Celtic 2 - 1 Aberdeen

3 minutes ago, donswin1983 said:

The manager will escape criticism because it’s Celtic away. The reality is we barely laid a glove on them, despite them playing on Thursday and being shite at the back.

watkins off and Samuels on, unless injured, was fucking bonkers. 
yet to see what it is we’re ‘trying to do differently’ unless it’s being shite and losing.

We're not doing anything differently that loads of other teams aren't doing.

Complete myth to try and get folk onside and buy time. 

2 minutes ago, Robin Askwith said:

Pathetic

we should have had a real go sticking 3 up front the whole game. And let Celtic steamroll the defence every time they had the ball

we might have got beat 5-1 but hey we gave it a go.

The. Championship managers on here need to fuck off back to their PC’s

Happy just not getting thumped these days? 

Things really have gone downhill if that's the case. 

1 minute ago, aberdeen1970 said:

We're not doing anything differently. Complete myth to try and get folk onside and buy time. 

This. 

Today was a carbon copy of late period Mcinnes; create very little but are still in with a shout of getting something right up to the end, when we inevitably leave empty handed. 

Overall, it was a fairly boring game in which aside from a lucky penalty we barely laid a glove on them. 

I used to be annoyed after games like that, quite telling now I barely give a shit. It was a defeat that nobody is surprised by. 

the manager and about half that team need replaced if we are to improve and no way that’s happening anytime soon.  

6 minutes ago, Laichomoray said:

Second half was all a bit meh,after getting back into it,albeit luckily with the pen. 

Livi mid week at sub zero Pittodrie. Hud me back!

If we don’t pick up 6 points that’s it for me. He simply has to go on some sort of run of results now. In fact looking at games we need to be picking up 3 wins on trot and at minimum a draw at hibs. If he fails to beat livi or St mirren it’s clear as day if it isn’t already that we will do absolutely fuck all with Glass in charge. 

The Dod Michael looky likey Jota boy looks decent but the rest of the Sellic team look bang average. Them holding the ball into the corner at the end there showed how releaved they were to win today.

We just don’t have players to really hurt the opposition. Watkins and Hedges now and again but not really of the quality we require..

The table doesn't lie. We are absolutely stinking. I don't care if we "dominate the stats" it's the results that matter. Thats why Dundee Utd and Hearts are 12 points ahead us. They play to their strengths and grind out results. This experiment has simply not worked. Teams know how to beat us. 

Whats more frustrating is that we actually have a decent run of fixtures coming up where we could potentially gain some ground on the teams above us however I've no faith in Glass and this injury plagued side. 

With the way things are currently going, if we were to just survive relegation this season under Glass I'd be pleasantly surprised.

29 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

ALL the gay chat?

I have mentioned you & BHL’s gay love in twice only.

You’re the one double posting for extra credits ? sad cunt

You twice alluded to me and BHL (who i have never spoken to) and gayness. Plus grinder? You are obsessed with gayness AND have created fantasy females. You are gay for sure

Extra credits? Wtf you on about 

You are a hugely sad cunt. As everyone tells you

Guest milne_afc
Just now, Millertime said:

Is this the different way people wanted mcinnes to approach games like this?

Help me understand, what was different?

Nobody wanted this

6 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

You twice alluded to me and BHL (who i have never spoken to) and gayness. Plus grinder? You are obsessed with gayness AND have created fantasy females. You are gay for sure

Extra credits? Wtf you on about 

You are a hugely sad cunt. As everyone tells you

You quoting him & him ? in return ? 

the gay chat & reference to grinder seems to have hit a wee nerve though. You are keeping the chat up more than me on it.

Any other decent sites we can talk about? I only know of grinder. It’s all new to me

5 minutes ago, reekie_dock said:

After that rant on Sportsound by Cormack Glass is gan nowhere.

We’re fucked 

Glass is a Cormacks boy/puppet. Decision needs to be taken out of Cormacks hands by the other board members. 
The toothy controller is fast becoming a dictator. Almost as much as Blockhead is a dicktaker 

1 minute ago, fine-n-dandy said:

You quoting him & him ? in return ? 

the gay chat & reference to grinder seems to have hit a wee nerve though. You are keeping the chat up more than me on it.

Any other decent sites we can talk about? I only know of grinder. It’s all new to me

Does that mean everyone you quote on this site is a gay thing for you? As you quote everyone so you can repeat your same 4 points over and over, by your own logic you are a huge screaming queen!

Who cares about likes etc on here .. you id suggest as they seem to be on your mind.

I responded to your gay posts .. so good try ... 

You know how everyone tells you that you are boring, repetitive, not entertaining and a sad cunt?  Thats because its true. The fact you cant see that suggests you are as thick as you are boring. 

Hows the pretend girlfriend by the way?  I believe she had become your fantasy fiance last time you mentioned ?

5 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Glass is a Cormacks boy/puppet. Decision needs to be taken out of Cormacks hands by the other board members. 
The toothy controller is fast becoming a dictator. Almost as much as Blockhead is a dicktaker 

What an amazingly innovative thought. The first time youve said it? 

Go on. Tell us Cormack is a snake oil salesman again .. its been at least 10 minutes. 

Im surprised your slag mother lets you on the Internet so much ... that hard drive of yours probably makes someone like Saville look tame ?

• Upvote 2