Aberdeen v Livingston

3 hours ago, shut up meg said:

Fuck right off, he's not only a cunt of the highest order, he's a useless cunt of the highest order if he doesn't have 10 x the budget of the opposition.

Steady on….he could well be in charge when we take on Edinburgh City. His experience against Edinburgh teams will be vital in the cup match.

Plus the fact we will have at least 10x the budget so that favours the new gaffer straight away.

4 hours ago, shut up meg said:

Fuck right off, he's not only a cunt of the highest order, he's a useless cunt of the highest order if he doesn't have 10 x the budget of the opposition.

holy shit, that's nae very nice is it?

Let me understand, so are you actually saying that you are happy to continue with Cormack's mate who is clearly well and truly out of his depth and showing that he has not got what t takes to turn things around, and let him and white teeth fuckwit cormack continue to drag us down lower than a snakes belly, rather than have them bite the bullet swallow his pride and ego, admit they were fukin wrong send glass back to Atlanta reserves (about his level just) then bring in an experienced proven SPFL manger (Lennon) on an interim short term gig till the end of the season, will ultimately save our blushes and also give our board from now till the end of the season/ close season to get the long term solution correct and appoint the right man for the job.

I shaks ma heed if you are happy to continue as is.

I'm not saying Lennon is the long term solution but without a doubt he is a pretty decent shout for a much needed short term fix. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, blowupsheep said:

white teeth fuckwit cormack ...........proven SPFL manger (Lennon)

Imagine the White Teeth and Popcorn Teeth in the respective photoshoot announcement.

Lennon is a horrendous shout, even as a short term placement

He left both Bolton and Hibs after the players had turned on him. He recently left Celtic under the overwhelming assumption that the players had stopped performing for him there too

15 hours ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Jesus that’s a reds first 11 from hell.

don’t know where I got Robbo from.  Must have been the other game I mentioned.

From 01/02 form I'd probably take McGuire, Whyte, McNaughton, Clark, Bisconti and Zerouali into todays team.....

But thats really saying more about our current team!! 

01/02 was a great season though. A lot of pace in the team. A lot of good games. 

20 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

I think it's correct about the Bolton players turning on him but Hibs IIRC were going fairly well when he left. After telling (quite correctly imo) Leeann Dempster she was a "useless rugmuncher"

Yeah I think he’s mixing Lennon up with John Collins when it was clear the players hated him at Hibs. I think they quite liked Lennon. Especially (as you say) when he called her a rugmuncher ?

Got to love the other one…. Overwhelming‘assumption’ ? with rgds Celtic. 

35 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Yeah I think he’s mixing Lennon up with John Collins when it was clear the players hated him at Hibs. I think they quite liked Lennon. Especially (as you say) when he called her a rugmuncher ?

Got to love the other one…. Overwhelming‘assumption’ ? with rgds Celtic. 

Didnt Lennon fall out with that Kamberi cunt who was pish for us? Then maybe a few sided with Kamberi? 

1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Aye, Lennon has plenty of issues. 

But hindsight suggests he might have had a point when he had a go at Kamberi. 

He fell out big time with Leanne Dempster did he not?

During the Tims disastrous 10 in a row league campaign he was throwing players under the bus on a weekly basis too

Wouldn’t want him anywhere Pittodrie but I have a horrible feeling we’ll see him soon. 

3 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Wouldn’t want him anywhere Pittodrie but I have a horrible feeling we’ll see him soon. 

If this were to happen, then I'm done. I'll find myself a local junior team to follow. Mind you that would have to be a lowland league team which has the huns and celtics b teams, so fuck that idea too. I might just give up on football altogether. It's becoming increasingly tiresome anyway. I need to find something to replace it that won't ruin my life every weekend. 

20 minutes ago, don corleone said:

If this were to happen, then I'm done. I'll find myself a local junior team to follow. Mind you that would have to be a lowland league team which has the huns and celtics b teams, so fuck that idea too. I might just give up on football altogether. It's becoming increasingly tiresome anyway. I need to find something to replace it that won't ruin my life every weekend. 

Beer min, beer.

1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

He fell out big time with Leanne Dempster did he not?

During the Tims disastrous 10 in a row league campaign he was throwing players under the bus on a weekly basis too

For the record, I'm not pushing for Lennon! 

Alex Neil for me at this point. Despite the apparent aversion to him on here.