Aberdeen 4 - 1 St Mirren

2 hours ago, shut up meg said:

A bit unfair on Cameron

I was at the other end of the ground when he hit that. Could not believe it when it nestled in the top corner. Only goal of the game and I think Roy Aitken was red carded.  
On a separate note, I have a feeling that Cameron once came on as a sub and then was subbed off for playing shite. Can anyone confirm this?

3 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Apparently we would have won every game this season if it wasn't for bad refereeing and individual errors!

Aye, we'd have won every game this season if it wasn't for bad refereeing, individual errors, injuries, sending offs, and conceding more goals than we scored.

Hopefully none of those things will affect us today.

6 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Same starting X1 as Wednesday.

Only change in the squad is Gallagher being back on the bench. 

4 attacking players on the bench, but not a single one of them I'd like to be counting on to make a difference in a game. McLennan is the best bet out of the 4 of them because you're not sure if you're going to get his 1 in 20 amazing performance, whereas the other 3 you know exactly what you're getting.

8 minutes ago, Stavrogin said:

I was at the other end of the ground when he hit that. Could not believe it when it nestled in the top corner. Only goal of the game and I think Roy Aitken was red carded.  
On a separate note, I have a feeling that Cameron once came on as a sub and then was subbed off for playing shite. Can anyone confirm this?

In that same game ex-Don Joe Miller of Celtic came on as a sub and was subsequently taken off by Billy McNeill.