Hibernian 1 - 0 Aberdeen

35 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

Anyhoo, Martin Boyle penalty miss. Effectively was the straw to get Ross sacked.

We should recognise that when we play them.

How about: -

"Martin Boyle, Martin Boyle, Martin Boyle got Jack Sacked. Martin Boyle got Jack Sacked"

to the tune of we'll support you ever more

or

"Martin Boyle, Got Jack sacked

Martin Boyle, Got Jack sacked

He dived for a pen

then blasted it over

Martin Boyle, Got Jack sacked"

to the tune of "SPL, you're have a laugh, SPL, you're having a laugh" 

wonder if it would get to him

Without a doubt. Incredibly harsh words there 

1 hour ago, afc1903mad said:

Anyhoo, Martin Boyle penalty miss. Effectively was the straw to get Ross sacked.

"Martin Boyle, Martin Boyle, Martin Boyle got Jack Sacked. Martin Boyle got Jack Sacked"

or

He dived for a pen

then blasted it over

Bebo, please, please bring back the down votes 

21 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

or

He dived for a pen

then blasted it over

Holy shite hahaha

On 12/9/2021 at 3:45 PM, afc1903mad said:

or

He dived for a pen

then blasted it over

For god sake 

On 12/9/2021 at 3:45 PM, afc1903mad said:

or

He dived for a pen

then blasted it over

Surely better calling him a bald cunt

3 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

I reckon there’s a good chance he’ll feature this month, maybe even the next game

Ramsay, Gallagher and mackenzie all available v hibs. So I doubt Campbell will start. My only concern is he will try to force ojo back into attacking midfield. 

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

I reckon there’s a good chance he’ll feature this month, maybe even the next game

It would probably be better for all interested parties that Campbell is put out on loan. If he features it will be minimal as he doesn’t impact much at all in a match. He just make up the numbers and these type of players are easily removed when someone is fit and available again. 
I imagine we all want Dean Campbell to do well so I definitely suggest a loan to a team like St.Mirren to see how he can bring his game on and see if he can actually learn more. 

15 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

So...... defensive changes.

McCrorie will be a big miss. You have to presume Gallagher will come in, so he better be right up for fighting for a place and not laid back in this game

Got to be Gallaghers last chance with us, been very underwhelming so far for a guy with spl experience. If he doesn’t buck up a January replacement required 

2 hours ago, RUL said:

Ramsay, Gallagher and mackenzie all available v hibs. So I doubt Campbell will start. My only concern is he will try to force ojo back into attacking midfield. 

Ojo is a really weird one

I hate him in our team, yet there's still something nagging at me that says he is offering something to us

Absolutely no idea what, just generally 

Bet he is one of the best performers in those league tables of the "hidden stats" that are becoming popular now 

2 hours ago, RUL said:

I was thinking the same

Square hole in a round peg if he does that because the balance of the team has been good with the midfield thats started the last few games.

Do you keep the 4 at the back when Ramsey and Mckenzie are fit? McRorie, Bates and Gallagher battling it out for 2 CB slots of go 3 at the back? That's when we'll see if Glass has the tactical nous to make tough decisions or try and shoe horn players in to the detriment of the team

3 hours ago, RUL said:

Ramsay won’t start and I’d agree neither will Campbell.

Coming off the bench to help retain possession and see the game out if we’re winning is a possibility though