Hibernian 1 - 0 Aberdeen

1 minute ago, RED_JOHN said:

What about those who don’t want vaccinations. Surely they shouldn’t be discriminated against? 

Yes they should

Unless it's for medical reasons

Why wouldn't you take a vacinne unless you are incredibly stupid

If they catch Covid  and require medical treatment  then send them the invoice for NHS services including any ambulance costs

I hate the anti vaccine brigade 

• Upvote 3
6 minutes ago, ABERDEENROWIE1903 said:

Yes they should

Unless it's for medical reasons

Why wouldn't you take a vacinne unless you are incredibly stupid

If they catch Covid  and require medical treatment  then send them the invoice for NHS services including any ambulance costs

I hate the anti vaccine brigade 

I have been vaccinated myself but I won’t be getting any more. Everyone should get the same treatment as any other. 

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, super_al said:

That team looks weak. Campbell is going to need to have the game of his life. I was optimistic before I saw the team as I expected Brown and Ramsey to play. Think we will get overrun in the middle and beaten on the sides. 

How on earth can you say that line up looks weak?

That is a cracking starting 11.

Just a question of whether they perform together or not. If they do, hibs are fucked.

1 minute ago, Reed or deed said:

How on earth can you say that line up looks weak?

That is a cracking starting 11.

Just a question of whether they perform together or not. If they do, hibs are fucked.

We don't have much bite in the middle where Hibs will make it a battle and neither do we have a natural full back. Gallagher has been ropey at best this season and Lewis does not cut it as captain.

1 minute ago, KenDodd'sDad said:

Was Brooner oot at The College at the weekend?  Nae the best idea in hindsight if he is indeed oot with covid.

Saw a pic of him there aye. 

That's what he gets for going to such a wanky place. 

4 minutes ago, super_al said:

We don't have much bite in the middle where Hibs will make it a battle and neither do we have a natural full back. Gallagher has been ropey at best this season and Lewis does not cut it as captain.

Ferguson’s entire game is based on getting stuck in in the middle.

Lewis has been back to his old self since that rough patch he went through earlier in the season.

Hopefully Hayes is playing a bit further forward because he looks better as a winger than a full back, but I suspect he might be played in defence and told to track Boyle as he’s one of the few we have who might be able to keep up with him.