Celtic 2 - 1 Aberdeen

25 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

2 wins in 16 games, 11 defeats. 

It's completely indefensible. 

And it's getting worse rather than better. 

I agree. In all honesty i wouldn't even give him Wednesday. My problem is that who do we get that will want to work under Cormack? Was quite obvious McInnes hated working under him and Glass is just a footpad. What sort of manager would sign up to working under him and a complete novice DoF? A wouldn't want to that's for sure. Keep seeing Alex Neil name mentioned. I don't think there's a cat in hells chance he'd work under Data Dave. 

• Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

I agree. In all honesty i wouldn't even give him Wednesday. My problem is that who do we get that will want to work under Cormack? Was quite obvious McInnes hated working under him and Glass is just a footpad. What sort of manager would sign up to working under him and a complete novice DoF? A wouldn't want to that's for sure. Keep seeing Alex Neil name mentioned. I don't think there's a cat in hells chance he'd work under Data Dave. 

What decent manager is going to take orders from DoF Gunn? No one worth their salt would. The guys a complete novice and nothing more than head butler to Dave Cormack when he is at the club. We are trying to act like a big club but the reality is we are run by amatuers. 

22 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

What decent manager is going to take orders from DoF Gunn? No one worth their salt would. The guys a complete novice and nothing more than head butler to Dave Cormack when he is at the club. We are trying to act like a big club but the reality is we are run by amatuers. 

Not many would and that's the point. Cormack has re-structured the whole football operation and put in his guys. Even if Glass goes relatively quickly he's just the beginning. There's more that needs rooted out aswell. 

22 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Scott Brown is the last guy I want to be having a pop at but I hope this asking to come off early against Celtic stuff isn't going to become a habit 

They all should have stayed out on the pitch at HT so Glass didn’t get the chance to talk to them at HT. 
He’s managed to transform the side a few times now into a worse team in second half’s of games. Only notable game I can think of where he has managed to send out a better side in second half has been the Hearts game.

6 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

They all should have stayed out on the pitch at HT so Glass didn’t get the chance to talk to them at HT. 
He’s managed to transform the side a few times now into a worse team in second half’s of games. Only notable game I can think of where he has managed to send out a better side in second half has been the Hearts game.

They probably don’t understand his Dundonian accent. He would be better drawing pictures 

1 hour ago, fine-n-dandy said:

McGeouch coming off today didn't help tbf.

2 minutes ago, RAZOR said:

McGeouch coming off today didn't help tbf.

None of the subs today helped in the slightest. 

Don’t be so single minded in thinking I am reacting to today’s game v Celtic (which in itself wasn’t anywhere close to our worst) I am making my judgements on Glass & his whole season this far with HIS team/tactics/performances 

3 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

You seem to be repeating the same chat about me repeating the same chat as much as I repeat the same chat ? tell us again about how I call Cormack the snake oil salesman 

my mother is a slag now? & I am like Jimmy Saville? ? you do realise when folk try to take the piss in the way you just have through frustration & desperation they normally shout out their first & most personal feelings/frustrations in life.

Did your mum have a lot of ‘visitors’ when you were a boy? Did one of those bad men regulars also come to your room in secret?

Show us on Cormacks puppet where the bad man touched you blockhead 

What's all this rant about?

I love your psychological evaluation  

Again by your own (thick and warped) "logic" your creation of fake girlfriends and obsessions with homosexuality  says what about you then? 

I know you rarely heard your mum talk as a kid - (a) slag hooker with her mouth full of cocks but mainly (b) she thought you were a cunt.. probably told you so too  .

Is the fact your own family also think you are a sad boring repetitive thick wank hurtful? Is that why you repeat over and over on here .. waiting for the day you make a mate?

Or even worse you get off on being hated? Thats usually to do with childhood or trauma.. as you went down the paedo man creeping in to the bedroom thing above.. do you have something to tell us? .. was it a relative? 

Either way go on ... 

. 1st window ever 

. Only signed bates as Considine was injured

. Snake oil salesman 

Etc etc etc

Go on .. before the mental health nurse switches off your laptop and ups the meds.

You fantasist boring poofy little skidmark ?

6 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

None of the subs today helped in the slightest. 

Don’t be so single minded in thinking I am reacting to today’s game v Celtic (which in itself wasn’t anywhere close to our worst) I am making my judgements on Glass & his whole season this far with HIS team/tactics/performances 

Don't disagree min. Just pointing out that McGeouch coming off had a big impact on the 2nd half/game.

13 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

What's all this rant about?

I love your psychological evaluation  

Again by your own (thick and warped) "logic" your creation of fake girlfriends and obsessions with homosexuality  says what about you then? 

I know you rarely heard your mum talk as a kid - (a) slag hooker with her mouth full of cocks but mainly (b) she thought you were a cunt.. probably told you so too  .

Is the fact your own family also think you are a sad boring repetitive thick wank hurtful? Is that why you repeat over and over on here .. waiting for the day you make a mate?

Or even worse you get off on being hated? Thats usually to do with childhood or trauma.. as you went down the paedo man creeping in to the bedroom thing above.. do you have something to tell us? .. was it a relative? 

Either way go on ... 

. 1st window ever 

. Only signed bates as Considine was injured

. Snake oil salesman 

Etc etc etc

Go on .. before the mental health nurse switches off your laptop and ups the meds.

You fantasist boring poofy little skidmark ?

I do love reading you replies

Couldn’t be arsed reading that one though. You are just boring to play with now.

I’m not really gay though, I was just pretending, so if your continued pursuit of me is to that end then it’s probably best to let you down gently now & save you getting your hopes up & waste your time trying desperately to appear interested 

Thought first half we were OK, competed well and rode our luck. Brown and Gurr apart, we looked decent enough. 

Second half was shocking although helped explain why Samuels isn't getting more game time. 

Everyone has already addressed it but gurr highlights the failure in recruitment and lack of understanding of the quality of Scottish game. 

They seriously thought he could cope with this level because they don't truly understand it. 

When you have Jack Gurr in your starting line up, directly opposing the on form attacking player in the league, you know it's going to be a tough day. When you bring Austin Samuels and Teddy Jenks on as your "game changers" you know it's time to give up hope. 

Anyone got any idea what's happened to the great JET? He's hardly picked up any minutes at all in the last couple months, even when we've been behind and chasing a goal he doesn't get sent on. Also, what's the deal with McLennan and Kennedy? Haven't heard anything about them at all.

Whole thing is a total shambles. I really don't see us beating Livingston or St Mirren. I don't know how this run of form ranks against other poor runs in our history, but it must be up there. Did someone quote that in the last 16 games we've won 2, drawn 3 and lost 11?? That's ridiculous.

Complementary as we may be towards the team in first half. If not for a poor header from Jota (maybe?) we would have been another goal down. He had a free header &  fluffed it but what is worse is that not just he had a free header but he actually prevented the wee Jap boy getting a free header in doing so & I think he was probably the smallest guy on the park. Shorter even than Hayes. 
Amazing how bad our defence is. No matter which combination we try there. Fit or not

7 minutes ago, huncunts said:

Funny thing is how confident Glass was in Gurr. It shows his judgement of players is abysmal. Please do not let him get to the January window. 

Shouldn’t laugh really but it is just so true & ridiculously so.

I genuinely am already at a ‘shaks ma heid’ level of contempt for the team right now & all I can do to remain some sort of sanity is try to desperately find humor in it. It is a deflection I know but I simply cannot take the team seriously whilst Glass is there. Nothing against him as he does seem a genuinely good cunt but he’s just not a good manager. He’s been sold a bill of goods by (you guessed it) the snake oil salesman. 

Longer Glass remains, the more chance he becomes a McGhee type hate figure & McGhee had a lot more grace in terms of his playing contributions to the club. Which is why I find it baffling how Glass still has so much backing by so many. Guess it’s his nice guy thing but that only highlights how soft some of our support are really

I think Gurr is getting it a bit tight. He's not good enough, obviously, but Jota will make light work of better players than Gurr this season. 

Players with better reputations didn't play well yesterday, Brown, Hayes, Ferguson et all. 

I actually thought Gurr got to grips with Jota OK in the second half after a poor start. 

8 minutes ago, RAZOR said:

He said we'd be pleasantly surprised by the quality of Gurr :laughing:

Aye.

There is definite surprise at the quality.

Not feeling the "pleasant" part though. 

?

I thought (knew) he'd be shite.

Didn't realise how shite though.

Same as I felt about Jenks before even seeing him play. Going solely by his game time on wiki.

5 hours ago, huncunts said:

Funny thing is how confident Glass was in Gurr. It shows his judgement of players is abysmal. Please do not let him get to the January window. 

He signed JET on the basis of 1 & a half good games against us, when a quick check of his career on google told anyone with functioning eyes, that he was shite & a journeyman.
JET wasn’t even a regular for Livingston FFS. 

His record overall in the summer transfer window was abysmal.

His record in 27 games as Dons boss is 8 wins. 
We’re 5 off bottom having played a game more than the few teams left that are still below us.

If that isn’t sackable, then Cormack is as clueless as Glass is. 

1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

He signed JET on the basis of 1 & a half good games against us, when a quick check of his career on google told anyone with functioning eyes, that he was shite & a journeyman.
JET wasn’t even a regular for Livingston FFS. 

His record overall in the summer transfer window was abysmal.

His record in 27 games as Dons boss is 8 wins. 
We’re 5 off bottom having played a game more than the few teams left that are still below us.

If that isn’t sackable, then Cormack is as clueless as Glass is. 

It's hard to disagree with any of that.

Problem is that fuckwit Cormack won't sack Glass as that will be him admitting that he got the appointment totally wrong. Glass is well and truly out of his depth, but the bigger problem is the massive ego of our c0ck of a chairman.

The facts you point out above is 100% sackable by any clubs standards. Cormack is letting his ego ruin our club.