hayes Ferguson McGeouch MacKenzie

Hedges

Watkins Ramirez

Who knows how it'll go... if we play like we did during the "good week" we might make it a close game, but if we play like we have done every other week of the season we'll get battered. I feel a Lewis howler coming on. 

Options from the bench? Nae looking good for game changers.

Hope Watkins has a good game as he seems to have been a catalyst of late

Bounce back bull shit expected from celtic after been gallantly thrown out of Europe.

We know how to beat them. Lap up their forward play and hit them on them on the break. It's all down to the players to do this. We have to rely on our players to show speed on the break and our midfield to barrel forward and help.

Even if we make a meal of the counter attack, we have to make sure we get a corner or they get a goal kick. Mark up and start again. 

They're they for the taking, as long as everyone does their jobs.

Coyr.

2 games under Glass v Tims:

1st game, 1-0 up until very last kick of the ball.

2nd game drawing until 5 minutes from end, having scored their second goal from their second attempt on goal*.

Maybe will be closer than folk think.

Though, slightly backtracking on that, they were on a long run of shite away form and have dished out a couple of 6-0s in the league at home this season.

0-8

*sound familiar?

14 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Going to be an interesting selection tomorrow. 

You'd expect Bates and Ferguson to come straight back in?

Who will play right back/wing back? A returning Ramsay or will he stick with Gurr?  I have a gut feeling Ramsay will make the starting line up. 

Brown as sweeper or in midfield? 

The brilliant thing about supporting this Aberdeen side is that it's all total guesswork. 

17 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Going to be an interesting selection tomorrow. 

You'd expect Bates and Ferguson to come straight back in?

Who will play right back/wing back? A returning Ramsay or will he stick with Gurr?  I have a gut feeling Ramsay will make the starting line up. 

Brown as sweeper or in midfield? 

I’d be inclined to keep Ramsay for Wednesday night when we will have more chance of winning you’d hope