Aberdeen v Livingston

I'd rather we went on a winning run, obviously. But, I don't think it would change much regarding the fact that this isn't the team to take us where we want. That is, qualifying for Europe regularly and winning cups fairly consistently.

Failing to win a cup then European football should be guaranteed through league position. It looks like we'll fail on both fronts.  

In all seriousness (for a change) it’s dangerous times for Aberdeen FC when our own fans are actually willing teams to beat us so we can put more pressure on Cormack to remove the manager. 
I suppose it’s only a matter of time before Glass is gone but it will most definitely take longer than most of us want. 
Let’s get behind the team and cheer them to victory….if that can’t be done at least we have done our bit. It’s up to the chairman to do his bit to make things better if the results go against us because Glass will not be walking away.

22 hours ago, blowupsheep said:

holy shit, that's nae very nice is it?

Let me understand, so are you actually saying that you are happy to continue with Cormack's mate who is clearly well and truly out of his depth and showing that he has not got what t takes to turn things around, and let him and white teeth fuckwit cormack continue to drag us down lower than a snakes belly, rather than have them bite the bullet swallow his pride and ego, admit they were fukin wrong send glass back to Atlanta reserves (about his level just) then bring in an experienced proven SPFL manger (Lennon) on an interim short term gig till the end of the season, will ultimately save our blushes and also give our board from now till the end of the season/ close season to get the long term solution correct and appoint the right man for the job.

I shaks ma heed if you are happy to continue as is.

I'm not saying Lennon is the long term solution but without a doubt he is a pretty decent shout for a much needed short term fix. 

Where in my post did I mention Glass?

In regards Lennon, he's managed to win the lower league with Hibs and nothing else and finished 4th in his only premier league season.

With Bolton, he left them bottom of the league.

With Celtic, he managed 2 wins out of 9 in cup competitions in his first spell (when in reality his only competition was an imploding oldco) and managed to dismantle the Rogers team in a year.

If you want another manager, fair enough but please suggest someone who isn't a flat track bully.

23 hours ago, blowupsheep said:

I'm not saying Lennon is the long term solution but without a doubt he is a pretty decent shout for a much needed short term fix. 

There’s a problem with that suggestion.

1) For starters I have doubts Lennon would take a job on what is essentially a trial basis, but he might.

2) And you’d have to presume that if he came in & we somehow made top 4 this season, & qualified for Europe, he’d quite rightly be looking for a long term contract, and we’d almost certainly give him it.

So no, don’t leave that possibility open.

Look elsewhere. 

We have a decent set of fixtures that extends until the end of January where we really should be picking up the majority of the points and hauling ourselves up the table. 

Top 6 is still attainable however with the squad (injuries added to that) and Glass at the helm, it's hard to see anything but us being involved in a relegation battle. 

It's become a chore following Aberdeen this season under Glass. If we were to win both games this week it'll just prolong his inevitable sacking.

50 minutes ago, BonnieDon said:

We have a decent set of fixtures that extends until the end of January where we really should be picking up the majority of the points and hauling ourselves up the table. 

Top 6 is still attainable however with the squad (injuries added to that) and Glass at the helm, it's hard to see anything but us being involved in a relegation battle. 

It's become a chore following Aberdeen this season under Glass. If we were to win both games this week it'll just prolong his inevitable sacking.

Its not become a chore. Its been a chore for the last few seasons.

2 hours ago, shut up meg said:

Where in my post did I mention Glass?

In regards Lennon, he's managed to win the lower league with Hibs and nothing else and finished 4th in his only premier league season.

With Bolton, he left them bottom of the league.

With Celtic, he managed 2 wins out of 9 in cup competitions in his first spell (when in reality his only competition was an imploding oldco) and managed to dismantle the Rogers team in a year.

If you want another manager, fair enough but please suggest someone who isn't a flat track bully.

He also left Hibs in 8th in shit form having mentally lost it .. again.

He was and is a shit manager.