Sign in to follow this  
starryfish

Aberdeen v Livingston

All back in the days when Livi were paying higher wages than just about everybody outside of the obvious two using the money of the lottery winning sucker IIRC.

5 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Don’t start rewriting Bruce Anderson’s history.

He wasn’t good enough.

JET being as you describe doesn’t make Anderson good enough for us. 

Don't worry, I was only kiddin! I wouldn't be surprised if Brucey scores against us on Weds though.

17 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

Don't worry, I was only kiddin! I wouldn't be surprised if Brucey scores against us on Weds though.

Well…if he ‘plays his cards right’, you never know. Depends on how the ‘dollies do their dealing’. It’s a ‘generation game’..

23 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

Nothing would surprise me about Anderson scoring. 
We can probably assume Livi will score but can we score 2 to win?

Not confident in that! 

6 minutes ago, donswin1983 said:

Well…if he ‘plays his cards right’, you never know. Depends on how the ‘dollies do their dealing’. It’s a ‘generation game’..

Will the attacking play be a blankety blank? 
PS - Edit - Did Bruce do that? 

Edited by WesthillWanderersFC

2 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Will the attacking play be a blankety blank? 
PS - Edit - Did Bruce do that? 

‘You Bet’ it will….

Yes, he did…I think.  ‘strictly’ speaking, I’m not sure 

Edited by donswin1983

12 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Live in Dubai do you, cunto? 

I'll be thinking of you sipping my scalding hot, undrinkable bovril. 

COYR.

Nae, I bide in Cyprus.

Arrived in Dubai last night though for 4 weeks in office here.

Should be in Iraq, but as per last time, visas still nae ready. 😴

Nae good for my liver / general health.

2-0 the Dons.

18 hours ago, blowupsheep said:

As many have already said, because of egomaniac fuckwit chairman I cant believe that it has come to this ffs but it's true.

Wednesday night against fukin Livingston ff and then Saturday against St Midden are without a doubt fukin massive games for our season, holy fkn shit Livi and then St Midden  two MASSIVE games on the bounce that right there is evidence enough of how far cormack and his mates have dragged our club down. think we will scrape a draw on wednesday night 1-1, but I will go for St Midden to win on Saturday. Then lets see if the fat yank twat does the right thing 

As have said on another thread, it's time to get Neil Lennon in till the end of the season to steady the ship.

Fuck right off, he's not only a cunt of the highest order, he's a useless cunt of the highest order if he doesn't have 10 x the budget of the opposition.

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

Fuck right off, he's not only a cunt of the highest order, he's a useless cunt of the highest order if he doesn't have 10 x the budget of the opposition.

And even when he does he still makes a right old cunt of things and finds someone else but himself to blame

11 hours ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Jesus that’s a reds first 11 from hell.

don’t know where I got Robbo from.  Must have been the other game I mentioned.

Was that it a Scottish Cup 3rd round when Livi were in the championship (or the old first division). Think we lost 1-0 (or maybe 2-0).

I thought I would take my old man down to watch us skelp a diddy team. He was very polite about his waste of an afternoon. 

3 hours ago, shut up meg said:

Steady on….he could well be in charge when we take on Edinburgh City. His experience against Edinburgh teams will be vital in the cup match.

Plus the fact we will have at least 10x the budget so that favours the new gaffer straight away.

Edited by RED_JOHN

6 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

You gaan?

Aye....

4 hours ago, shut up meg said:

holy shit, that's nae very nice is it?

Let me understand, so are you actually saying that you are happy to continue with Cormack's mate who is clearly well and truly out of his depth and showing that he has not got what t takes to turn things around, and let him and white teeth fuckwit cormack continue to drag us down lower than a snakes belly, rather than have them bite the bullet swallow his pride and ego, admit they were fukin wrong send glass back to Atlanta reserves (about his level just) then bring in an experienced proven SPFL manger (Lennon) on an interim short term gig till the end of the season, will ultimately save our blushes and also give our board from now till the end of the season/ close season to get the long term solution correct and appoint the right man for the job.

I shaks ma heed if you are happy to continue as is.

I'm not saying Lennon is the long term solution but without a doubt he is a pretty decent shout for a much needed short term fix. 

Edited by blowupsheep
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Pints or driving?

Nae driving but will be struggling for pints by the time I get hame, pick up the bairns, change, denner etc. 

Pints mare likely on Saturday 

11 hours ago, donswin1983 said:

Well, hopefully it’s not a “Good game, good game” for him

Bruce was superb in Shark Tale.

Friendly shark to angry in seconds (probably something to do with masks).

1 hour ago, blowupsheep said:

white teeth fuckwit cormack ...........proven SPFL manger (Lennon)

Imagine the White Teeth and Popcorn Teeth in the respective photoshoot announcement.

Lennon is a horrendous shout, even as a short term placement

He left both Bolton and Hibs after the players had turned on him. He recently left Celtic under the overwhelming assumption that the players had stopped performing for him there too

I think it's correct about the Bolton players turning on him but Hibs IIRC were going fairly well when he left. After telling (quite correctly imo) Leeann Dempster she was a "useless rugmuncher"

15 hours ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Jesus that’s a reds first 11 from hell.

don’t know where I got Robbo from.  Must have been the other game I mentioned.

From 01/02 form I'd probably take McGuire, Whyte, McNaughton, Clark, Bisconti and Zerouali into todays team.....

But thats really saying more about our current team!! 

01/02 was a great season though. A lot of pace in the team. A lot of good games. 

4 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Lack of pace still an issue that hasn't been addressed with the current team. 

McNaughton is probably still quicker than most of our team... dunno about Mackie anymore

20 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

I think it's correct about the Bolton players turning on him but Hibs IIRC were going fairly well when he left. After telling (quite correctly imo) Leeann Dempster she was a "useless rugmuncher"

Yeah I think he’s mixing Lennon up with John Collins when it was clear the players hated him at Hibs. I think they quite liked Lennon. Especially (as you say) when he called her a rugmuncher 🤣

Got to love the other one…. Overwhelming‘assumption’ 🤣 with rgds Celtic. 

Edited by fine-n-dandy

12 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

McNaughton is probably still quicker than most of our team... dunno about Mackie anymore

He's about 20 stone so probably lost a yard or two....