Aberdeen 4 - 1 St Mirren

20 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Think JETs lumbering around style and his inability to run much gives off the lazy impression. 

He's been very good in the recent games he's started.... How many cunts has he megged . ?

Knew he would come good. 

3 minutes ago, jamiesd said:

I think Jet needs to start. He'd be better as a starter than an impact sub. If that makes sense.

JET seems to do well against the poorer teams, but against the better teams, he’d be like a man down with his lack of work rate.

He made an impact down at Tynecastle coming off the bench after Hearts had run themselves into the ground

3 hours ago, blowupsheep said:

Good result and very happy with 6 points and 6 goals from two games, my expectation was a mere 1 point from 6 so very happy with that.

Bit of concern that I still have is the way we continue to let teams get into the game, St Mirren's goal yesterday was always going to happen and I think most of us could see that coming a mile away, very pleasing how we responded, but we need to cut that sort of stuff out and keep the momentum going for 90 minutes, if we can do that then the future is starting to look a bit brighter than it had been of late.

Some of the best free flowing football I have seen from the dons in a long time was played at times yesterday, that's the sort of performance and style of play we need to keep going with for 90 minutes, Glass an co, over you.

SF

Three things here

1/. Diddy teams are coming to have a go following more than a little recent success.  They need that knocked out of them again.

2/. We’ve become so used to managing games out it’s ingrained.  Fine when it works, wattie smith made a career out of it.  But see #1 when it doesn’t.

3/.  This was Goodwins point in his interview (and I accept he was possibly in deflection mode following a poor run himself).  If you’ve a team of more than decent attackers and a patched up defence fucking attack.  And keep doing it.

3 hours ago, RUL said:

I think we're going to have to accept that by getting more open attacking football that teams will have periods of good play against us. 

That gage yesterday was great, especially first half. Both teams just going for it. Brilliant. 

Jet is lazy but he's definitely got something about him. 

I dont think he is lazy, he just cannot run properly

27 minutes ago, Mr Brightside said:

Loved a couple of his touches and flicks yesterday. For me JET should always be starting against teams like st mirren, Ross county, Dundee etc. 

Against the old firm, hearts etc his lack of mobility could cost us more so he is more likely to be benched. 

He was superb at typecast though 

Good display and a good game.

Looked fucking freezing as I sat in 23c, drinking 1.50 beers. Surreal drinking in a cracking wee Dons bar in Los Cristianos.  About 50 Dandies there, got their own supporters club (Tenerife Dons, saw their flag on a couple of European away games).

JET very good again albeit v poor sides. That formation suits us if we have all 4 forwards fit. 

Onwards and upwards. 

1 hour ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Looked fucking freezing as I sat in 23c, drinking 1.50 beers. Surreal drinking in a cracking wee Dons bar in Los Cristianos.  About 50 Dandies there, got their own supporters club (Tenerife Dons, saw their flag on a couple of European away games).

JET very good again albeit v poor sides. That formation suits us if we have all 4 forwards fit. 

Onwards and upwards. 

Zizzi’s. Was there last week. Great bar. 

No win when I was there, so the sheepshagger shots did not come out. Hopefully Willie dished them out after the game. 

11 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

No win when I was there, so the sheepshagger shots did not come out. Hopefully Willie dished them out after the game. 

I was there also for the Motherwell,and scotland x 2 games 

Yup agreed terrific wee bar 

10 hours ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Onwards and upwards. 

8 hours ago, sheepcrooky said:

Zizzi's, a good wee bar and good for watching games with fellow dandies.

I watched the Moldova and Denmark games there recently. 

Willie is a smashing bloke.

Jet always looks slow and laboured, nice touches and clever tricks.

Hes slow and looks disinterested.

Reason why he has had so many clubs.

A player that always had great potential but fails to show it most times.

Rather have Dean Campbell.

Nothing against Jet, but never changes, looks better in a winning team rather than playing against a stronger team.

Lazy passes annoys me, when clearly a quick decisive pass is called for, spoils it for me in his play.

11 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

A great performance and result. Weird how when we win there’s a match thread of just 11 pages but lose to united there’s 26 pages ??‍♂️

Aye I can't think of any incidents that might've made that United thread longer

Guest findlay_1903

First 10 minutes were very sexy indeed. Easy game to watch. The food in the RDU suite was pretty dire though, pork fillet must of been cooked about a week ago. Fine for a change but nae my scene at all. What was with the light show in red shed?