Aberdeen v Livingston

1 hour ago, muttonhumper said:

You da man.
Been ages since I froze my bollocks off at Pittodrie. Hearts and Celtic around xmas 2018.

Though it did happen hundreds of times.

Genuine respect for hardy dandies going oot on a dark midweek depth of winter motherfucker to back the team.

Would have done so misel if a wis there.

Honest.
I'll have to content misel wi the Dubai winter climate stroll to the pub* in shorts to watch, or maybe bide in.
Prob bide in be a bit late.

* up ih dons

Live in Dubai do you, cunto? 

I'll be thinking of you sipping my scalding hot, undrinkable bovril. 

COYR.

7 hours ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Livingston were the team that broke me in the late nineties.  Went from 80’s madness through the plate shifting 3 skol cups and Theo beating the Tims himself. All the way past, ignoring 91 obvs, down to the 95 farce where no-one could ever have claimed we didn’t care.  Might have been shite (we weren’t fwiw) but we cared.

But there was a couple of home games against them in the late 90’s, a cup tie as I recall and a ridiculously high scoring defeat where the players in red appeared to have not a fuck to give.  In my memory there seemed a lot of background stuff - paramount and college bars (slags and bouncers) around that time also.

So.  I’ll give Wednesday a miss if that’s ok with everyone.

6-1. Think it was the league cup. Mackie with our goal to make it 4-1, giving us all hope haha

6 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Offload him in January?

Just who is going to want him??? He's a lazy, immobile luxury who obviously has a bit of talent but who has never had the necessary desire to apply himself and make the most of it.

We are stuck with him till his contract expires in 2023

Swap deal with Livingston... bring back Anderson.

4 hours ago, cheesepipes said:

These are the games that tip players like Ramirez into getting the fuck out of here. 

The California Kid will never have experienced such penal retraction that he'll shower with his pants on. 

He played for Minnesota. He'll have experienced worse!

9 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I don't know the answer to that. I do know the 6-1 game was October.

The Livi pumped 3 nil at home must have been February I'm guessing (league).

We didn't actually do too badly that season from memory. 4th maybe? The 6-1 does cloud alot of judgement on that season cause it was a hideous result in our history.

Can’t have been that one then, was January I think (we beat the tims just before Christmas)

Was definitely Livingston. May have been 1-0 now I come to think of it 

12 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Live in Dubai do you, cunto? 

I'll be thinking of you sipping my scalding hot, undrinkable bovril. 

COYR.

Nae, I bide in Cyprus.

Arrived in Dubai last night though for 4 weeks in office here.

Should be in Iraq, but as per last time, visas still nae ready. ?

Nae good for my liver / general health.

2-0 the Dons.

18 hours ago, blowupsheep said:

As many have already said, because of egomaniac fuckwit chairman I cant believe that it has come to this ffs but it's true.

Wednesday night against fukin Livingston ff and then Saturday against St Midden are without a doubt fukin massive games for our season, holy fkn shit Livi and then St Midden  two MASSIVE games on the bounce that right there is evidence enough of how far cormack and his mates have dragged our club down. think we will scrape a draw on wednesday night 1-1, but I will go for St Midden to win on Saturday. Then lets see if the fat yank twat does the right thing 

As have said on another thread, it's time to get Neil Lennon in till the end of the season to steady the ship.

Fuck right off, he's not only a cunt of the highest order, he's a useless cunt of the highest order if he doesn't have 10 x the budget of the opposition.

• Upvote 2
11 hours ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Jesus that’s a reds first 11 from hell.

don’t know where I got Robbo from.  Must have been the other game I mentioned.

Was that it a Scottish Cup 3rd round when Livi were in the championship (or the old first division). Think we lost 1-0 (or maybe 2-0).

I thought I would take my old man down to watch us skelp a diddy team. He was very polite about his waste of an afternoon.