Aberdeen v Livingston

35 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

I agree that his worst attribute is his decision making. When he came on last night, he kept things reasonably simple.

Maybe I'm holding out on dismissing his potential given we are sorely lacking in wide players with pace that can make an impact.

It was a good call to take him on and rest Hedges in prep for Saturday. I'm fine for that to be the plan in coming games to use him as a sub to protect our better players in this December run and still give us a pacey out ball later on in games

I agree I think he needs consistency. I also think the right side is his best position. 

Before Ramsay came through, i thought he could make a good RWB so could provide cover there if / when Ramsey is sold for the mega millions he is worth.

He's better when he gets given the ball high up the pitch and all he has to do is run at the defenders and shoot/Cross. That way he can be direct and have some value. 

Asking him to do anything more complicated than that normally causes a disconnect between brain and feet. 

But, saying all that, for some reason I like the loon.