Aberdeen v Livingston

12 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I’m not breaking out the bunting, but it’s a start FFS.

You sound like you’d rather we lost. 

1 minute ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Wanting your own team to lose is total arsehole behaviour. It’s no surprise it’s come from you though, you are the biggest cretin on here now as the old alkie got banned.

If a loss was enough for change I would 100% want it. 

It’s only 3 points ?

let’s all rejoice in a win v Livi that saves Glass’s blushes for a few weeks.

I hate the club right now yes

Its a fkn mess. Enjoy the 3 points & joy in my dissatisfaction of what it means

Nice result, some mid-week cheer but I think even the most ardent of Dons fans would admit that this just isn't quite what we want to see.

Aided by a Livi red, too much possession vs penetration and no signs of a plan a,b,c kicking in when this is the case.

Weak bench tonight too.

Is it the prawcess given the media noise re: youth contracts IDK.

It's a win so will take it - but as others have said - this doesn't really paper over the cracks. And, those cracks are visible for all to see. It's not convincing. 

Best of this group of players still to come I think, and the jury for me is out on whether our current manager has the experience / support around him to elicit this.

The quality of league is so poor a 3 or 4 game winning streak would see us back in European places or there abouts. Imagine winning 3 in last 13 games and being mid table. Horrendous and it’s why I’ve always fancied us to finish top half even though we are hopeless. Good chance 5th is Europe this season too. We have a really favourable run and have to be winning a minimum of 3 out of the next 4 and we will be in mix again, failure to do so and he should be gone. 

5 minutes ago, virtualmontana said:

Nice result, some mid-week cheer but I think even the most ardent of Dons fans would admit that this just isn't quite what we want to see.

Aided by a Livi red, too much possession vs penetration and no signs of a plan a,b,c kicking in when this is the case.

Weak bench tonight too.

Is it the prawcess given the media noise re: youth contracts IDK.

It's a win so will take it - but as others have said - this doesn't really paper over the cracks. And, those cracks are visible for all to see. It's not convincing. 

Best of this group of players still to come I think, and the jury for me is out on whether our current manager has the experience / support around him to elicit this.

“Aided by a red card”. Get a grip man

Hedges should have had a hat-trick before the boy was sent off

11 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

If a loss was enough for change I would 100% want it. 

It’s only 3 points ?

let’s all rejoice in a win v Livi that saves Glass’s blushes for a few weeks.

I hate the club right now yes

Its a fkn mess. Enjoy the 3 points & joy in my dissatisfaction of what it means

Do you have depression? 

1 minute ago, virtualmontana said:

So the game wasn't easier for us by the opponent's having one less player.

Interesting , look forward to the explanation ?

We were already one up, Hedges should have score a hat-trick, 2 strong penalty claims denied all before the sending off.

Its lame to say the win was aided by the sending off.

sure it makes the game easier but we were winning that all day long

Did Lewis have any saves to make?