What do you know more about than other hatters?

Ramandu

16 minutes ago, reekie_dock said:

The birth place of humanity gadjee fascinating reading. Throw in some Anunnaki and you got some serious conspiracy/aliens theories to ponder on 

First walled city in Uruk, the epics of Gilgamesh, the first mention of Noah’s ark when the tigres and Euphrates burst its banks, scientifically proven now by archeology.the first written bible in history by the sumerians, which is one of the most darkest books ever written as the sumerians gods were fucking evil at best lol, also love Mesopotamia but at its earliest, Darius and xerxes also very interesting later on 

2 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

North Korea

My avatar isn’t that for nothing.

Eh have stayed quiet lately observing the Kelt -Consi back and forth on said subject . The ignorance on both sides is brutal

Tell us more. I've read a few books on it, and am no expert, but kelt seemed on the money.

4 minutes ago, Ramandu said:

Tell us more. I've read a few books on it, and am no expert, but kelt seemed on the money.

Kelt was certainly closer, but that’s not saying much. Consi was off in woke land as usual.

Fascinating place. Would love to go visit. 

It’s also interesting to see so many politicians including our own dear leader in WA now mimic KJU.

• Upvote 1

Ancient Greek also

forget Ares (god of war) Athena (protector of Athens) Dionysus is where it’s at.evil bastard, Euripides the Bacchae is delightfully evil, as is Oedipus the king by Sophocles.killing his father, shagging his mother unbeknown and ripping his own eyes out when realisation sets in, marvellous, story was that strong that sigmond frued written a thesis about it for psychology.all aspects of Ancient Greek (birthplace of democracy ) is a very good read.see Spartans also, sick pedo bastards.

1 minute ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Was about to post that you both can’t know more than any other poster.

Have a quiz off!

No point. I know more. He’s at least third best if that. Kelt probably knows more than him. 

He could throw your shoe over the pub and claim a win. 

Used the laces. Knew he would.