Hibernian 1 - 0 Aberdeen

50 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

Maloney has coached with Belgium but never managed anywhere. Massive gamble much like Glass was. 

Big step up being the boss from being assistant. Be interesting to see how he does.

I'm going to guess at shite and sacked after getting the spoon burners relegated.  Again.

On 12/11/2021 at 5:01 PM, don corleone said:

Far be it from me to stand on anybodys toes, but fuck it, I'm on a roll and I think that it would be remiss of me not to throw my hat into the ring here. Aberdeen to win again, 3-1.

Disappointed to see your official match thread merged with this imposter thread Don.

Hope the superstitious run which saw you create the last three match threads coincide with the Dons winning the last three isn’t fucked.

Any dropped points against Hibs and we know where the fault lies ?

43 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

Disappointed to see your official match thread merged with this imposter thread Don.

Hope the superstitious run which saw you create the last three match threads coincide with the Dons winning the last three isn’t fucked.

Probably with our manager or team if we lose. 

10 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

I think we may have an imposter within our mods, hell bent on trying to make us lose by any means possible. A wolf in sheep's clothing so to speak. 

• Upvote 1
9 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

Arts nae how superstitions work min.

Wisnae thinking of you min onyway, the mods could have left the official Don Corleone thread separate and there would have been  no hexes created ;)

Didn't realise they had been merged and didn't realise grown men worked off superstitions or I wouldn't have created it moaning about the price, apologies lads  

13 minutes ago, pocrawred said:

Watched first half of hibs game last night and they are worse than we have ever been this season. They were getting forward fair enough but no giving the goalie much to do. 2 0 to the Dons next Wednesday.

Fuck me, worse than we have ever been this season?

That is some level of shite. 

The Malaysian sheep shagger will sort them out. 

22 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Saw the whole game and agree that Hibs were fucking woeful. Just wonder how much their players were "saving" themselves to ensure they didn't get injured prior to their cup final at the weekend?

They've been saving themselves for about 3 months ?

On 12/9/2021 at 3:45 PM, afc1903mad said:

Anyhoo, Martin Boyle penalty miss. Effectively was the straw to get Ross sacked.

We should recognise that when we play them.

How about: -

"Martin Boyle, Martin Boyle, Martin Boyle got Jack Sacked. Martin Boyle got Jack Sacked"

to the tune of we'll support you ever more

or

"Martin Boyle, Got Jack sacked

Martin Boyle, Got Jack sacked

He dived for a pen

then blasted it over

Martin Boyle, Got Jack sacked"

to the tune of "SPL, you're have a laugh, SPL, you're having a laugh" 

wonder if it would get to him

Jesus fuck

• Haha 2