Celtic 2 - 1 Aberdeen

12 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

I do love reading you replies

Couldn’t be arsed reading that one though. You are just boring to play with now.

I’m not really gay though, I was just pretending, so if your continued pursuit of me is to that end then it’s probably best to let you down gently now & save you getting your hopes up & waste your time trying desperately to appear interested 

I can't say the same for you .. nor can anyone else.

"boring to play with" . You mean because you realise that your whole gay obsession has backfired?

Just remember 

. Snake oil salesman

. Considine's injury is the only reason we signed Bates

. Our clean sheet record

Keep posting those things over and over in various forms .. everyone on here is so entertained by it ?

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, huncunts said:

Funny thing is how confident Glass was in Gurr. It shows his judgement of players is abysmal. Please do not let him get to the January window. 

Shows you he hasnt a clue if he did guys like Gurr wouldnt be near AFC. Just wondering how much influence Atlanta UTD have on Cormack's decision making, the Hernandez thing looks like player laundering using AFC as a berth to hold him. If that is the case then Cormack and his puppet should be chased.

3 hours ago, afc_blockhead said:

"boring to play with" . You mean because you realise that your whole gay obsession has backfired?

Just remember 

. Snake oil salesman

. Our clean sheet record

Keep posting those things over and over in various forms .. everyone on here is so entertained by it ?

Backfired rrrrrrrr ??

Also got a new one to repeatedly annoy you.

Bulletproof Glass

11 hours ago, afc_blockhead said:

Just remember 

. Snake oil salesman

. Our clean sheet record

At least he's no longer telling us how 'Mcinnes did the minimum expected, nothing more', about 20 times a day.