Aberdeen 4 - 1 St Mirren

4 hours ago, ELLON RED said:

The most incompetent referee (if you could call him a ref) in the country -  Collum for this one.

Expecting the worst yet again from him.

I've seen enough of that cunt to know it's egregiousness rather than incompetence. 

I'm sure he'll do everything in his power to influence the outcome, the prick. 

Expect him to make it a draw. 

57 minutes ago, Roberto said:

It was Jenks that was sent off. Nae Zidane.

So I was it just a coincidence that the collective arse of our remaining ten players collapsed and St Mirren clearly became dominant as soon as Jenks got sent off ?...... when we’d been well on top for most of the game up to that point ?

3 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

Overconfidence can be a dangerous thing. Once we see the team line up today which potentially contains Lewis, Gurr, Jenks, Watkins, Bates, Campbell and Samuels then can we admit we could have a discipline problem. Any of them could easily get sent off and as we all know….it will be a disaster.

Aye. I'm nae overconfident 

St Mirren have struggled a bit though to regroup so far after being pillaged by Hibs for some of their better players.  I think we'll nick it but it won't be without a few hairy moments when they break. 

21 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

Overconfidence can be a dangerous thing. Once we see the team line up today which potentially contains Lewis, Gurr, Jenks, Watkins, Bates, Campbell and Samuels then can we admit we could have a discipline problem. Any of them could easily get sent off and as we all know….it will be a disaster.

Apart from jenks has any of those players you listed ever been sent off 

40 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

Gurr opening his moo and revealing those gargantuan gnashers should surely be a red card offence.

Fuck me, bugs bunny disnae hae a look in.

He could do himself a real favour and if he appears on the pitch he should try and sink his teeth into an opposition player. We could appeal the subsequent red card due to him containing a huge amount of beaver dna and his animal instinct is naturally to bite on a lump of wood….it’s not our fault the St.Mirren player was regarded by Gurr to be the closest thing to a tree on the pitch. Go beavers!