Celtic 2 - 1 Aberdeen

Whilst I don't think we played particularly well, apart from a spell after our equaliser, when your luck is out its out. That freak winner was a kick in the balls as I couldn't see Celtic scoring despite all their territory and possession. 

The 'data' is beginning to stack up against Glass now. Fair enough he's been hamstrung by continual injuries to defenders, but by and large the midfield has been unaffected and that is where our creativity should be coming from to help the forward line. I can't see Glass turning this around at all. The longer this continues, then Diamond Dave is going to have to put away his ego and swallow his pride and do the right thing by the club and the fans as this is going to be a relegation fight for this season the way its going. 

8 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

What an amazingly innovative thought. The first time youve said it? 

Go on. Tell us Cormack is a snake oil salesman again .. its been at least 10 minutes. 

Im surprised your slag mother lets you on the Internet so much ... that hard drive of yours probably makes someone like Saville look tame ?

You leave his mother out of this.  She takes it up the arse too.  Like mother like son.

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

What an amazingly innovative thought. The first time youve said it? 

Go on. Tell us Cormack is a snake oil salesman again .. its been at least 10 minutes. 

Im surprised your slag mother lets you on the Internet so much ... that hard drive of yours probably makes someone like Saville look tame ?

You seem to be repeating the same chat about me repeating the same chat as much as I repeat the same chat ? tell us again about how I call Cormack the snake oil salesman 

my mother is a slag now? & I am like Jimmy Saville? ? you do realise when folk try to take the piss in the way you just have through frustration & desperation they normally shout out their first & most personal feelings/frustrations in life.

Did your mum have a lot of ‘visitors’ when you were a boy? Did one of those bad men regulars also come to your room in secret?

Show us on Cormacks puppet where the bad man touched you blockhead 

On the subject of repetitive…

Hayes looks done

The player who seems to make us tick offensively although no one can quite understand why doesn’t seem fit for 90 minutes.

Too many square pegs.

and my personal favourite…

I wonder if a settled capable defence with two recognised full backs would make a difference?

That seems to have been repeated a lot.  For a good 6 years now in fact.

59 minutes ago, Robin Askwith said:

too much cunts moaning on here

two of our best players had to be subbed 

Freak goal winning the game

if it needed up 1-1 you wouldn’t be girning 

I assume you’re on the wind up, but i will bite. That was shite today, but the strength of feeling is compounded by the fact that we are shite and more often than not, we’re losing and I can’t see that changing. Broon, our most consistent player all season and captain, has done his hamstring (I think),  2 points above the play off spot, 5 points off the bottom of the league and 18 points off the top, after 14 games.

I for one will not be putting the electric blanket over my currently pish soaked bed, for fear of being frazzled. The plastic sheets are justified..

18 minutes ago, donswin1983 said:

I assume you’re on the wind up, but i will bite. That was shite today, but the strength of feeling is compounded by the fact that we are shite and more often than not, we’re losing and I can’t see that changing. Broon, our most consistent player all season and captain, has done his hamstring (I think),  2 points above the play off spot, 5 points off the bottom of the league and 18 points off the top, after 14 games.

I for one will not be putting the electric blanket over my currently pish soaked bed, for fear of being frazzled. The plastic sheets are justified..

Campbell will slot Into Browns position so hardly worth worrying about 

• Haha 2
Just now, AyrshireSheep said:

Failure to win the game on Wednesday should see the end of this experiment. My gut feeling is that Cormack will stick to his guns. Especially if Brown and McGeouch are out. He'll trot out the "no other team has the amount of injuries we do. Once we have our full team back we'll see results pick up". This is just getting embarrassing now. 

2 wins in 16 games, 11 defeats. 

It's completely indefensible. 

And it's getting worse rather than better. 

• Upvote 2
3 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Failure to win the game on Wednesday should see the end of this experiment. My gut feeling is that Cormack will stick to his guns. Especially if Brown and McGeouch are out. He'll trot out the "no other team has the amount of injuries we do. Once we have our full team back we'll see results pick up". This is just getting embarrassing now. 

The last three seasons we've been plagued with injuries that have negatively affected our season. It can no longer be a coincidence that we are always in a injury crisis. Whether its training methods or whatever, it needs looked at.

7 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

Bollox, he threw himself in front of a shot in the second half.

looks like he felt his hamstring. Hopefully he caught it early enough

Only way he can get applauded off the pitch now. Reveling in past glories. He knows his playing career has ended by becoming Glass’s attempted savior/face saver.

ten signings for Glass. Brown was his ‘safe’ but expensive  signing. Ramirez along similar lines. Two relatively ‘safe’ bets. Watkins was also a fairly safe entity we knew about thanks to McInnes , so he has three decent signings from TEN. For someone that ‘knows the Scottish game inside out’ that is a dreadful hit rate/ratio. Am I right in saying that Watkins was a late/afterthought due to Hedges injury at time also? 
Hate to think the money splashed on wages of the other ‘magnificent seven’ that are nothing short of shite that most other teams fighting at bottom end of league would be pissed off at signing.

Glass is a complete joke appointment & has no clue what is required & if his ‘doing something a little differently’ is signing shite players that are incapable of playing in his new ‘different’ style then it really doesn’t bode well to give the useless fk another window to embarrass the club further & send the budget back to pre McInnes levels of wastage causing us to then have to sniff around the bargain basement bins leaving us little hope of recovery then we are in deep shit.

The Glass appointment & budget he has been given to squander after our Covid losses when we should have been able to get jump on most other teams that didn’t have a couple of decent player sales to compensate their Covid losses has been a massive fk up by Cormack. No two ways about it. 

repeating the same mistakes by giving him the January window is worse than ‘last throw of dice’ loss chasing stupidity 

SACK THE FKR NOW

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, sooth_stander said:

The Dod Michael looky likey Jota boy looks decent but the rest of the Sellic team look bang average. Them holding the ball into the corner at the end there showed how releaved they were to win today.

We just don’t have players to really hurt the opposition. Watkins and Hedges now and again but not really of the quality we require..

Yep, Jota was their best player but we stood off him too much. We should have been right up his arse (one for FnD to get excited about) and ruffled him up a bit.

The boy Kyogo is a sneaky wee dirty twat as well. Kicked Bates off the ball and recall he head butted the chest of a Hearts??? player a few weeks ago and went down holding his head.

You’re correct that Watkins and Hedges are our most creative players but don’t always do it. If they did, they wouldn’t be here though.

7 minutes ago, BonnieDon said:

The last three seasons we've been plagued with injuries that have negatively affected our season. It can no longer be a coincidence that we are always in a injury crisis. Whether its training methods or whatever, it needs looked at.

Cormack park. Close the doors ?

25 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

2 wins in 16 games, 11 defeats. 

It's completely indefensible. 

And it's getting worse rather than better. 

I agree. In all honesty i wouldn't even give him Wednesday. My problem is that who do we get that will want to work under Cormack? Was quite obvious McInnes hated working under him and Glass is just a footpad. What sort of manager would sign up to working under him and a complete novice DoF? A wouldn't want to that's for sure. Keep seeing Alex Neil name mentioned. I don't think there's a cat in hells chance he'd work under Data Dave. 

• Upvote 1