Scottish Cup 2021/22

1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Behave. 
We’re shite but we’d take care of a junior team. 

They're not a junior club any more....they're in the West of Scotland Football League

And even when they were junior.....they paid their players a shitload more than a fair number of SPFL teams

I certainly wouldn't want to face them at their home ground. 

• Upvote 1
18 hours ago, starryfish said:

You think so?? I could see us struggling massively if drawn away to Auchinleck, we struggled to beat Dumbarton last season and arguably Auchinleck aren’t far off their standard.

Your right auchenleck are better than Dumbarton, they pay players more as well!. Careful what yous wish for. 

23 minutes ago, RUL said:

Is there normally another round before we enter or something? How is there so many shite teams still left?

4th round is always where the SPL sides come in.

Bottom line is that the gap between non SPFL sides to those in SFL 1&2 is closing every season. Tbh it's almost negligible from the mid table sides upwards in both the Highland and Lowland leagues. 

Auchinleck and Pollok are sitting 1st and 2nd, one point difference, in the West of Scotland League. One of those two will win the play-offs with the East and South champions to reach the Lowland league and I'm certain will go on to reach SFL2 within 3-5 years max.

Let’s see how the cup goes this time. 

fucking size of Aberdeen Football Club and it’s 1 final in the last 20 years and 0 wins in the last 30. 

must only be 3 finals in the last 30 years actually. Think Hibs have been in the final about 4 times in the last 10 years and spent 3 fucking seasons as a championship side. 

the most you analyse our Scottish cup history the worse it is. 7 wins in 118 years. 5 of them coming in 8 years. 

my posts are very negative on a Monday. 

Here's the full list of the teams in the hat.

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen, Celtic, Dundee, Dundee United, Hearts, Hibs, Livingston, Motherwell, SevCo, Ross County, St Johnstone, St Mirren.

20 Round Three winners: Partick Thistle, Alloa, Arbroath, Auchinleck Talbot, Ayr United, Banks O'Dee, Peterhead, Clydebank, Cove Rangers or Queen of the South, East Kilbride, Dumbarton, Raith Rovers, Annan, Inverness or Morton, Kelty Hearts or Montrose, Edinburgh City, Kilmarnock, Airdrie, Stirling Albion, Brechin City or Darvel.