Aberdeen v Livingston

3 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

It's time to try something different. Let's get JET back in alongside Ramirez, and play Hedges and Watkins wide. 424 formation and just punt it long as someone up there is bound to get it. Assuming McGeouch is injured, this team...

Lewis

Ojo McCrorie Bates Glass

Ferguson Brown

Watkins JET Ramirez Hedges

Bringing JET back would be as much use as bringing Devlin back.

Pointless making desperation changes that might ‘potentially’ mask the fact Glass isn’t the man for the job for another week.

The only change that should be considered is a managerial one first & foremost. Anything else right now would only be detrimental for the club in longer term.

2 minutes ago, G31DON said:

Bruce Anderson has scored more goals against the hun than Morelos v celtic. 

Can easily see him walking unopposed through the centre of our defense to score the winner. 

Well he has scored against us every time he’s played us since he’s left. 

Nothing about our defence suggests that won’t continue.

Just now, afc1903mad said:

Wednesday will be interesting if Brown has injured his Hamatring.

He has been so instrumental in organising the team.

Need a few to step up if he’s out

No McGeouch either.

Ferguson & Ojo in centre midfield maybe?

Meaning Gurr is at RB or RWB.

How many players is that unavailable? 
9 if you include folk like Devlin & Kennedy.

Ramsay, Gallagher, Considine, Devlin, MacKenzie

Kennedy, Brown, McGeouch, McLennan.

A striker away from being without an outfield X1. 
That can’t all be bad luck. 

Livingston were the team that broke me in the late nineties.  Went from 80’s madness through the plate shifting 3 skol cups and Theo beating the Tims himself. All the way past, ignoring 91 obvs, down to the 95 farce where no-one could ever have claimed we didn’t care.  Might have been shite (we weren’t fwiw) but we cared.

But there was a couple of home games against them in the late 90’s, a cup tie as I recall and a ridiculously high scoring defeat where the players in red appeared to have not a fuck to give.  In my memory there seemed a lot of background stuff - paramount and college bars (slags and bouncers) around that time also.

So.  I’ll give Wednesday a miss if that’s ok with everyone.

3 minutes ago, wicker83 said:

Be tempted to give JET a final chance with a start against his old club.

If he can't get up for that game then offload him in January.

Offload him in January?

Just who is going to want him??? He's a lazy, immobile luxury who obviously has a bit of talent but who has never had the necessary desire to apply himself and make the most of it.

We are stuck with him till his contract expires in 2023

6 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Offload him in January?

Just who is going to want him??? He's a lazy, immobile luxury who obviously has a bit of talent but who has never had the necessary desire to apply himself and make the most of it.

I was a critic before he joined up , but he could be useful against certain teams.

No use if we want a high energy, high press play (which we seem to want to do) but could help unlock a team sitting in.

He'll be on the bench and only called upon if there are injuries else we need something late in the game

6 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Offload him in January?

The worst signing of the summer. 

Truly. Fucking awful. 

Heard rumours about him smoking grass. Not sure how true, but wouldn't surprise me with how disinterested he looks. A charlatan. 

2 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I think people want to believe that it's going to get better.

I'm never confident going into any game that involves us.

However on the flip side, I'm telling myself and everyone we won't be relegated, but fuck knows where that confidences comes from because we are absolutely shite and going nowhere fast.

I can't bring myself to go to either game this week. I should. But I simply can't be arsed. Fucking cal. 

I can't get motivated to go to games at the moment. The football is poor, and I dislike glass more and more each week. Tbh, i don't see where a win is coming from. 

As many have already said, because of egomaniac fuckwit chairman I cant believe that it has come to this ffs but it's true.

Wednesday night against fukin Livingston ff and then Saturday against St Midden are without a doubt fukin massive games for our season, holy fkn shit Livi and then St Midden  two MASSIVE games on the bounce that right there is evidence enough of how far cormack and his mates have dragged our club down. think we will scrape a draw on wednesday night 1-1, but I will go for St Midden to win on Saturday. Then lets see if the fat yank twat does the right thing 

As have said on another thread, it's time to get Neil Lennon in till the end of the season to steady the ship.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

Offload him in January?

Aye, all true but we need to do something with him. Get him out on loan to a lower league club or something and try to recoup at least *some* of his wages.

57 minutes ago, blowupsheep said:

As many have already said, because of egomaniac fuckwit chairman I cant believe that it has come to this ffs but it's true.

Wednesday night against fukin Livingston ff and then Saturday against St Midden are without a doubt fukin massive games for our season, holy fkn shit Livi and then St Midden  two MASSIVE games on the bounce that right there is evidence enough of how far cormack and his mates have dragged our club down. think we will scrape a draw on wednesday night 1-1, but I will go for St Midden to win on Saturday. Then lets see if the fat yank twat does the right thing 

As have said on another thread, it's time to get Neil Lennon in till the end of the season to steady the ship.

Imagine if Lennon was our manager

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Gonna freeze my cock into an armadillo looking thing watching Glassba'

Even swapped to an early shift for it. 

#TrueDon

#Glassball

You da man.
Been ages since I froze my bollocks off at Pittodrie. Hearts and Celtic around xmas 2018.

Though it did happen hundreds of times.

Genuine respect for hardy dandies going oot on a dark midweek depth of winter motherfucker to back the team.

Would have done so misel if a wis there.

Honest.
I'll have to content misel wi the Dubai winter climate stroll to the pub* in shorts to watch, or maybe bide in.
Prob bide in be a bit late.

* up ih dons