Scottish Cup 2021/22

22 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Yet still picked up 3 Scottish Cup trophies during a period we have barely made the final twice.

I just dont get our arrogance. We are shit

I think the point is Hearts fans getting hugely over excited and arrogant at finishing 3rd for only the second time in a decade plus. We also have won something more recently.

I know you are on the side of Hearts in this case but the fact they won 2 of those 3 trophies by cheating and being a few days from going bust (like their cousins at Ibrox) can't be ignored.

Aside from that they have 1 trophy in 62 years! Even including the cheated ones they've won 3 in 62 years. The fact they've spent the last decade relegated twice and otherwise around mid table is Hearts natural position. I think the fact the likes of WHS get so cocky and over excited about a top 3 finish is what makes people laugh.

• Upvote 1
23 hours ago, Dr_Manhattan said:

State of this cunt, all his chat about qualifying for Europe rather than the chance of winning an actual trophy.

Nothing club, scum fans.

22 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Yet still picked up 3 Scottish Cup trophies during a period we have barely made the final twice.

I just dont get our arrogance. We are shit

Telt

59 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

I think the point is Hearts fans getting hugely over excited and arrogant at finishing 3rd for only the second time in a decade plus. We also have won something more recently.

I know you are on the side of Hearts in this case but the fact they won 2 of those 3 trophies by cheating and being a few days from going bust (like their cousins at Ibrox) can't be ignored.

Aside from that they have 1 trophy in 62 years! Even including the cheated ones they've won 3 in 62 years. The fact they've spent the last decade relegated twice and otherwise around mid table is Hearts natural position. I think the fact the likes of WHS get so cocky and over excited about a top 3 finish is what makes people laugh.

?

1 hour ago, afc_blockhead said:

Cheated

Haha

I suppose 90% of teams winning trophies are cheating using that logic.

I think the fact Aberdeen fans get so cocky over doing absolutely nothing is what confuses me.

7 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Cheated

Haha

I think the fact Aberdeen fans get so cocky over doing absolutely nothing is what confuses me.

What? 90% of teams that win a trophy almost go bust doing so? 

They don't

2 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

What? 90% of teams that win a trophy almost go bust doing so? 

They don't

It's not like they were messing with taxes & EBTs.

They had a foreign owner come in and pump money into the club. 

The same as (insert basically every single team in the EPL). 

If Chelsea go into serious financial trouble and Abramovich takes all the money out, does that mean it was retrospectively 20 years of cheating to titles? No.

Stop being so bitter, it doesn't change the fact Aberdeen are pish. 

I don't think Hearts wages were even that high in 2012 either. I'm sure they finished about 5th that season.  The spending dried up before that, was only really 2005-2008 or 9 or so. They thrashed a terrible Hibs side 5-1 in the final and beat Celtic in the semis. We fucked up in our semi as usual. So if we weren't so shite it could have been us. No cheating required, just us being shite. As usual.

Shite

38 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Cheated

Haha

Aye I hate the ‘integrity’ in doing things right 

Let’s get cheating and go fuckin bananas for a few years, at least it’ll be interesting!

3 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Aye I hate the ‘integrity’ in doing things right 

Let’s get cheating and go fuckin bananas for a few years, at least it’ll be interesting!

Agree. I am all for it. Win 3 Scottish Cups, 1 league cup & 1 Premiership title minimum. Then go bust and start again as The Aberdeen in League 2. Pay nobody back. Same club different owners etc. Romp to league titles while visiting new grounds. Absolutely smashed at Stranraer away via Belfast. Then get back to where we would have been in the Premiership anyway........... WHATS NOT TO LIKE??

The Hearts team that thrashed Hibs 5 1:

Jamie MacDonald

Ryan McGowan 

Andy Webster 

Darren Barr 

Marius Zaliukas 

Danny Grainger 

Ian Black 

Suso Santana 

Rudi Skacel 

Andy Driver 

Stephen Elliott

Yup. I see what you mean. It's the exact same as Tore Andre Flo, Basile Boli, Gascoigne, Laudrup, Negri, Amoruso, Kanchelskis, etc etc. 

Don't reinvent history. Andy Webster was 30 grand from Arbroath. 50 miles from Aberdeen. 

Cry me a river. 

2 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Jamie MacDonald

Ryan McGowan 

Andy Webster 

Darren Barr 

Marius Zaliukas 

Danny Grainger 

Ian Black 

Suso Santana 

Rudi Skacel 

Andy Driver 

Stephen Elliott

Yup. I see what you mean. It's the exact same as Tore Andre Flo, Basile Boli, Gascoigne, Laudrup, Negri, Amoruso, Kanchelskis, etc etc. 

Don't reinvent history. Andy Webster was 30 grand from Arbroath. 50 miles from Aberdeen. 

Cry me a river. 

spacer.png

On 3/16/2022 at 10:25 AM, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Cheated

Haha

I would say cheating spending so far out with your means you are days from going out of business? Did the old Rangers cheat? I'd imagine you would say yes. Just because Hearts survived at the last minute doesn't mean they didn't.

Note you ignored 3 trophies in 62 years for Hearts even with the questionable 2 Scottish Cups. 

I don't think most Aberdeen fans are cocky in that way. Hearts fans like WHS genuinely believe Hearts are something special even when shite and in lower leagues. Aberdeen fans are quite the opposite!

• Upvote 1
22 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Jamie MacDonald

Ryan McGowan 

Andy Webster 

Darren Barr 

Marius Zaliukas 

Danny Grainger 

Ian Black 

Suso Santana 

Rudi Skacel 

Andy Driver 

Stephen Elliott

Cry me a river. 

Hearts team that squeezed past lower league Gretna :

Funny you always ignore that Scottish Cup win isn't it.. i'm sure that team wasn't paid for by spending way way outwith your means? ... 

By July 2007 Hearts were over £36 million in debt ?  But you keep telling yourself Hearts had no unfair hun like advantage over the likes of Gretna in matches like this ... 

GK 1 Scotland Craig Gordon
DF 2 Scotland Robbie Neilson
DF 4 Scotland Steven Pressley (c)
DF 29 Senegal Ibrahim Tall
DF 3 Greece Takis Fyssas Yellow card
MF 18 Lithuania Deividas Cesnauskis   downward-facing red arrow 86'
MF 36 Portugal Bruno Aguiar   downward-facing red arrow 72'
MF 10 Scotland Paul Hartley Red card 120'
MF 8 Czech Republic Rudi Skácel Yellow card
CF 12 Czech Republic Roman Bednář   downward-facing red arrow 70'
CF 9 Lithuania Edgaras Jankauskas
Substitutes:
GK 13 England Steve Banks
DF 20 Scotland Christophe Berra
MF 28 France Julien Brellier   upward-facing green arrow 72'
MF 16 Lithuania Saulius Mikoliunas   upward-facing green arrow 86'
FW 21 Czech Republic Michal Pospíšil   upward-facing green arrow 70'
Manager:

I would say cheating spending so far out with your means you are days from going out of business? Did the old Rangers cheat? I'd imagine you would say yes. Just because Hearts survived at the last minute doesn't mean they didn't.

Note you ignored 3 trophies in 62 years for Hearts even with the questionable 2 Scottish Cups. 

I don't think most Aberdeen fans are cocky in that way. Hearts fans like WHS genuinely believe Hearts are something special even when shite and in lower leagues. Aberdeen fans are quite the opposite!

You do remember Aberdeen were about 15 million in debt before George Yule bought it out yeah?

Did we cheat to win the 2014 league cup?

What are you wanting me to say about 3 trophies in 62 years like? Its a lot easier to talk about trophies I could have seen us win in my lifetime. Which have mainly passed me by so far

Funny you always ignore that Scottish Cup win isn't it.. i'm sure that team wasn't paid for by spending way way outwith your means? ... 

You are the one who mentioned both cups nae him. You are using the excuse of Hearts having heaps of money to win both cups, he's quite rightly just pointed out how shit their 2012 team was. A

Fuck sake I'm an Aberdeen fan and its easy to argue your points. Wish it wasnt!!

• 4 weeks later...

Hibs getting tore in. 

Maloney needs this. A humpin’ today and 2 or 3 defeats post split and surely the Weegia will start putting some heat on the ex Celtic Phil Collins lookalike.

Something in me wants Hearts to hump Hibs big time, can’t quite put my finger on why. Porteous maybe, not sure.

2-1 Fartz already. Blood and snotters.

Hibees were departing, about turned.