St Johnston v Aberdeen

30 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Red John fancies teddy jenks. He managed to get a hold of his number and asked him for a pic of his knob. Tedster declined leaving John humiliated and now he has a vendetta against him. It’s the only explanation. 

Imagine your name is Tommy….read the post sent to Tommy in the Teddy Jenks thread. It will do you the world of good.

2 hours ago, Shinniesta said:

Wonder if Glass might put McCrorie at RB in this game and bring Gallagher back in alongside Bates. 

Lewis

McCrorie Bates Gallagher Hayes

Brown Ferguson

JET Hedges Watkins

CR9

2-1 to the Dons we are long overdue an away win.

I reckon he'll stick with the McCrorie & Bates partnership - it's only just beginning to take shape, so doubt he'll want to play around with it too much - only way Gallagher is getting in is if we go to a 3 at the back again. I'd imagine the team will be something like that though - not sure who plays RB as I think Ojo is out and Jack Guff is hopeless. Maybe the great Ted Jenks will get in ahead of JET because he runs around a bit more - but personally I'd stick with the Jetster - still not convinced Jenks is any good.

Whatever team we put out we should be good enough to beat St Johnstone, especially the form they're in. I'm still not particularly confident though. Performances and results have been better in the last couple of games but the opposition has been rank rotten. I am fairly confident however that it will be a horrible to watch excuse for "football" - always is against St Johnstone.

4 hours ago, Shinniesta said:

Wonder if Glass might put McCrorie at RB in this game and bring Gallagher back in alongside Bates. 

Lewis

Brown Ferguson

JET Hedges Watkins

CR9

Doubt it.

He name checked the Bates/McCrorie partnership so would seem odd to break it up. 

Lewis

Ojo Bates McCrorie MacKenzie       
            Ferguson Brown   

Hedges JET Watkins 

Ramirez 

Subs: Woods, Gallagher, Hayes, Campbell, McGinn, Samuels, McLennan

4 hours ago, Shinniesta said:

Lewis

Brown Ferguson

JET Hedges Watkins

CR9

Interesting point. Need to give Gallagher game time ahead of the Hibs game and McCrorie’s suspension but break up the current defensive duo?

Big call as no doubt McCrorie is a far far better right back than Ojo