Scottish Cup 2021/22

10 minutes ago, Broken_Glass said:

It has everything, choose to ignore instead of biting at a rival fan who has only posted the truth.

Away & stop talking shite.

He’s a hun bastard who should have better things to be doing when his team win a semi final against their biggest rivals. 
That was the only point being made.

I’ll call out the hun bastard without asking for your permission ?

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, donswin1983 said:

Not that I give a fuck about the outcome of the current bigot fest on the telly, but from the 15 minutes I’ve seen in the pub, how the fuck is Bobby Madden allowed to referee anything….the  cunt it a fucking clown…

He's got a lot on his plate making sure his beloved Huns keep 11 players on the park at the moment. 

55 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Away & stop talking shite.

He’s a hun bastard who should have better things to be doing when his team win a semi final against their biggest rivals. 
That was the only point being made.

I’ll call out the hun bastard without asking for your permission ?

It was a big game. But a lot of us did have spare time after you know. You wouldn't have a minute? Straight on a flight to Vegas yeah? 

Guest milne_afc
Just now, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Always annoys me there's a Rangers and a Celtic end. Welcome to two-team Scottish football. 

Hearts fans all want the end we had yesterday for the final. No chance. GFA. 

Lol. Hearts won’t challenge that! 
They’ll have my backing although no club will top the Hibs cup win.

Guest milne_afc
2 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

The Hibs win? Shoosh. We had 200,000 in the streets for Hearts coming home in 98. Hibs had less than half that in Leith after a century wait. Wee team who try to act big. Their end looked like a fire drill yesterday. A pitch invasion by 17 year olds at their final and an anthem by the Proclaimers. Silly wee insignificant team who crow about first to use floodlights in Europe. Or something. You need to live in Embra to know the difference in size. We nearly bought them FFS. 

That’s just a noise

7 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Lol. Hearts won’t challenge that! 
They’ll have my backing although no club will top the Hibs cup win.

The Hibs win? Shoosh. We had 200,000 in the streets for Hearts coming home in 98. Hibs had less than half that in Leith after a century wait. Wee team who try to act big. Their end looked like a fire drill yesterday. A pitch invasion by 17 year olds at their final and an anthem by the Proclaimers. Silly wee insignificant team who crow about first to use floodlights in Europe. Or something. You need to live in Embra to know the difference in size. We nearly bought them FFS.